Thread: HGH with T4!

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

HGH with T4!

So I have been reading the HGH is more effective with T4. If this is true, how much should it be taken daily and how long? (I have heard start out at 75mg and go up to 125 mg, for 4 weeks on and 4 weeks on). Please give me feedback so I don't screw up my thyroids.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH effect your T4 so yes it's certainly a good idea to supplment T4 while using HGH. Anywhere between 50 - 100mcg daily should be enough. You can take T4 at any time in the day or night, but to take full advantage of T4 I suggest you take it prior bed time as a higher thyroid response seems to occur at night than during the day.

Hope that helped and good luck!

-Gear

Blog Entries

Thanks!

Thanks Gear for your input. How should I cycle T4? What is the maximum time I should be on it and how short of a break can I get away with (with least amount of harm to thyroid)?

I have always taken T4 on HGH days only, some take it every day. As for how long you should take it for, that all depends on the individual. I've taken it for 9 months straight without running into any issues, but that's just me. And just because I had a successful run it doesn't necessarily mean you will too. In other words, you won't know till you try. It always come down to trial and error my friend, we are all different and therefore react differently. Such thing as "safe amount of time to take it for" simply does not exist, you're taking a risk from day 1.

-Gear

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    I have always taken T4 on HGH injection days only, some take it every day. As for how long you should take it for, that all depends on the individual. I've taken it for 9 months straight without running into any issues, but that's just me. And just because I had a successful run it doesn't necessarily mean you will too. In other words, you won't know till you try. It always come down to trial and error my friend, we are all different and therefore react differently. Such thing as "safe amount of time to take it for" simply does not exist, you're taking a risk from day 1.

-Gear
    Petrified Words.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Petrified Words.
    I guess so, but that's just how it is.

-Gear

Blog Entries
    Alright, I understand it will be different for everybody, but what are some signs that the body will tell you to say stop? Another question is I have read many different articles about hgh with the use of t3 and t4, but what would the difference be if any, If I used either t3
    or t4?

Typical side effects are headache, sweating, sometimes vomiting but keep in mind that in many cases these sides don't occur at all.

When taking T4 your body will go through the "T4 to T3 conversion process" which is a necessary procedure when taking HGH.

-Gear

Thread Information