Thread: Where is 40mcg

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Where is 40mcg

If I'm using a u 100 slin pin , where do I fill it to reach the 40mcg mark ? Also these are 27g 1/2" pins , these are ok for bi and tri shots...right ? I'm very lean so I can't see a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    If I'm using a u 100 slin pin , where do I fill it to reach the 40mcg mark ? Also these are 27g 1/2" pins , these are ok for bi and tri shots...right ? I'm very lean so I can't see a problem.
    Most BD and Terumo slin pins (U-100) will have 50 total tics, so what I'm saying is assuming that. If yours has 100, adjust accordingly. I assume you have LR3 in 1mg/mL. Each tic represents 20microliters. 1mg/mL is the same as 1mcg/microliter, so 2 tics will be 40mcgs. You can also add an additional mL of BA to your vial to make measuring easier. If you do, then obviously 4 tics will be 40mcgs. I always use 29g slin pins.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ok, well on my 29g 1/2" if U are using a 100ui dart than every tick is 20mcg

so the line with 10 on it is 10iu and every tick is 2 iu, so one tick is 20mcg and the 2nd clcik is 40mcg so on and so forth.

I hope this helps ozzy
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I assume you have LR3 in 1mg/mL.
    thats what i was thinking, someone is going to have fun
    abstrack@protonmail.com

They are Terumo u 100 1 cc slin pins. Yes I'm using LR3 , so would that mean there are 100 tics ? So I should fill it to the second little mark and that would equal 40mcg's ? ****...then if I split each shot to the first little mark...that seems like nothing and this stuff would last longer than 1 month. ****...I must be a retard !! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    thats what i was thinking, someone is going to have fun
    Yea....as soon as my dumb ass figures the right mark to fill these pins to.

I'd assume there are 100 tics total....count them. If there are 4 tics between each increment of 10IU, then there are 50 total. Go ahead and add a mL of BA for measuring purposes....it helps. Also, draw up some BW into the pin first (0.2-0.5cc) then draw up your LR3. This way you have a greater possibility of getting all of the LR3 out of the pin. 40mcgs/day is still 25 days

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    einstein, do u use BS water with the shots too?

Yes there are 4 tics between each increment. I'm not sure I follow....(0,2-0.5cc) What does this mean ? Besides ,I don't have any BW.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I'd assume there are 100 tics total....count them. If there are 4 tics between each increment of 10IU, then there are 50 total. Go ahead and add a mL of BA for measuring purposes....it helps. Also, draw up some BW into the pin first (0.2-0.5cc) then draw up your LR3. This way you have a greater possibility of getting all of the LR3 out of the pin. 40mcgs/day is still 25 days
    if you pull the ifg in first and the BW in second wont the oil from the igf be desnser that the BW and drop to the bottom of the pin? I though you drew the igf first than BW? Which is the better way?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    Yes there are 4 tics between each increment. I'm not sure I follow....(0,2-0.5cc) What does this mean ? Besides ,I don't have any BW.

he was saying draw up some BW into the syringe first, like 1/2 a cc or .2 cc than draw the igf. I think that is what E was saying

If you dont have any BW than maybe you can use some B-12 if you have it. If not than BA will be fine just slightly discomforting IMO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I draw the BW in first....then the LR3...to be honest, it won't much matter, and it depends on at what angle you hold the pin.
    You can draw up anything that is injectible into the slin pin...you do this to ensure you get most of the LR3 out, as some will inevitably be left in the pin.....the more dilute it is, the less that will be left.

Ok...there are a total of 50 tics on these slin pins that are 1cc total. I'm gonna just fill it to the very first mark for 20mcg and then repeat it again. I want to just do 40mcg ed.....20mcg into each bicep after arm days. This is ok...right ?

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    will drawing BW first than LR3 risk getting BW in your LR3 and chance ruining it. I started back filling with BW than LR3 then more BW. Itd be awesome if i didnt have to do this cause im super shaky post workout and its a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by KrashRoute
    will drawing BW first than LR3 risk getting BW in your LR3 and chance ruining it. I started back filling with BW than LR3 then more BW. Itd be awesome if i didnt have to do this cause im super shaky post workout and its a pain.
    Getting water in the LR3 vial, which would just be miniscule amounts, won't hurt anything. You can always do it in the opposite order.....I don't.

Thread Information