Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,040 of 2146
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Chinese HGH concerns

JoGib14 is offline Associate Member
    We should wake up and smell the coffee...or the chinxy crap in this case!
    http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/1...9BE02E20131215

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Breaking News……The Chinese are counterfeiting prescription drugs.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I think the breaking news is that are trying to do something about it.

SpanishStallion is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    I think the breaking news is that are trying to do something about it.
    Its a political move to blow of some steam from the escalating social tensions inside China. That country was built on copying and imitating same as the US was built on laundered money and it will not change even in 100 years. Just the level of the game will get higher and the small fishes will get blocked in the net.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The US was built on Manufacturing. now that it has mostly diminished and turned into a service industry country, it's economy is in the toilet.
    But let's not get off topic of this thread.

Gunsablazin is offline Junior Member
    Dang Chinese lol jk

xthedukex is offline Associate Member
    good post !!!

rikifiki is offline New Member
    Ive been following this thread from the beginning since i planned buying some ansomone gh. ive used theire gh in past and they were as good as the Jins before ORD. I ordered through Nancy as all of you guys did and i hope shell provide me with decent product. I am located in the Eu so delivery should be ok...i am a little scared though and all i can say is i take this positively. ive used a lot of gh from several brands and i can tell within the first shot if its good or not. because unlike most people say gh doesnt take months to see results. you "feel" the gh right away after the first shot kicking in and after 2-3 weeks fatloss takes place and body composition improoves every week. ive always used 5ius a day. for my first injection i will do 10ius. ill keep you guys updated!

btw which email from ankebio have you people used? is it allowed to post the email addy here to see if you had the same as mine?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by rikifiki View Post
    Ive been following this thread from the beginning since i planned buying some ansomone gh. ive used theire gh in past and they were as good as the Jins before ORD. I ordered through Nancy as all of you guys did and i hope shell provide me with decent product. I am located in the Eu so delivery should be ok...i am a little scared though and all i can say is i take this positively. ive used a lot of gh from several brands and i can tell within the first shot if its good or not. because unlike most people say gh doesnt take months to see results. you "feel" the gh right away after the first shot kicking in and after 2-3 weeks fatloss takes place and body composition improoves every week. ive always used 5ius a day. for my first injection i will do 10ius. ill keep you guys updated!

btw which email from ankebio have you people used? is it allowed to post the email addy here to see if you had the same as mine?
    You cant tell with the first shot that your using pharm grade gh,
    fat loss doesn't come on within 2 weeks,
    going on 10ius per day straight away would cause serious sides and you wouldn't be able to cope with it,
    I really would question the gh you have been using because if you have these results/experience

We are not a source board we don't post emails to sources,

Sorry to say but yes i do feel the gh within the first shot, believe it or not. I feel energized right away even if i only slept for 3hrs. And fatloss starts at 2-3 weeks to me! ALL pharm gh ive ever used. And i didnt say i would use 10ius straight a day i said i will take the first shot of 10ius to see if i feel what i used to feel what i always felt within the first shot. this is not a debate about who gets what sides and im not even going to describe the results i will get if the ansomone i will receive is good or not. I will simply say theyre GTG or theyre crap. Simple as that. This is meant for information only and nothing else after yous can do whatever you want.

Sorry to say but yes i do feel the gh within the first shot, believe it or not. I feel energized right away even if i only slept for 3hrs. And fatloss starts at 2-3 weeks to me! ALL pharm gh ive ever used. And i didnt say i would use 10ius straight a day i said i will take the first shot of 10ius to see if i feel what i used to feel what i always felt within the first shot. this is not a debate about who gets what sides and im not even going to describe the results i will get if the ansomone i will receive is good or not. I will simply say theyre GTG or theyre crap. Simple as that. This is meant for information only and nothing else after yous can do whatever you want.
    Whatever you have taken that energized you 3 hours after injection, it wasn't HGH. Placebo effect, but hgh doesn't work that way. So later if you come on here talking about how GTG this stuff is, i don't want anyone new to hgh getting the wrong impression. The fact that your saying you get this wellness feeling in 3 hours makes all the rest questionable. Taking a first shot at 10iu's?
    marcus300 likes this.

again, please before replying to my post read properly what i wrote instead of throwing bombs first. i said "I feel energized right away even if i only slept for 3hrs"

yes 10iu the first shot! whats wrong about it? maybe you should give it a try you would understand what im talking about...

and if the hgh is good to go is questionable yet as i didnt try it yet.

I know exactly what you said. No i won't follow your protocol, if the product recieved via mail order is questionable i wouldn't want to blast myself with a high dosage right off the bat. You stated you were a little scared so pumping a high dosage right off the bat says "reckless" even though you are a little scared. My posting is to keep caution for members of the site who would read this and think yeah maybe since i just ordered this stuff or anything else to think twice before shooting 10ius right out of the starting gate.
    marcus300 likes this.

OnionOfCanada is offline New Member
    Hello everyone - I am new around here. Marcus, EasyDoesIt - wow! thanks for amazingly informative posts. It took me long to read this thread (I started from page 30..) but boy this was enlightening.

The way I see it - there is no way to know if the HGH you have is genuine except with a lab test. So, I think we should all devote our energies into finding a lab that will test this for us. Maybe a lab that accepts stuff via mail. Private lab?

I am a newbie - been working out for 2 years regularly with a trainer. Gained in strength but not in size. I figured I was a hard gainer and was not eating enough and stuff like that.

I recently traveled to another country where I was able to get blood-work done for very cheap. Lo and behold, I found out that my HGH levels and Free Test levels are kinda low. See attachments below:

Test:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Free_Test_Levels.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	151061
    and
    HGH:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HGH_LEVELS.jpg 
Views:	466 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	151062

I am going to see a doctor - maybe doctor will prescribe HGH to me. If doctor does prescribe it, I think it'd be a very low dosage. Probably 1 IU/day. Would I see any result with 1 IU of genuine pharma stuff?

But 99% doctor won't prescribe any HGH and simply ask me to improve my diet and sleep. In that case, I'd be interested in purchasing HGH. Don't know where to find it yet but there are lot of big guys at the gym I go to, someone ought to know. I'll ask around. Or worst case, I'll order it online from one of the deep markets.

But before taking it, I'd like to get it tested at some lab. I have no connection, no network, no circle with people who know people. So, I have no clue if there is a lab in CANADA or the US that'll test this for me. Does anyone else know?

Maybe we should all pool in money and buy Amino Acid Analyzer machine. And then just provide this testing as a service!
    Last edited by OnionOfCanada; 06-05-2014 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I know exactly what you said. No i won't follow your protocol, if the product recieved via mail order is questionable i wouldn't want to blast myself with a high dosage right off the bat. You stated you were a little scared so pumping a high dosage right off the bat says "reckless" even though you are a little scared. My posting is to keep caution for members of the site who would read this and think yeah maybe since i just ordered this stuff or anything else to think twice before shooting 10ius right out of the starting gate.
    "My protocol"?? LOL its funny how people think when youre new to a board that youre new to the game..but hey why get into an argument with you? Youre clearly too knowledgable for me. makes me think that all the people who blast gh at 10-15ius EOD are dumb ****s too...and NO not all of them split the doses during the day.
    i just came here to share some info about the stuff i will get soon and maybe you must been thinking that i am a rep for ankebio and that i have an agenda with them. Pathic. And speaking about gh and its effects, check ronnies thread when he received his free hgh from ankebio. He saw results IMMEDIATLY and he can confirm that. So if you say you dont feel the gh atleast 3 weeks after taking it ED you obviuously never did real pharm grade hgh.
    Last edited by rikifiki; 06-05-2014 at 01:39 AM.

"My protocol"?? LOL its funny how people think when youre new to a board that youre new to the game..but hey why get into an argument with you? Youre clearly too knowledgable for me. makes me think that all the people who blast gh at 10-15ius EOD are dumb ****s too...and NO not all of them split the doses during the day.
    i just came here to share some info about the stuff i will get soon and maybe you must been thinking that i am a rep for ankebio and that i have an agenda with them. Pathic. And speaking about gh and its effects, check ronnies thread when he received his free hgh from ankebio. He saw results IMMEDIATLY and he can confirm that. So if you say you dont feel the gh atleast 3 weeks after taking it ED you obviuously never did real pharm grade hgh.
    You need to READ my post better, i never said anything about results in 3 weeks, it was your energized feeling in 3 Hours that I do not buy! I have used real HGH and i didn't buy it ONLINE from a company that has been pumping out counterfeits.

You need to READ my post better, i never said anything about results in 3 weeks, it was your energized feeling in 3 Hours that I do not buy! I have used real HGH and i didn't buy it ONLINE from a company that has been pumping out counterfeits.
    Now seriously i didnt came here to start a pissing contest. And Sir, YOU NEED TO READ better because i NEVER said i feel energized after 3 hrs of administration. And actually i dont care what you dont buy or buy into. You want to discredit me because i bought some ansomone online?? My friend, let me tell you 90% of all gh users buys them online. Pharm or generics. Yeah the ifbb pros bodybuilders walk right into a pharmacie and buy genos or seros right there...please...i dont know what you want from me, you have a trusted member that can tell you what he felt on the legit ansomone gh. I am pretty sure that he felt exactly the same way i do within the first shot on ANY LEGIT PHARM HGH. Ask ronnie if you dont believe what i say and please do me a favor stop riding me it is quite annoying replying to you all the time to such useless posts.
    Last edited by rikifiki; 06-05-2014 at 07:34 AM.

To anyone new to this thread read through thoroughly before shopping online for AnkeBio. Apparently they sold a great product, then things changed. I do not know the latest updates but if a company sells junk i do not trust them. But i am not a gambler. http://forums.steroid .com/igf-1-lr3-hgh-insulin -questions/436935-chinese-hgh-concerns-27.html

I noticed in Marcus's signature about doing a source-check. Stupid question - what's a source check?
    Is it : people tell you which site they want to order stuff from and you let them know if you know it to be legit or not or if you don't know anything
    Or
    Is it that people send you some sample and you get it tested in a lab? (if so, this is what I was talking about in my earlier post!!!)

I noticed in Marcus's signature about doing a source-check. Stupid question - what's a source check?
    Is it : people tell you which site they want to order stuff from and you let them know if you know it to be legit or not or if you don't know anything
    Or
    Is it that people send you some sample and you get it tested in a lab? (if so, this is what I was talking about in my earlier post!!!)

i purchased ansomone hgh right after ORD when gensci wouldnt shipp any of its product without prescription anymore and was satisfied with ansomone. then i see people who get scammed by ankebio and say they sold them garbage.
    people in the UK swear by ansomone and praise it even over rips when rips used to be THE name for quality hgh. i never bought rips because theyre not a licensed manufacturer for hgh so i always sticked to genotropin. but as we all know running western pharm hgh is very expensive so i decided to give ansomone a new try even though they had bad reviews a few years ago. if i get scammed ok then i was a fool and i lost a lot of cash, if not i will be one happy ansomone hgh user and thats about it. i will keep this updated IF anyone is interested

Quote Originally Posted by OnionOfCanada View Post
    Or
    The site is meant for educational purposes. The purchase of many products are illegal and this site is open to anyone to join. Following me here? So no one can tell you where to purchase steroids or wethere a site is a good place etc. Your on your own there. All the information you see posted such as this thread is to help people understand that there have been companies selling bad products and sometimes very dangerous products. There have been members having severe health issues due to steroids that were bacteria infested and i believe this thread itself came about due to a monitor or high level member being sick from chinese hgh. Many people have been burnt financially. If you buy enough of this stuff it is most likely going to happen. There are side effects and dangers to use of steroids especially when not administered properlly. There is a section on pictures of legit steroids and fake steroids. No web addresses or comany names posted. It takes time to navigate this site. I for one became involved in this thread due to purchasing a well known brand of hgh that came out of china with all authentication codes etc. I was having the wrong effects from the hgh and knew something was wrong even though they were authenticated through manufacturer. I personally would not buy HGH that came from china, i do not trust them!!!!! If a large US manufacturer pulled the kind of nonsense the companies in China did, they would either be severely penalized or shut down. The chinese do not care about companies selling junk to the US. Nor do you have recourse from buying fake products from China and they know that. They also know that there is always a fresh new batch of suckers that will buy junk due to desperation of wanting HGH and greed based on this great deal they had. HGH is not like making steroids, the factories require very expensive equipment and the raw materials are not cheap. There are guys still running around peddling generic and brand name chinese hgh in the US and the customers think they are getting a deal. NOT TRUE. This subject has been worked over a lot here. Take a long read if you plan on investigating hgh for yourself. It is very difficult to obtain and very costly. It is an amazing product, but personally hgh is not like cycling steroids, low doses long term just keep working better and better. I won't go over all that because i have typed it before and my fingers are already worn out from poking this LOL
    I am close to 60 and i consider myself to keep up with people in their 20's, but that's because i have worked out my entire life in either stregth training and martial arts. It is consistency, no breaks for months or years.

The site is meant for educational purposes. The purchase of many products are illegal and this site is open to anyone to join. Following me here? So no one can tell you where to purchase steroids or wethere a site is a good place etc. Your on your own there. All the information you see posted such as this thread is to help people understand that there have been companies selling bad products and sometimes very dangerous products. There have been members having severe health issues due to steroids that were bacteria infested and i believe this thread itself came about due to a monitor or high level member being sick from chinese hgh.
    Thanks! That's cool. So, source check means: people can get mods opinion on whether or not a particular product has high likelihood of being fake. Cool.

I don't think I can inject something that has non-trivial chance of being fake. It could be anything and could give me all kinds of health troubles in future. So, injecting Chinese stuff that has significant chances of being fake is probably not for me, specially not without some sort of testing/confirmation of authenticity.

Does anyone know if there is a private lab where you can get stuff tested? All this guessing, source check would be moot if we just find a private lab that can just do the test for us.

I read that male human body (I am 30), produces around 1.2 IU per day anyway. So, if I were to buy pharma grade stuff and only do 1 IU / day, it's still almost doubling my natural HGH levels. I rather do that than inject 4 IU of questionable / unverified substance.
    Last edited by OnionOfCanada; 06-05-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Doctor freaked out at the mention of HGH. She said there was no need to even do this test.

For my age (30), levels are ok. I look physically fit and she sees no reason to even test for HGH.

So now, what do I do?

Doctor freaked out at the mention of HGH. She said there was no need to even do this test.

For my age (30), levels are ok. I look physically fit and she sees no reason to even test for HGH.

So now, what do I do?
    what do you want hgh for anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    what do you want hgh for anyway?
    Hyoplasia.
    I want to gain some muscle and from people who take steroids , I am told that you lose all your gains when sometime after you stop taking steriods .

With HGH - I am hoping that gains will be permanent (as long as I continue to workout). I am okay with slower (but long-term) gains.

Afraid of taking test hormone based steroids because 1. Gains are not permanent and 2. Side effects.

My natural HGH levels are below 0.005 (I posted a picture of my hgh blood report in earlier post). I guess that makes me a very very hard gainer!! I'd like to supplement it with HGH (maybe 2iu/day for 4-6 months and then taper down to 1 IU EOD).

Hopefully that'd give me increased sense of well being, increased immunity, better skin, and 'permanent' muscle (or increased # of muscle cells that can grow/become bigger with heavy workouts)
    Last edited by OnionOfCanada; 06-06-2014 at 02:24 PM.

The guys who told you that you will not keep gains do not know what they are talking about or what they are doing when taking steroids . You need to read through this forum and read about planning a first cycle. I am in a hurry so you have to find the link for it. It's all about doing a proper PCT (POST CYCLE THERAPY ) Of course no doc is going to prescribe hgh to a 30 year old. I am almost 60 and it would be tough to get script. Proper training and diet, then continuing training after cycle. Guys that tell you that you will not maintain gains are the ones who only workout when they are cycling. No you are not going to keep all of it, but you will add tissue that you can maintain. Unless you are a competitive bodybuilder there is no reason for you to take hgh. Remember whenver you administer hormones, your body quits producing that hormone. You really need to read up on the diet and nutrition section and read marcus training regimen. Don't listen to most of the younger knuckleheads in the gym. Not that all are knuckleheads and there are some well informed younger guys here on this site, but that seems to be the exception.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Thanks, EasyDoesIt. I don't think I want to do steroids + PCT. I'd rather do HGH that has little to no side effects (when taken in small doses 1 to 3 iu) and results in generally better health as such.

I also don't want to buy HGH of questionable authenticity from black markets or from some guy who knows a guy. I am wondering if there are any other countries where doctors prescribe it if you ask for it?

If you are visiting another country and doctor there prescribes you HGH, are you able to bring carry it back with you or will customs seize it? I mean, it's doctor prescribed prescription, customs shouldn't have any issues. Right?
    Last edited by OnionOfCanada; 06-06-2014 at 05:55 PM.

I really don't know and haven't had time to check even where you're located. But it's really difficult getting prescriptions for HGH HGH was originally created for dwarfism and now some antiaging companies prescribe it but with the laws in the US it's becoming tougher and tougher most of it is prescribed for AIDS patients and even with the new insurance laws it's becoming tougher for them to get scrips they're cutting their scripts down and or out. The concern I have is 30 years old and your going to start on something based on therapy and the question is are you going to continue to be able to get it. That's even if you're able to obtain it originally.

I really don't know and haven't had time to check even where you're located. But it's really difficult getting prescriptions for HGH HGH was originally created for dwarfism and now some antiaging companies prescribe it but with the laws in the US it's becoming tougher and tougher most of it is prescribed for AIDS patients and even with the new insurance laws it's becoming tougher for them to get scrips they're cutting their scripts down and or out. The concern I have is 30 years old and your going to start on something based on therapy and the question is are you going to continue to be able to get it. That's even if you're able to obtain it originally.
    @onion FYI i did not look at bloodwork, but if your test is low you should consider the sponsor here low t. Taking test at prescription therapeutic dosage is not cycling steroids . I think you will find it very difficult to obtain hgh.

I am in Canada.
    Ideally, I'd like to take small dose (say 1 or 2 iu) for as long as I don't have any bad side effects. But you are right - can I even obtain authentic HGH at a reasonable cost? If yes, can I continue to obtain it or if it's going to be a one-time thing? If it's only a one-time thing then perhaps it's better to not start it.

But I guess I am kind of fascinated by all these claimed benefits of HGH that I want to try and see if it is indeed what it claims to be.

I've been reading on HGH ( futurescience . com / hgh.html ) and it sounds like amino acids like l-arginine l-glutamine can increase HGH production naturally. Maybe I'll try that and see. Would you recommend that? If yes, what (over-the-counter) product would you recommend that has both these amino acids in quantity sufficient to stimulate my pituitary gland into releasing HGH?

A long time ago, a friend brought me some Anavar tablets in Thailand. I had one and then I chickened out and didn't have any. Threw them away. I am amazed that Steroids are relatively inexpensive (compared to HGH) and it's relatively easier to obtain quality (authentic) steroids but I am just afraid of their side effects.

If i were you i would look into peptides. There are peptides that will help stimulate natural hgh. But i know nothing about them. There are members here that have a lot of knowledge with peptides, but i don't know who to steer you to. Go to the peptides section and start reading. HGH is not going to stimulate more natural hgh. Personally at your age i would not start hgh for therapy purposes. There can be negatives also even at low dosages if you start now. Your looking at a lifetime of it. Like i said here you have a lot of competitive bodybuilders who use it short term high dose for a purpose. Everyone has their own reason. Also, there are a lot of fake steroids out there and anavar is one of the most counterfeited there is.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Stick with ONLY pharma grade HGH. These generics are too up and down right now.
    There were only a couple I even would have tried and now they are not even worthy.

If i were you i would look into peptides. There are peptides that will help stimulate natural hgh. But i know nothing about them. There are members here that have a lot of knowledge with peptides, but i don't know who to steer you to. Go to the peptides section and start reading. HGH is not going to stimulate more natural hgh. Personally at your age i would not start hgh for therapy purposes. There can be negatives also even at low dosages if you start now. Your looking at a lifetime of it. Like i said here you have a lot of competitive bodybuilders who use it short term high dose for a purpose. Everyone has their own reason. Also, there are a lot of fake steroids out there and anavar is one of the most counterfeited there is.
    Thanks. I'll read more about peptides.
    By the way, if Anavar is indeed most faked steroid , then, how do you test if the Anavar or any other steroid you've is genuine? Is there any test you can do at home or does it require mass-spectro (like HGH)?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Stick with ONLY pharma grade HGH. These generics are too up and down right now.
    There were only a couple I even would have tried and now they are not even worthy.
    Yep - I have no intention of buying generic HGH (unless I had access to a lab that could test it for me). I was thinking of maybe going to another country (don't know which - still researching) where doctors prescribe it with relative ease. I am still researching
    - 1. which country and
    - 2. if I did get prescription for it in another country, am I even allowed to bring it back to Canada?

That said, based on EasyDoesIt's advise, I am now also looking into peptides. Maybe I don't need HGH - it's anyway too expensive and too hard to get prescribed at age 30ish. If there is something else out there (like peptides) then maybe that's the way to go.
    Last edited by OnionOfCanada; 06-07-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Hyoplasia.
    I want to gain some muscle and from people who take steroids , I am told that you lose all your gains when sometime after you stop taking steriods .

With HGH - I am hoping that gains will be permanent (as long as I continue to workout). I am okay with slower (but long-term) gains.

Afraid of taking test hormone based steroids because 1. Gains are not permanent and 2. Side effects.

My natural HGH levels are below 0.005 (I posted a picture of my hgh blood report in earlier post). I guess that makes me a very very hard gainer!! I'd like to supplement it with HGH (maybe 2iu/day for 4-6 months and then taper down to 1 IU EOD).

Hopefully that'd give me increased sense of well being, increased immunity, better skin, and 'permanent' muscle (or increased # of muscle cells that can grow/become bigger with heavy workouts)
    You might aswell forget hgh because you wont get any kind of muscle tissue growth from 2ius for 4-6 months. Its takes at least 8-10ius daily for 6-12 months and for best results it needs to be run in conjunction with aas. Also the sides can be hard at 8-10ius daily so I really don't think going down the hgh route is for you.
    OnionOfCanada likes this.

Thanks. I'll read more about peptides.
    By the way, if Anavar is indeed most faked steroid, then how/where do you get genuine steroid?
    Remember you can not ask for sources, THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT YOUR QUESTIONS AND REMEMBER YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET. Anyone can access this forum. This forum stays up and running because there is no selling or soliciting. If you were on a forum that openly answered that question you would be open bait for scammers. That question on here alone can bring scammers to you.

Remember you can not ask for sources, THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT YOUR QUESTIONS AND REMEMBER YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET. Anyone can access this forum. This forum stays up and running because there is no selling or soliciting. If you were on a forum that openly answered that question you would be open bait for scammers. That question on here alone can bring scammers to you.
    Cool, edited my post and the question.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You might aswell forget hgh because you wont get any kind of muscle tissue growth from 2ius for 4-6 months. Its takes at least 8-10ius daily for 6-12 months and for best results it needs to be run in conjunction with aas. Also the sides can be hard at 8-10ius daily so I really don't think going down the hgh route is for you.
    Okay. I am looking into peptides and their sideeffects now. Genuine HGH is impossible to obtain so it's pretty much a moot point.
    Last edited by OnionOfCanada; 06-07-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Met another doctor and doctor refused to order HGH test, let alone prescribe it. Now, it's clear to me that I am not going to be able to obtain HGH from my doctor and HGH on blackmarket is more likely to be fake. So, time to look for alternatives.

I've been reading about peptides and also how HGH works. HGH increases your IGF-1 levels. Is it easier to find genuine IGF-1 then? Instead of taking HGH, if IGF-1 is easier to find and obtain, I can try that maybe.

Any comments? suggestions? agree / disagree?

Haha. Turns out IGF-1 is even more expensive and even harder to obtain!
    FML

breakthelines is offline New Member
    Anyone tried the blue tops from naps?

Thread Information