Thread: HGH Progress

BigCat1978 is offline New Member

HGH Progress

Weight: 88kg
    Body Fat 15%
    Height: 177
    train 4/5 times weekly - lifting and a little cardio (5yrs weight lifting experience)

Recently finished a mild Var cycle for a bit of cutting. Am now in week 6 of Somatropin 1 yr stint. First time on GH so wanted to share my experience. Hoping for improved skin tone, increase in muscle mass and reduction in body fat - target 9%....Plan is to start on 2 IU and work up to 8IU. Plan on introducing an AS cycle into week 13 of this GH cycle to really get the cycle going.

At present taking GH, nolv [3 weeks followoing var cycle] & 300g protein / day. Diet is clean with one bad day / week.

week 1
    2 IU EOD - disrupted sleep pattern was the only noticeable effect. Also notice an increase in appetite but not sure if that was just a result of training a little harder.

week 2
    2 IU EOD - sleeping heavily and very lucid dreams. feeling a little more strength in training but maybe psychosematic.. had one day where I was very very sleepy during the day.

week 3
    bumped up to 4IU in the mornings - none of the reported sides experienced yet of joint pain or tinglings... although experienced extreme fatigue during the day at points - could fall asleep at my desk. Still taking as soon as wake up. Body fat taken and am down to 13%. happy with that.

week 4
    4IU - feeling stronger in training. not like when on VAR and dont have the 'aggression' i have but still lifting decent weights and getting max rep range completed. Looking forward to introducing my AS cycle as feel this could be impressive. One thing to note is sleeping very very well. Dreams are very clear and vivid. i think the good sleep more than anything is improving my skin - i.e. no bags under the eyes. Have not experienced the skin 'tightening' others experience but early days yet.

week 5
    6 IU - decided to bump up the dose to see how i tolerate the sides. Definite difference - hands feel very 'tight' when i clench them and have had the odd tingling in the hands feeling - nothing uncomfortable though. Strength was excellent in the gym this week and pumps are very good. Sleeping well and think at times this week am feeling that 'sense of well being' reported. Generally a good week.

week 6
    6IU - all taken as soon as I wake up. Continued tightening when i clench my fists - minor swelling in hands- not noticeable though. Marked improvement on strength and waist a little smaller. Someone in my local gym commented at how impressive my strength was increasing. BF at 12% - very happy there. Face looks a little slimmer.

So far so good. This seems a very subtle drug and and i'm not expecting any overnight turnaround although happy with the bf result. Seems opinions are divided on these boards as to whether the well being effects really materialise or not. Seems they are much more evident on those whose age is 40+. By the by - any well being / skin improvement will be a plus for me. My body composition has changed slightly for the better - am hoping by week 12 it will be much better and when i kick in the as cycle - will get dramatic results.

lrdcn3 is offline New Member
    Great report, please keep us posted on the next few weeks.

rmacgurn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCat1978 View Post
    Weight: 88kg
    Body Fat 15%
    Height: 177
    train 4/5 times weekly - lifting and a little cardio (5yrs weight lifting experience)

Recently finished a mild Var cycle for a bit of cutting. Am now in week 6 of Somatropin 1 yr stint. First time on GH so wanted to share my experience. Hoping for improved skin tone, increase in muscle mass and reduction in body fat - target 9%....Plan is to start on 2 IU and work up to 8IU. Plan on introducing an AS cycle into week 13 of this GH cycle to really get the cycle going.

At present taking GH, nolv [3 weeks followoing var cycle] & 300g protein / day. Diet is clean with one bad day / week.

week 1
    2 IU EOD - disrupted sleep pattern was the only noticeable effect. Also notice an increase in appetite but not sure if that was just a result of training a little harder.

week 2
    2 IU EOD - sleeping heavily and very lucid dreams. feeling a little more strength in training but maybe psychosematic.. had one day where I was very very sleepy during the day.

week 3
    bumped up to 4IU in the mornings - none of the reported sides experienced yet of joint pain or tinglings... although experienced extreme fatigue during the day at points - could fall asleep at my desk. Still taking as soon as wake up. Body fat taken and am down to 13%. happy with that.

week 4
    4IU - feeling stronger in training. not like when on VAR and dont have the 'aggression' i have but still lifting decent weights and getting max rep range completed. Looking forward to introducing my AS cycle as feel this could be impressive. One thing to note is sleeping very very well. Dreams are very clear and vivid. i think the good sleep more than anything is improving my skin - i.e. no bags under the eyes. Have not experienced the skin 'tightening' others experience but early days yet.

week 5
    6 IU - decided to bump up the dose to see how i tolerate the sides. Definite difference - hands feel very 'tight' when i clench them and have had the odd tingling in the hands feeling - nothing uncomfortable though. Strength was excellent in the gym this week and pumps are very good. Sleeping well and think at times this week am feeling that 'sense of well being' reported. Generally a good week.

week 6
    6IU - all taken as soon as I wake up. Continued tightening when i clench my fists - minor swelling in hands- not noticeable though. Marked improvement on strength and waist a little smaller. Someone in my local gym commented at how impressive my strength was increasing. BF at 12% - very happy there. Face looks a little slimmer.

So far so good. This seems a very subtle drug and and i'm not expecting any overnight turnaround although happy with the bf result. Seems opinions are divided on these boards as to whether the well being effects really materialise or not. Seems they are much more evident on those whose age is 40+. By the by - any well being / skin improvement will be a plus for me. My body composition has changed slightly for the better - am hoping by week 12 it will be much better and when i kick in the as cycle - will get dramatic results.
    I started HGH mid 40's and really did not see the effects on well being, skin, eyes, etc for maybe like 6-8 months. 12 years later still on it but keep it to 2.4-3. ius a day only. Keep in mind Var tends to give you gains in lean mass that will stay with you for sometime. As it would be odd to see such fast gains in strength in just a few weeks from HGH.

Agreed - may well be the var still providing the effect. Although the var cycle I was on was pretty mild. Nonetheless agreed - could well be the case.

One thing to add: last night I was pressing the heaviest I've achieved to date. Good clean sets and strength was excellent. Went home and slept a solid 12 hours. I think the effect on sleep is the main impact to date that is worthy of note. Feel very rested.

Looking fed to my as cycle with this...

One futher question. I'm in week 7 now and have read a lot on how careful you need to be mixing the ba water to the powder. Whilst I'm always careful here- I can't help the water going direct to the powder rather than down the side of the vial. Does this really make that much difference?? I always swirl gently afterwards and ensure all flakes dissolve. I figure this must be fine as when u draw into the pin each morning, the liquid must swirl a bit...

Agreed - may well be the var still providing the effect. Although the var cycle I was on was pretty mild. Nonetheless agreed - could well be the case.

One thing to add: last night I was pressing the heaviest I've achieved to date. Good clean sets and strength was excellent. Went home and slept a solid 12 hours. I think the effect on sleep is the main impact to date that is worthy of note. Feel very rested.

One futher question. I'm in week 7 now and have read a lot on how careful you need to be mixing the ba water to the powder. Whilst I'm always careful here- I can't help the water going direct to the powder rather than down the side of the vial. Does this really make that much difference?? I always swirl gently afterwards and ensure all flakes dissolve. I figure this must be fine as when u draw into the pin each morning, the liquid must swirl a bit...

week 8
    Bumped up to 8iu this week. Again - only noticeable side was a tightening of the hands - really evident when clenching my fist. That and very very lucid dreams...Workouts good - bf stable - no decrease.

There have been some excellent threads in the last few days on chinese hgh and fakes. Be interested to see what test results display. I re-checked on my source - it's somatropin coming from India. Green top. Not sure if the colour top really makes a difference though. My only concern is I'm up to 8IU / day and not seeing really prevalent sides - just the hand tightening and wild dreams. Not sure if fakes could create the dreams! Anyway - will continue to monitor progress... 4 more weeks till intro my AS cycle - looking fwd to is...

rmacgurn is offline Banned

not sure if it is really that big an issue, but you can use a 23 or 25g 1" needle and easily but it on the sides of the vial...for example using Saizen you push the water from one vial to the other and it goes right straight down on the powder no issue there....i think this might be some Chinese folklore about their HGH being super sensitive...

Quote Originally Posted by rmacgurn View Post
    not sure if it is really that big an issue, but you can use a 23 or 25g 1" needle and easily but it on the sides of the vial...for example using Saizen you push the water from one vial to the other and it goes right straight down on the powder no issue there....i think this might be some Chinese folklore about their HGH being super sensitive...
    Thanks - have managed to get to the side of the vial better now and is more controlled when reconstituting.

In week 8 at the moment - decided to re-test my gh given the message board forums and stories of fakes flying around. Used a pregnancy kit - came back negative. Kit's are vacuum sealed and labeling & packaging looks good. All in all - feel ok this is the real deal.

Only sides are tight hands - especially when clenching. But my-oh-my are my dreams getting wierder. And this is where i think or hope i have proper GH. I am sleeping heavily with the most damn crazy lucid dreams....

Anyway - maybe it's me or maybe not but feel like my body composition is changing v. slightly. Starting to look more vascular I think...

Week 9
    Into week 9 - only sides again are tight hands & lucid dreams.
    Bf has come down 1.5% over the last 2 weeks which seems unreal.
    Can only think things are going to get so much better when start AAS. Planning kicking off with dbol & test.
    Impressed so far and will continue with 8iu for the short term.

Week 9
    Into week 9 - only sides again are tight hands & lucid dreams.
    Bf has come down 1.5% over the last 2 weeks which seems unreal.
    Can only think things are going to get so much better when start AAS. Planning kicking off with dbol & test.
    Impressed so far and will continue with 8iu for the short term.
    Week 10
    Into week 10 - bf stable and the tight hands remain. No other sides. Running same IU / day right as I wake up 5 on 2 off. Diet clean w/ 200-300g protein per day.

Got 2 comments from colleagues now that I've lost weight and looking leaner. Am training hard also - but no harder than normal so will take the complement.

Sleeping very well - although need to get up for the toilet twice /night - may be shake i take at night with creatine. No more wierd or vivid dreams this week. The 'vasvular' look slowly but surely getting more evident.

Will keep posted on other progress...

bk_in_houston is offline Female Member

Thanks BigCat!

Really appreciate your documentation. We can all learn from it. I was on some great Jin and saw awesome progress but lost my hook up. Ordered some generic blue tops and I really doubt that this stuff is real. Only things I've noticed on this is that my sleep pattern is interrupted and I'm constipated and bloated. This is not at all the experience I had with the Jin. Let us all know how it's working for you!

Quote Originally Posted by bk_in_houston View Post
    Really appreciate your documentation. We can all learn from it. I was on some great Jin and saw awesome progress but lost my hook up. Ordered some generic blue tops and I really doubt that this stuff is real. Only things I've noticed on this is that my sleep pattern is interrupted and I'm constipated and bloated. This is not at all the experience I had with the Jin. Let us all know how it's working for you!
    Well as far as I can tell - my Gh is working. Have now hit the 3 month mark:

- body composition continues to gradually change - more vascular - thick up top but my bf continues to drop. I am holding my muscle (if not slightly bigger) and my waist is getting thinner and thinner now.
    - sleep is superb - very very lucid dreams but i feel rested in the morning.
    - in the last 2 weeks I am seeing the skin benefit. Nothing drastic but i've caught myself in the gym mirror and realised my skin looks tighter. some lines around my eyes are nowhere near as pronounced.

As mentioned before - there is no drastic change - it is all very subtle but it is there. Have just started my aas now also so hoping this goes into overdrive. Am training harder than ever right now so hoping in 3 months time I'm in the shape of my life...

On the badside Houston - similar to you - my supplier has told me the green tops i use are not available now. i have a months supply left and the supplier has blue tops. This is not good. Going to see if i can source greens elsewhere...I tried blue tops just once and got red welts so left it alone after reading the 192aa / 191aa threads.

DOUBLE J is offline Junior Member
    Exellent thread, keep us posted

Chev is offline Associate Member
    great thread.

htown21 is offline New Member
    agreed, good thread dude

Thread Information