Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

why dont underground labs make GH?

the underground labs are loved by many, but why havent they ever come up with, with a more affordable GH? at about half the price!?

I dont know the science behind the recipies, but??

keep this bumped!!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it would be way too complicated bro u know ,i mean it GH ,plus would u trust a underground lab with GH ?its not test or deca ,just my 02.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm sure I P is working on it.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I asked him a while back and he said he wouldn't do it, but gave me 3 email addresses of others selling gh.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Well, GH powder sells at something like $8,000 per gram. That is a pretty large investment. Then, you have to get bacteriostatic water, which is easy to come across/manufacture. However, acquiring legit HGH is a big financial risk. You just don't know if it is real, and I doubt you can get it less than 1 gram at a time. So it *could* happen, and it eventually will. Oh yeah, then there is the problem of storing it reliably.

-SF

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    Man you can't make Gh you have to litterally get it from a dead fetus so you inject others genes into yourself. thats why it is so expensive. you just can't mix some stuff and bingo you get GH.

chevy44 is offline Member
    IS THAT WHAT IT IS???????

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BIGB
    Man you can't make Gh you have to litterally get it from a dead fetus so you inject others genes into yourself. thats why it is so expensive. you just can't mix some stuff and bingo you get GH.
    bro thats not how they get it anymore its all syntheticnow, back in the old days thats how it was done but not now
    JLI

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thought they were making a safer synthetic version because of disease being passed on by the cadavers?

And I was reading recently in MD (March 2003, pg 300) from Dave Polumbo about China coming out with GH. He said in strengths up to 12IU. And he says these China products seem to be overdosed based on results from others.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    C&K makes Gh powders....

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    We'll my bad then i was pretty sure that was how they made it, I still don't think it is made synthetic.If it is I think it is just a drug that may act like gh but really is not but that is only an opinion on that.

longhornDr is offline Member
    HGH is made using recombinant DNA technology. Basically they insert the HGH gene into the E. Coli genome and the have huge vats of E. Coli cranking the stuff out. Not cheap to set up at all and nowhere near as simple as making synthetic steroids .

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    I thought they were making a safer synthetic version because of disease being passed on by the cadavers?

And I was reading recently in MD (March 2003, pg 300) from Dave Polumbo about China coming out with GH. He said in strengths up to 12IU. And he says these China products seem to be overdosed based on results from others.
    A very affordable growth hormone from China is made by Jintropin. There's some pics of it in the steroid pictures forum.

nice posts, anyone who didnt know GH is know syntheticaly made, come out of your cave! it was linked to.. damn, cant remember, but some disease. People getting it like 30 years later after using non-synthetic hGH.

that e.coli talk, is a good bases on why it would be difficult

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    the disease is called Creutzfeld-Jakob disease
    What Is Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease?

Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease ("CJD") is a rare, fatal brain disorder, which causes a rapid, progressive dementia and associated neuromuscular disturbances. The disease is often referred to as a subacute spongiform encephalopathy because it usually produces microscopic vacuoles, or holes, in neurons that appear "sponge-like". The disease is named after Drs. Hans Gerhard Creutzfeldt and Alfons Jakob, who documented the first cases of this illness in the 1920’s.
    from www.cjdfoundation.org

i've seen GH powder sell for $3, 800 a gram, which is f*cking cheap. as 6mg is 18iu, thats like 3000iu of growth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the downside is that you don't really know if its really GH powder, unlike the kits which have holograms.
    btw i have seen one underground lab carry GH, but i think that all it is, is just raw hgh powder in vials, which is basically what brand name GH is, so all you have to do is add bacteriostatic.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    bump

interesting, so gh powder is GH? without the :"kit" - sterile water.

Originally posted by Iron horse
    interesting, so gh powder is GH? without the :"kit" - sterile water.
    yeah, i have never actually used this type of gh before, and i don't know how they are packaged, either in vials or in baggies(which i doubt), but i heard it has to be kept at 2-6 degrees celcius(fridge temp) until reconstitution and ofcourse after too. i would not use sterile water though, use bacteriostatice water instead to play it safe(it will last longer).

Mr Olympia is offline Junior Member
    "Well, GH powder sells at something like $8,000 per gram"

Seriously bud, youre getting ripped big time, and I dont mean muscles, I cant even tell you how much powdered growth REALLY costs. ****in alot cheaper than 8 gee's, and Im an aussie.

Powdered growth doesnt really need refrigeration, untill mixed btw.

ironwill2 is offline New Member
    wrong all gh except serotism must be kept refrigerated before mixing,

Sorry, I only use sero. Wouldnt use anything else.

Absoulutly pointless using any powdered growth but sero, thats why I commented. Just wouldnt trust that it will be kept cool over such a long distance.

Quote Originally Posted by ironwill2
    wrong all gh except serotism must be kept refrigerated before mixing,
    Actually, GH powder will almost be completely unaffected by temperature (within reason) until reconstituted. In the presence of any moisture or upon reconstitution, that all goes out the window, and it must be kept at ~4 deg. C.
    Despite what some may say, unless GH, synthetic or recombinant lyophilized GH, is in the presence of a solvent, the effects of temperature are going to be negligible.
    This doesn't mean that you shouldn't play it safe and have it refrigerated at all times anyway. There is a chance that moisture could be introduced via poorly seeled containers and cause structural conformations upon temperature change.

* By manufacturers or suppliers recommending, on their products, that GH be refridgerated even before reconstitution, they're simply being cautious.
    Last edited by einstein1905; 01-12-2004 at 12:23 PM.

Thread Information