alevok Guest

Question Insulin&GH Question. IMPORTANT!!!

Here is my question regarding insulin use during GH intake. When you are eating clean 5-6 times/d do you still need insulin? Some people say insulin is useless and makes you fat and some say GH does not work without it. In an article it says insulin gains you fat and makes your skin thicker which is not good prior of a competition. In any case I do not want to gain fat, if possible I want to grow clean with GH. Now I am thinking of dropping insulin cause I am eating 5-6 times anyway.
    One more question, do clen &eca lower the affect of GH? when taking clen or Eca, do I need to supply Lt-3 in order to GH work?
    I need your opinions on this
    Current cycle
    4ui GH/d
    250mg sustanon every 5or 6th day
    50mg Stanozolol /d
    50mg proviron /d
    125mg anadrol /d

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i though i told you that sust shouldn't be ran at 250 per week...or every 5 days...there are short and long acting esters in it...you should stick with cyp or enathate if thats the way your running your cycle...

you do not need insulin for hgh to work...it helps but it isn't neccasary...insulin can kill you, so read up on it before you do..

what are the weeks your running this cycle again...IMO it could be alot better planned...i'd reconsider your cycle bro...Madmax..

The Butcher is offline Member
    125mg of Drol a day and 50mg of Winni a day?! Wouldn't want to be your liver.

As Max said, slin isn't mandatory for the effects of gh to be seen, but it helps. If you don't eat fat during the active time of the slin, you won't get fat. I have been doing it for a month like that without excessive fat gain. I wouldn't use slin while trying to lean out though. And, also like Max said, it can kill you so don't just try it for the hell of it. RESEARCH. Insulin .txt is a great read. Check it out.

Oh, and use more Sus. Guess I could have replied to this thread by saying "Yeah, what Max said."

alevok Guest
    Thanx to both of you guys. I prefer enanthate but it is hard to get the genuine stuff around here. Propionate and sustanon are my only options.
    I stopped taking insulin , I did not like feeling after insulin shot.
    Madmax, I have those in hand, HGH, sustanon, anadrol , proviron , stanozolol . Can you suggest a better planned cycle by using what I have?

Maligant is offline New Member
    Depending on the type of Insulin you were taking, what you were feeling was probably a hypoglycemic episode. When the insulin peaks in the body, you need to have a good level of blood glucose. Otherwise, you're glucose will bottom out. When levels drop below 70mg/dl you'll start to feel bad. Under 50mg/dl you're liable to pass out or even go into a coma. The longer your brain is without glucose, the higher the chance for permanent damage. Taking insulin is fine as long as you make sure you eat shortly after taking it, depending on how long it takes to reak its peak time.

boa10 is offline New Member
    ok heres my question? If you have the gh, and you cant take any juice because you are liable for testing and yes gear testing what do you guys suggest? Slin sounds crazy i tried it once before and fealt ****ty even drinking ultra fuel after the slin. Have plenty of t-3's what do you guys suggest?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Bump for you bro

Joe Rilla is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    Here is my question regarding insulin use during GH intake. When you are eating clean 5-6 times/d do you still need insulin? Some people say insulin is useless and makes you fat and some say GH does not work without it. In an article it says insulin gains you fat and makes your skin thicker which is not good prior of a competition. In any case I do not want to gain fat, if possible I want to grow clean with GH. Now I am thinking of dropping insulin cause I am eating 5-6 times anyway.
    One more question, do clen &eca lower the affect of GH? when taking clen or Eca, do I need to supply Lt-3 in order to GH work?
    I need your opinions on this
    Current cycle
    4ui GH/d
    250mg sustanon every 5or 6th day
    50mg Stanozolol /d
    50mg proviron /d
    125mg anadrol/d
    Theres a post in the educational forums on sust and why u shouldnt use it.
    Also , in my experience clenbuterol is hyped up bull**** and does nothing but give me the shakes.
    What does how many times u eat a day have to do with insulin ? Either way , most people agree that if u take Gh without slin, you are wasting your money.
    You asked for opinions on your stack, IMO it makes no sense. Why would u do sust and winny ? also the highly toxic oral ? The proviron ?
    I think 500 - 750 mg test enethate is the way to go. taken Mon and thursday. Simple and effective.
    Last edited by Joe Rilla; 04-08-2004 at 08:59 PM.

Thread Information