vaders4 is offline Member

Using HGH to add lean mass

Would there be any benefit to running HGH for 5-6 months in an effort to put on noticeable lean mass (10lbs or so?)..

Just curious if this is possible and what dose would be needed. I'm guessing 4-5IU per day?

Thanks in advance.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Absolutely beneficial and not only for lean mass.

Stats? Cycle history?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your looking to put on lean mass via gh you will have to use at least 6-8ius daily for 6 to 10 months

I'm 30, 6ft 185lbs very lean.

I've never ran test just anavar . I'm thinking HGH might be a better choice for me for a few reasons.

Less sides, lean mass you keep and no hpta shutdown.
    I know on the flipside, it's very expensive to run it compared to test, however I can afford it.

Would there be a benefit to running 4IU a day for 6 months? Should I stick to the 5 on 2 off protocol?

Thanks guys.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5 on 2 off is used to save money, if you can afford it stay on everyday.

Yea, I agree the hpta staying on line is the greatest advantage over AAS.

Not sure but I think the gurus will tell you that min of 6ius for muscle gain.

Do you know how to work your way up?

Make sure you have a good reliable source, there is a lot of fake crap out there.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    5 on 2 off is used to save money, if you can afford it stay on everyday.

Yea, I agree the hpta staying on line is the greatest advantage over AAS.

Not sure but I think the gurus will tell you that min of 6ius for muscle gain.

Do you know how to work your way up?

Make sure you have a good reliable source, there is a lot of fake crap out there.
    Thanks, I briefly skimmed over and saw that you should split larger doses up - and also start out at around 2IU a day because you can run into some bloat/joint issues. If it's something I'm going to do I'll research every aspect - just trying to figure out if it's worth it before I do hours of research.

I am also afraid of finding fake gh, although I believe I have a real source, that can easily change when they see how much you're buying.

Are there any dangers to running 6IU a day? I've heard horror stories about guys walking around with one big hand, a huge jaw or forehead. Any truth to this?

Thanks guys!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by vaders4 View Post
    I'm 30, 6ft 185lbs very lean.

I've never ran test just anavar . I'm thinking HGH might be a better choice for me for a few reasons.

Less sides, lean mass you keep and no hpta shutdown.
    I know on the flipside, it's very expensive to run it compared to test, however I can afford it.

Would there be a benefit to running 4IU a day for 6 months? Should I stick to the 5 on 2 off protocol?

Thanks guys.
    Keep in mind, GH is the precursor to the "good stuff". AAS enhances the anabolic effect. When other hormones are met in conjunction with GH, it'll result in more muscle mass. On a standalone level it's not responsible for the majority of it's effects seen. Take not that GH suppresses natural T-3 thyroid hormone release... so the administration of Cytomel or Triacana allows for an elevated calorie intake that is utilized more for building muscle.

This is why GH is usually not suitable for individuals with little to no prior experience with other anabolics.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    To test GH just buy a pregnancy test kit, mix a vial of GH and add a drop or two to the test area. If the test result= pregnant, then your screwed.

Would there be any benefit to running 4IU a day for 10wks along with some test (lets say 500mg per week of cyp) and run the 4IU a day for 10 more wks (along with proper PCT).

Or would it make more sense to run it 10wks prior to the test, then 10wks with the test (stopping the GH and T @ the same time) and run proper pct?

Just curious how and if I want to incorporate GH into a cycle, since I have the access to it and the funds I think it might be extremely beneficial if done correctly.

Thanks again for letting me pick your brain guys, it's much appreciated.

Would there be any benefit to running 4IU a day for 10wks along with some test (lets say 500mg per week of cyp) and run the 4IU a day for 10 more wks (along with proper PCT).

Or would it make more sense to run it 10wks prior to the test, then 10wks with the test (stopping the GH and T @ the same time) and run proper pct?

Just curious how and if I want to incorporate GH into a cycle, since I have the access to it and the funds I think it might be extremely beneficial if done correctly.

Thanks again for letting me pick your brain guys, it's much appreciated.
    4ius will not build any muscle tissue, it will aid healing,general health,fat mobilization and condition. For building lean tissue you will need to run 6-8ius for 6-10months to see any kind of muscle building.

There are loads of fakes around and some are very good at mimicking the gh sides, pregnancy test's are old school and the latest fakes are very good but dangerous, to be safe dont buy any Chinese gh, stick with pharm grade and dont be directed into buying china's second rate gh it isnt worth it.

4ius for 10wks isnt going to do anything what is going to be noticeable

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    4ius will not build any muscle tissue, it will aid healing,general health,fat mobilization and condition. For building lean tissue you will need to run 6-8ius for 6-10months to see any kind of muscle building.

There are loads of fakes around and some are very good at mimicking the gh sides, pregnancy test's are old school and the latest fakes are very good but dangerous, to be safe dont buy any Chinese gh, stick with pharm grade and dont be directed into buying china's second rate gh it isnt worth it.

4ius for 10wks isnt going to do anything what is going to be noticeable
    Thank you Marcus. I will just stick to a simple 500mg a wk test cycle followed with proper PCT. I am quite confident I will grow greatly from this cycle. I will pass on the GH and save my money/time.

Thank you Marcus. I will just stick to a simple 500mg a wk test cycle followed with proper PCT. I am quite confident I will grow greatly from this cycle. I will pass on the GH and save my money/time.
    A standard first time cycle will give you great gains if your diet and training are in order.

Thread Information