GTX
    GTX is offline New Member

Best dosing for Male, 4"11, 145 pounds, GHRP2 + CJC1295

Hi !
    I plan on picking up GHRP2 5mgs and CJC-1295 2mg from Ar r.
    I'm -
    Male
    4"11
    145 Pounds

Did some tests with an endocrinologist and im GH Deficient.
    HGH treatment is going to come to around $30k a year, so im not going that way.
    My growth plates are still open, and the age of my bones are around 14-15.
    I won't be growing any taller naturally.
    So i'll be usuing the GHRP2 and CJC, what would be the best dosing for my stats?

Regards .

Belial10732 is offline New Member
    Hi GTX,

I feel for your plight, regarding cost, but there is truly nobody I have seen on these forums (myself included) remotely qualified to give you advice under these circumstances.

Have you exhausted all possible insurance options?

Have you searched for clinical trials for your condition? Often an easy way to get free treatment for certain conditions. http://clinicaltrials.gov/

I applaud anybody who chooses to take treatments into their own hands, but it's the responsibility of those who do so to become true experts in the field. If you go this route, learn your basic biology, then learn your basic biochemistry, then your basic endocrinology, then spend your time speaking with physicians and researchers in the field, not bodybuilders and recreational users.

Granted, at worst you'll likely just be wasting your money, and that's your choice. However, for your condition there are very valid treatments that may cost you less than $30k a year. The choices you make now will stick with you the rest of your life.

Good luck.

GTX
    Hi, belial!

Thank you for you reply, i went ahead and ordered the GHRP-2 5mg and CJC 1259 2mg, 2 bottles of each.
    I have a few questions though, do the needles/syringes come with them?
    Its fine if they don't, i could get some from my local pharm.

Anyways, thank you man, i've been reading around GHRP2 and CJC and their dosages on a few forums, for weeks now, but i will go to the local clinic/GP for some more info, on dosages, but im not so sure, since if they find out about the GHRP2 ?...then...
    Yes, for GH defeciences there are some treatments, the endo i saw, said you could take a loan and pay for them, but yeah that would be around $30k.

Regards

Hi GTX,

You missed my point, I think.

You have a relatively short timeframe to be doing the right thing for yourself.

Taking GHRP and CJC do not fit into the "right thing" for you, and asking a lay audience (this board) about the proper administration of compounds that have little to no clinical data backing the use you're describing is doing yourself a tremendous disservice.

A loan? There must be other options. I've outlined two. Did you read my post?

GHRP and CJC will do absolutely nothing for you. You're honestly wasting your money, and wasting what little time your body has left to grow.

If that's the route you choose, so be it.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Be careful with this GTX! Belia gave you some very good advice. You could end up really messing yourself up if you're not careful.

The peptides do not come with needle/syringes or with the bac water to reconstitute. Also, two bottles of each is not very much. Keep in mind that these are only RESEARCH PEPTIDES and not for human consumption. You won't find much help with them from a local GP.

I strongly suggest, with your condition, to seek other alternatives. Maybe your parents could help you out with monthly payments to get the prescription gh.

Take care GTX.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Oh man...Can you find a better doctor? I would think that if the endocrinlogist stated what you posted, then you could get insurance for the HGH to help you grow since this is actually legal to do for children is it not? or is it because you are 18? and not a child? I do not understand why you would not be covered by insurance for this. I would find an expert in this ASAP.

As fas as the other stuff you are self dosing....I am not so sure about that...I hear your plight...I really do.....spend your money on flying to a top notch place!

BUMP!!! BUMP! BUMP!!!!! you need more help on this

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Good advice has been given.

Don't take this into your own hands GTX.

Especially unsupervised by professionals.

GTX, you should get a referral to an growth specialst endo from your doctor. My neighbor's girl is 11 and has been diagnosed with growth deficiency. The insurance paid for the HGH treatments. She's grown 6 inches in a year and a half. It's amazing stuff. At least go talk to an endo and see what your options are.

GTX-

I've looked through some of your other posts as well, and see that you're using clen , letrozole , ephedrine... now messing with peptides.

I do truly urge you to stop all of this. I'm not sure what your goals are at the moment, but it honestly sounds like you need a bit more guidance in general than we're all in a position to give. You're 18, you have a clinical condition that needs professional treatment. You should not be messing with stimulants, peptide hormones, or anti-aromatases.

inevitable is offline Member
    Get under a doctors care... messing with bone grow is nothing to mess with.. SPEND THE MONEY on a DOCTOR.

Walnutz is offline Member
    GTX,

In another post you claim to be 5'5" and now it's 4'11". So which is it?

Ordered Clen/T3 To Aus - Good sign? post #17

inevitable is offline Member
    this kid is clearly going to hurt himself. Listen to everyone in this post... GO TO A REAL DOCTOR.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnutz View Post
    GTX,

In the same post, he also claims to be 18 yrs old, which i'm wondering if that is true......

GTX, i'm not trying to bust your balls, i'm trying to help you out. Just because someone on a "grow taller" message board says that letrozole and whatever else will help you grow taller doesn't mean it is true. It is not true. Please head back to your doctor and get further consulting done for you specific needs. We hype the "18 or older" around here for a reason...in fact, it should be 21 or older, if you want my honest opinion. Good luck to you bro, i hope you take this advice..........

M.F

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnutz View Post
    GTX,

I think he needs more than GH if he's shrinking 6" in a day!

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    I think he needs more than GH if he's shrinking 6" in a day!
    hahaha......

supe3 is offline Associate Member
    I am also GH deficient do to a pituitary adenoma, (small tumor) I know that most, if not all the pharmaceutical companies that make GH will more or less GIVE you the medication, FREE, if your insurance does not pay for it, or you dont have insurance, Pfizer for one has the "bridge Program". I also know that their are medications out there that will delay your growth plates from fuzing for a short time to allow people to grow more, longer, ALL THAT BEING SAID, my BS meter has been going off through the roof since yesterday when I saw his post asking if someone else taking GH had gotten taller.

GTX I am concerned about you and I know many around here are too.

This board is made up of people who genuinely care and want to see the best outcome in people..... so please try to listen to what the guys are saying. They have been around the block more than once. They know from experience...good and bad...trial and error..

We all learn from mistakes. All of us. Please let the board help you before it is too late.

YOU have YOUTH on your side as a HUGE ADVANTAGE which puts you at the top of your game now. Take this edge and DO it the RIGHT way PLEASE!!!

GTX
    Hi !
    Thanks for the replies .
    Yes i made a mistake with the 4"11 , i'm 5"5.
    I touch type, so i must have hit the wrong keys.
    I've been reading on a few other forums i frequent, on users taking GHRP2 alone, saying they've grown taller with it.
    I'm not sure if i can post links to other forums, apologize if i break any rules, but just remove the link if i cant.

And a few other places i visited.
    Anyways, yes true true, 2 bottles won't be enough, but say if i gain a few inches with it, then i know it's working and i can purchase more bottles, so i didn't lose too much of money .

Anyways, i can't get it done on insurance, i've tried.
    The endo i got the tests done at, said i could have got free treatment, if i was more deficient, he said "it's not enough to warrant treatment".
    But there's a few endo's around my area, i made an appt with another one.

Is there a guide on GHRP2 and CJC usage ?
    I saw one, explaining the various GH compounds on this site.
    But i havn't found a post which tells you how to dose it/dilute, my mom's a nurse, so she knows how to dilute, and inject etc.
    But how much of water etc is needed to dilute?
    Last edited by GTX; 09-09-2010 at 06:47 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Edit your link and read the rules. Specifically #11.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368651

So you are 5'5" and not 4'11"

For what it is worth and I am not kidding: My father went into the Navy at about 5'6" and came out a bit over 5'11" .....you can still grow....and if you look at some major male celebrities many of them are not tall at all. Reason why? Because if the guy is too tall then the camera cannot get both heads of the actor and actress in the same shot. Many actors stand on boxes for tall actresses. Bottom line: Confidence is SEXY. It is the sexiest thing on earth.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-09-2010 at 06:36 PM.

GTX
    Ok thank you SlimmerMe.
    I'll probably just skip on the roids then. and GHRP2.
    I'll prolly just pick up some natural supps and change my routine.
    Plus one of my heros john cena is natural and opposes steroids , plus he's 6'1 and a former marine, so yeah, ill change the routine

Regards .
    Last edited by GTX; 09-09-2010 at 06:55 PM.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I just want to clarify something right now, and put this thread to rest.

OP in order to create physically growth in length of one's bones, they must be administered an advanced HGH protocol in the years leading up to, and during puberty. This can allow for 6 to 10 inches in growth. However, as stated, you would have had to start this when you were like 11 years old to have success.

However, this protocol does NOT apply if one has already gone through puberty; in addition, I know your will retort: "but my bones are still very immature, and my growth plates aren't closed"

^^ That doesn't matter. The therapy needs a concoction of HGH + the highly volatile hormonal levels associated with puberty in order to promote growth.

You can go read about studies conducted on growth hormone deficient children, and their treatment methods on webmd

Good luck. Don't use HGH or peptides anytime soon.

-VM

My next post is what I want to say.....I messed up with a duplicate!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-09-2010 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GTX View Post
    Ok thank you SlimmerMe.
    Plus one of my heros john cena is natural and opposes steroids , plus he's 6'1 and a former marine, so yeah, ill change the routine

Regards .
    Thank you. John Cena would be proud of you and YOU should be too!

Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-09-2010 at 08:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Bottom line: Confidence is SEXY. It is the sexiest thing on earth.
    VERY well said..

Quote Originally Posted by GTX
    Ok thank you SlimmerMe.

Regards .
    VERY glad to hear this..

M.F

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX View Post
    Ok thank you SlimmerMe.

Regards .
    Excellent!!!

Thread Information