Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BrownBomber is offline Member

GH in the morning OR before bed?

Hello,

I know to take GH on an empty stomach... but I've been reading conflicting reports on WHEN to take it

Do you take it 1st thing in the morning OR right before bed?

In my case... I do jiu jitsu 630pm to 730pm... have a shake like at 8pm then by 9pm Im sooooo damn tired I inject GH then pass out

But then I hear injecting it first thing in the morning is WAY better and the shake I drink is too close to when I inject

Let me know your thoughts,

BB

_

dinko is offline Associate Member
    there are no official protocols on how to properly use HGH in healthy people.
    your age? stats? how many IUs?

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Dinko,

Ok.

I was just trying to find out peoples preference... if they tried both and prefer one to the other.

Thanks bro,

BB

_

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    you should be taking it several times a day and preferably not befo bed as it messes with your natural pulses. Morning and afternoon or pwo is a common protocol.

GUP
    GUP is offline Junior Member
    I have been doing 5iu in one shot at 4 am,I then train at 5am.gives me enough time before pre and intra workout waxy maise etc. If I woke up earlier say 3am will take then try have a nap before getting up.today is the first day I have done split dose 2.5iu 4am and 2.5 iu at 2pm between my meals

Gluck

how many IUs? still no answer on this.
    what is your goal? fat loss or muscle gain?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    you should be taking it several times a day and preferably not befo bed as it messes with your natural pulses. Morning and afternoon or pwo is a common protocol.
    Old school and IMO backward thinking - why do you think your body releases its main burst of GH at night? Maybe cos that's when it works best...?

As far as disrupting your nighttime pulse it is now thought that may not be the case anyway as it is IGF levels that work on the feedback loop and prevent GH release and IGF levels do not necessarily rise straight away following a shot of GH...
    BUT assuming the worst - that bedtime shots DO disrupt your nighttime pulse the the relevence of that depends on the dose you're taking - i.e. if your taking 10ius a day then your natural nighttime pulse is almost negligeable anyway!

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Old school and IMO backward thinking - why do you think your body releases its main burst of GH at night? Maybe cos that's when it works best...?

As far as disrupting your nighttime pulse it is now thought that may not be the case anyway as it is IGF levels that work on the feedback loop and prevent GH release and IGF levels do not necessarily rise straight away following a shot of GH...
    BUT assuming the worst - that bedtime shots DO disrupt your nighttime pulse the the relevence of that depends on the dose you're taking - i.e. if your taking 10ius a day then your natural nighttime pulse is almost negligeable anyway!
    what's the average quantity of HGH secreted by a human healthy body in the night pulse, assuming you're 20-30 years old?

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    what's the average quantity of HGH secreted by a human healthy body in the night pulse, assuming you're 20-30 years old?
    1-1.5iu's on average in healthy males.

10 IU per day at a single dose = crime
    it should be splitted in two doses of 5 IU

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dinko View Post
    Many people would dispute this. Growth is the most debatable topic of them all. For every athlete or doctor out there, there is that many opinions on how it should be run. I've taken it all at night and switched a couple weeks ago to all in the morning. I haven't seen too much of a difference but I like the fact of taking it and doing my A.M cardio on an empty stomach.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    i thought that hgh took 10 hours to start working so if you are doing cardio in the am then take it the night before..

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Many people would dispute this. Growth is the most debatable topic of them all. For every athlete or doctor out there, there is that many opinions on how it should be run. I've taken it all at night and switched a couple weeks ago to all in the morning. I haven't seen too much of a difference but I like the fact of taking it and doing my A.M cardio on an empty stomach.
    getting 10 IU at once you increase the IGF-1 level tooooo much. a very high level of IGF-1 may cause cancer.
    that is why you have to make blood tests (yes tests, not test) and try with different HGH amounts and see how much it increases your IGF-1 and keep a normal level not so close to the highest lab values.

Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    i thought that hgh took 10 hours to start working so if you are doing cardio in the am then take it the night before..
    lol. starts after 30 minutes. it peaks after 1,5 hour. ends on 4 hours.
    Last edited by dinko; 03-23-2010 at 08:24 AM.

you confuse the protocols given to children for their health problems with the bodybuilding/anti-aging protocols.

I'm not confusing any thing the body knows best for making children grow... what makes you think you are any different or a professional on the topic I'm entitled to my opinion..

if you talk with a doctor (endocrinologist) who knows about HGH he will tell you why is wrong to use HGH EOD or 3 days per week when you use it for muscle gain, fat loss and anti-aging purposes.

HGH should be ED. Otherwise is wasting of money.

PS: I'm also saying my opinion.

if you talk with a doctor (endocrinologist) who knows about HGH he will tell you why is wrong to use HGH EOD or 3 days per week when you use it for muscle gain, fat loss and anti-aging purposes.

HGH should be ED. Otherwise is wasting of money.

PS: I'm also saying my opinion.
    funny because i work for doctors and most endo doctors dont know shit about hgh... if you want the best answer the doctor you are looking for is an antiaging clinic dr....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I do 4iu's around 6-7am and another 4iu's PWO. I sometimes eat within an hour of my HGH and it never bothers me..... doesnt seem to make it anymore less effective as i've still gotten numb/painful hands.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

funny because i work for doctors and most endo doctors dont know shit about hgh... if you want the best answer the doctor you are looking for is an antiaging clinic dr....
    Well it depends. my endocrinologist is specialized on aids-wasting and knows lot on HGH. He is the one adviced me to get HGH after one surgery I had for quick recovery. Then, I started using it for other purposes. The protocol he gave me for recovery was completely different than the one I have right now. Also, I run a couple of blood tests in order to find the correct HGH level for my age/body.

lol Oh really? And why exactly should it be "splitted"?

as I said it increases IGF-1 level out of the regular range making it very dangerous (cancer). even people on HGH treatment will get 10IU splitted in 2,3,4 or even 5 doses per day.

Sorry mate but you are incorrect I have known people to be prescribed 16iu in one bedtime injection.

I am happy with how I am using GH thanks - I'm sure you mean well

In any case - I don't want my IGF levels in the "regular range"

you mean you know people reading forums not asking doctors.
    regular range is the minimum and maximum IGF-1 value for your age.
    for me 4IU produces 380 when maximum value is 440. I cant imagine what will happen if I get 10 IU at once. yeah, I know... cancer in a couple of months or years.

if you get OUT of the maximum range you are in trouble. that is what my doctor said so I will keep this advice rathen than reading forum advices (on THIS topic).

btw,

http://www.hghland.com/hgh-other-fac...gh-cancer.html

-----

Cancer risk from HGH may depend on three factors. These things affect the way HGH may be used when a person is at the cancer stage.

Over dosage. Anything above the required is said to be too much. It is a must that HGH therapy should be administered at the right low dosage on the first stage. It may be gradually increased according to the patients’ needs.

etc etc

you mean you know people reading forums not asking doctors.
    No I don't mean that at all.

Like I said - I realise you are trying to help but I'm OK with what I'm doing thanks

lol Oh really? And why exactly should it be "splitted"?
    is that question for me?... i see the oh really

a.martin is offline New Member
    why is it important to take GH on empty stomach?

I use to take it when I wake up and I eat within 5minutes

How long should one wait? And also how long after a meal is it ok to take?

Quote Originally Posted by a.martin View Post
    why is it important to take GH on empty stomach?

I use to take it when I wake up and I eat within 5minutes

How long should one wait? And also how long after a meal is it ok to take?
    You should not eat anything an hour and half before and an hour and half after injection. Also do not eat foods high with glucose (sugar) three hours before taking HGH. The sugar with interfere with your bodies absorption of the HGH.

And it is true. I did blood test after breakfast with 4IU and numbe was IGF-1 level 282. Next day I tried without eating anythinig at all and was 340. Blood sample one hour and 15 minutes after taking HGH.

You should not eat anything an hour and half before and an hour and half after injection. Also do not eat foods high with glucose (sugar) three hours before taking HGH. The sugar with interfere with your bodies absorption of the HGH.

And it is true. I did blood test after breakfast with 4IU and numbe was IGF-1 level 282. Next day I tried without eating anythinig at all and was 340. Blood sample one hour and 15 minutes after taking HGH.
    oh thanx!! And by eating nothing you mean NOTHING ? What about BCAA caps?

This is a slightly problem for me as I wake up extremly hungry. =)

If I do like this then: Go up take GH and BCAA wait 15 min take a powerwalk for an hour and then after streching (15 min) Have a big breakfirst meal.

Excuse my bad english.. havent practice it for a while

BCAA is fine. I also take pills. What I do is wake up, HGH inject, take my pills (BCAA, proviron etc), cardio for 30-40 mins, bath and finally breakfast.

Also cardio with empty stomach is a +++

ok sounds good as im about to start cutting now..

do u do morning cardio every day year round?

Monday: Morning cardio (at home) + evening workout (at gym)
    Tuesday: Morning cardio (at home) + evening workout (at gym)
    Wednesday: Evening cardio (at gym)
    Thursday: Morning cardio (at home) + evening workout (at gym)
    Friday: Morning cardio (at home) + evening workout (at gym)
    Saturday: Evening cardio (at gym)
    Sunday: Day off. No gym no HGH.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber View Post
    Hello,

I know to take GH on an empty stomach... but I've been reading conflicting reports on WHEN to take it

Do you take it 1st thing in the morning OR right before bed?

In my case... I do jiu jitsu 630pm to 730pm... have a shake like at 8pm then by 9pm Im sooooo damn tired I inject GH then pass out

But then I hear injecting it first thing in the morning is WAY better and the shake I drink is too close to when I inject

Let me know your thoughts,

BB

_
    I take mine AM and then again PWO.

urbanbody is offline Member
    Dinko didn't you say take ED or its a waste? Split your doses so that your body is producing all day ie: am then in afternoon. And you said GH causes cancer if you get your IGF levels to high??? Only thing it does is speed up the process if you already have cancer.

Take ED otherwise (EOD, 3 days etc) is waste of money.
    Having one day of is not a big deal as you don't workout, but in my case I have a very special diet program on this day with low carbs. It has found that low carb diet program increases your natural HGH production. We actually do a test on this protocol. I'm on week no2 without taking HGH on Sunday.

Splitting your dose is better as you don't increase your IGF-1 level too high.
    We all have cancer cells, me, you everyone. Getting IGF-1 at very high levels will get it out of control and it will start manipulating cancer cells as well.

I found for my age and my body 5IU in one dose is a safe amount. So, I splitted 5 IU at morning when I wake up with empty stomach then wait for my breakfast and 5 IU right after (in the lockeroom) workout at evening for its anabolic effect. Then after 30 mins I eat my protein and fruits (carbs).

what are you doing for cardio at home?

urbanbody is offline Member
    Take ED otherwise (EOD, 3 days etc) is waste of money.
    Having one day of is not a big deal as you don't workout, but in my case I have a very special diet program on this day with low carbs. It has found that low carb diet program increases your natural HGH production. We actually do a test on this protocol. I'm on week no2 without taking HGH on Sunday.

Splitting your dose is better as you don't increase your IGF-1 level too high.
    We all have cancer cells, me, you everyone. Getting IGF-1 at very high levels will get it out of control and it will start manipulating cancer cells as well.

I found for my age and my body 5IU in one dose is a safe amount. So, I splitted 5 IU at morning when I wake up with empty stomach then wait for my breakfast and 5 IU right after (in the lockeroom) workout at evening for its anabolic effect. Then after 30 mins I eat my protein and fruits (carbs).
    I understand your logic on this I am just trying to learn everyones method as we all have our own. I just opened an anti-aging clinic and we are studying every different way to take gh and what works best for of course anti-aging but more importantly muscle building. Are you under the car of a clinic? What gh are you taking? Are you taking insulin as well?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information