RandyWilliamson is offline New Member

Genotropin HGH+.50mcgT4+ ??? pleaze help wTest choice scared of hair loss.

Bground on myself...mid 30's first cycle..175lbs....my cuzin late 20's first cycle 200lbs.

We both agree on building up to 2IU 5/2 for about 6 months worth.
    And running T4 25-50mcg daily for all of 6 months.
    I may run only 25mcg as im prone to headaches and would be surprised if I can take it at all but will try 50mcg if all goes well.

Where we dont agree is stacking Test...we know its worthwhile stack...but he's scared of hair loss and frankly its starting rub off on me as well.
    I was telling him we should be good with a low dose of 200-250 mgs Test.
    But still scared. Im willing to add it to my regimen by myself.

I Would like to ask if I watch my hair..and look closely for thining or loss....is it possible one could stop that part of the stack and prevent baldness?
    If so what type test should be to my best interest.?
    Are there any other signs to prevent baldness? or tips you guys can offer on this subject? At one point this fairly conservative dosage did not scare me at all but he's reffered a few horror stories to me and so well there's a concern.

I do realize this regimen and my questions are newbie-ish and laffable dosages maybe to true veterans. But its a first cycle and we both appreciate the relative safety involved with these.

He's mentioned Deca as a better alternative but I read it has some catabolic elements that I think would negate hgh....plus its just not true Test.

If I went with Test I think I would prefer the 1 week shots but I'd consider eod as well if it was that much more worthwhile towards preventing baldness...and I imagine with results.

I want to thank the whole site and all it's members for great information!
    Appreciate any help and comments.

supe3 is offline Associate Member
    first off, welcome, second I know no one here is going to give advice untill you give your full stats and your goals

you should also include some detailed info about your current diet too

What other stats would u like ? both are 5'10.
    Just let me know. Ill answer. Goals are slightly different he wants more cuts and muscle gain.
    I appreciate the anti aging effects and am always after more bulk/gains. Im naturally cut.

Most of all looking to optimize this dosage and maximize any gains with it.
    Im not greedy or warped in imagination....I think i'd be happy with 15lbs over the 6months..but thats just optimistic....i know we may see more gains with continuing the excercise routines after.
    If you mean to ask are we bodybuilders? we're not.
    Definitely after maximizing the regimen even if we should not be expecting huge huge gains.

body fat %
    cycle history
    training history
    current diet

Diet is fairly lean...steaks, chicken, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, brocolli, spinach.
    I do spaghetti at times. Roughly 2500 calories+ when I focus on calories.
    Yogurt drinks. Low fat.
    No additional supplements outside of some BCAA..and reg Aminos.

This is first cycle.
    Lifting naturally for 10+yrs. No injuries.
    Dont know %....its usually comes up as excellent at those job health fairs..or above average. Dont know number exactly...definitely not the olympic athlete #..gotta be 12-14. 12 i think was my last measurement.
    Last edited by RandyWilliamson; 09-16-2010 at 07:28 PM.

I can tell you that from the lack of information, and general vagueness, you have given it would seem to me you REALLY need to step on over to the diet section of the site so that you have a better idea of what you need to do in order to be properly prepared for AAS. All your concerns about side effects and dose amounts can be addressed by simply using the search function of the site. I will give you this though, your test dose is too low and their is things you can do to help with hair loss, but you really need to learn for yourself, would you really start injecting something into yourself based only on the imformation some tool like me gave you?

Hey thanks...ill check that out...but knowing me im very likely going to just eat eat eat.
    I have fast metabolism. I cant always obliterate fat altogether.
    Everything on the internet is with a grain of salt. And I always go back and check on facts. Was looking for some pointers and life experiences that facts cant always easily reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyWilliamson View Post
    Was looking for some pointers and life experiences that facts cant always easily reflect.
    Their is plenty of that ^^^^ kind of info on this site that people have already writen about just look it up man. some of the same people have been on this site telling people about their cycle for YEARS.

your welcome, and everyone here will help you out. you need to eat like a cow when on a bulking cycle, but you need read up on WHAT and WHEN to eat and what your diet should look like after cycle so your not FAT FAT FAT.

If this is first cycle I'd skip the HGH and T4. Just do a Test only cycle. Your body's virgin so you have no idea how the stack will affect your body. If you run into problems with sides you have too many variables to troubleshoot. You're young, you can stack HGH/T4 later. For now, understand how AAS is going to affect your body and in particular, your hair. If you're really concerned about your hair you should think about doing a lower dose short ester cycle. Test Prop 350mg/wk, 100mg/shot taken every other day for 8 weeks, rest, PCT with Clomid and Nolvadex . If you're going to get hair loss you'll see it it faster with Test Prop. I also think that the 100mg every other day or 50mg every day will level out your Test level better than twice a week shot of Test E. Plus, if something happens you don't like you can stop taking Test Prop and it'll be out of your system in a few days rather than few weeks like Test E.

The other thing you can do is get your body fat down as low as you can. If you can be at near 10% body fat you'll lower your chances of hair loss, acne, gyno, and other undesirable side effects.

This is more the kind of tips I was looking for.
    Thanks SG...we're already on HGh and T4 will be in next week. We just started tho so not up to the full 2 Iu yet.
    So definitely seems like what I was already leaning on the Test prop is the way to go.
    Thats what I was hoping to hear about the hair loss w/ test prop. Great to know about the body fat.
    I wanted more like 200 or 250mg a week tho. Why is this considered too little?
    I just want to assist what were doing....with most effective stuff. Not looking to push it to any extreme. But give the agents solid efficiency and some synergy.
    Would anyone recommend a natural Test booster instead?...I would consider it for sure as I know it would involve lesss risks and im sure my cuzin would be more agreeable to that. I say this becuz your right it is a new experience and maybe too much for a first time.
    Im going to sit down with my cuzin and go over diet concerns.
    WE both are big high protein medium carb/low fat eaters....he pushes less carbs tho.....but my metabolism in my opinion allots for carbs and a little fat.
    we will likely buya fat tool.
    If anyone else can offer there 2 cents it'd be much appreciated.
    Please keep in mind....it will only be 2iu hgh and 25-50mcg T4 which for me if sides are felt i may have to drop. All of this is fairly conservative.......and well with the costs and risks already taken.......just looking to make sure we take good measures to maximize even if it means to spend a little more.
    I like the fact that altogether the lower dosages should work well. With low to tolerable sides.
    Anyway this is our mild strategy and opinion.
    If I do the Test can I PCT with those mentioned in the middle of the hgh cycle continuing?(5/6 months)
    Last edited by RandyWilliamson; 09-17-2010 at 10:05 AM.

Thread Information