dharts is offline Associate Member

feel like shit from gh

ive run some serono hgh before and had no problems. i just stratted these ip hgh . im pretty sure they are just labeled generics. i have been feeling like shit feeling like i have a pounding headache all day and sometimes feel nausea any help. also imm 5 9 , 195 around 10 to 12 bf and 29 yo. im running 2 ius a day now i was running 4 but when i felt like this i dropped the dose. also runnging with 150 mgs test prop eod and 40 mgs anavar a day

HoRuS is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dharts View Post
    ive run some serono hgh before and had no problems. i just stratted these ip hgh . im pretty sure they are just labeled generics. i have been feeling like shit feeling like i have a pounding headache all day and sometimes feel nausea any help. also imm 5 9 , 195 around 10 to 12 bf and 29 yo. im running 2 ius a day now i was running 4 but when i felt like this i dropped the dose. also runnging with 150 mgs test prop eod and 40 mgs anavar a day
    I think you have answered your own question here. You have previously ran pharmaceutical grade Serono HGH before so you know how your body feels and responds to real HGH. I wouldn't be taking it if you have any doubts about its legitimacy.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dharts View Post
    You should go into the thread that I paste below and post this experience.

Chinese HGH concerns

I had a bad experience with Chinese GH as well and will just wait until I can run Pharm grade from now on.

I think Chinese HGH is a little bit of a crap shoot. I've been on blue tops for a couple of years but it took me a while to find a good source. They're out there.

Thread Information