Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riptropin

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    this thread is a year and a half old.

I would think that the topic has been covered by now.
    Someone posted earlier and had to post....I don't know where everyone else is but everyone is talking them what where I am (The younger and ill-informed of course)...At least people know now if you see them in your neighborhood

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Rips are garbage, used them and infact all the generics are more or less the same crap. I even had one of the best sources in China send me boxes and lables of every make going and even asked what tops I wanted on them and I could box them as anything I wanted. I did use to buy large amount and this is what I got offered. Many people who claim to have good rips are being conned with either peptides, anti-diuretic hormones, igf-1 or other chemicals what mimic gh side.......The generic companies dont have the equipment or the intention to sell 100% gh is all about making as much money as possible and conning the under ground market

wouldn't use rips again even if you paid me - STAY CLEAR!!!
    What company do you recommend?? How can you be sure even pharm grade is legit and not just relabeling??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    What company do you recommend?? How can you be sure even pharm grade is legit and not just relabeling??
    most pharm grade is in different vials or pens then the generics. Yes they can still be faked. It still comes down to trusting where you get them like anything else. But you have zero chance of getting real with all the non pharm stuff
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    If you verify the scratch off code on the riptropin website doesn't that mean they're probably real?

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    If you verify the scratch off code on the riptropin website doesn't that mean they're probably real?
    yea real rips. But rips arent gh. The whole thing is a scam,. So you just confirmed you bought real faker shit.

That is what people don't get...Just because you can "VERIFY" your product it doesn't make it PHARM GRADE. No ACTUAL pharmaceutical company (like Eli Lilly) make Rips...

It would be like me creating a website Shredtropins making labels and boxes that say Shredtropins, put a code on each box....Then you can go to the website to "See if they're real", when in reality I could have pissed in baby powder and put it in a bottle...

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    That is what people don't get...Just because you can "VERIFY" your product it doesn't make it PHARM GRADE. No ACTUAL pharmaceutical company (like Eli Lilly) make Rips...

It would be like me creating a website Shredtropins making labels and boxes that say Shredtropins, put a code on each box....Then you can go to the website to "See if they're real", when in reality I could have pissed in baby powder and put it in a bottle...
    exactly. And honestly i almost did it 6 years ago. I was able to get any iu and color top "gh" for dirt prices. I just decided the $$ wasnt worth it and i wasnt going to screw people.

A lot of people seem to have had good results with the rips though. I guess it depends.

A lot of people seem to have had good results with the rips though. I guess it depends.
    some have peptides so they see something. Just buy peptides then. No sense paying for gh if your not getting gh
    its like paying for var and getting winny. Yea you saw results but you didnt get what you payed for

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    some have peptides so they see something. Just buy peptides then. No sense paying for gh if your not getting gh
    its like paying for var and getting winny. Yea you saw results but you didnt get what you payed for

True. I'm not arguing just trying to figure this all out. My supplier showed me paperwork that the rips he has tested at "29.3" (which I don't even know what that means) but this doesn't mean anything?

i dont know what the 29.3 is referring too. So cant really comment. but no test they can run can prove its bio available gh

True. I'm not arguing just trying to figure this all out. My supplier showed me paperwork that the rips he has tested at "29.3" (which I don't even know what that means) but this doesn't mean anything?
    It sucks now because as I stated earlier, even getting your blood labs doesn't matter because they obviously put something in it to make levels high but you're just not seeing the normal results that you would see with the same levels with pharm grade..

But I'm not gonna lie, I have taken generics before and have got good results and I have personally seen good friends as well too...But it's soo rare...I'm done with guessing and assuming...Even so, a lot are totally bull shit. No results whatsoever...
    Last edited by calstate23; 11-28-2012 at 05:33 PM.

But just plain and simple...Think of it like this, ANY PRODUCT that is NOT manufactured by A TRUE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, You know one ACTUALLY that is REGULATED and has LEGAL RESTRICTIONS on how the product is made. You know, so it can be assured your product is safe to use, it means that it's generics...

And think about it this way........Sh*t, there is EVEN regulations for making freakin toys for KIDS! Yet, people are willing to buy something unregulated that they are injecting into their body...This is why, TRUST YOUR SOURCCE

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Rips are garbage, used them and infact all the generics are more or less the same crap. I even had one of the best sources in China send me boxes and lables of every make going and even asked what tops I wanted on them and I could box them as anything I wanted. I did use to buy large amount and this is what I got offered. Many people who claim to have good rips are being conned with either peptides, anti-diuretic hormones, igf-1 or other chemicals what mimic gh side.......The generic companies dont have the equipment or the intention to sell 100% gh is all about making as much money as possible and conning the under ground market

wouldn't use rips again even if you paid me - STAY CLEAR!!!
    It's funny when people get bloated hands/carpal tunnel, i hear y'all say "they add stuff in there to mimic the sides and make you get water bloat with anti-diuretics" And then when people start looking leaner, you guys say "It's got diuretics!!"

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    It's funny when people get bloated hands/carpal tunnel, i hear y'all say "they add stuff in there to mimic the sides and make you get water bloat with anti-diuretics" And then when people start looking leaner, you guys say "It's got diuretics!!"
    Thats right they use a variety of substances, they even us AI's because some claim estrogen rebound when coming off gh. But most now use peptides mixed with some dangerous chemcials what cause bloat. I got told by a source over in China and I was buying large amounts at the time and he thought I was making money from it.

If you read the concerns thread all will come clear....a lot of people cant and wont except they are being conned or buying crap hgh - I was once that person but not anymore!

If your really happy with the results at the price you give you carry on but my advice for anyone who is about to try any kind of generic hgh from china is DONT, ITS NOT HGH

never everyone uses the same thing.
    It was already shown 1 place was using prednisone in the vials too...

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    never everyone uses the same thing.
    It was already shown 1 place was using prednisone in the vials too...
    where?

where?
    think its in the chinese thread.

Well I can tell you one thing, these rips I have are 100% fake and it pisses me off because my connect waives this "serum test" in my face and swears they're real. I find it difficult to breathe on them for some scary reason and they keep me wide awake at night which HGH should never do. When I took mod grf 129 it did the same thing...I'd bet anything that it is peptides in the riptropin.

Well I can tell you one thing, these rips I have are 100% fake and it pisses me off because my connect waives this "serum test" in my face and swears they're real. I find it difficult to breathe on them for some scary reason and they keep me wide awake at night which HGH should never do. When I took mod grf 129 it did the same thing...I'd bet anything that it is peptides in the riptropin.
    sorry bro. But yes i have seen people get the same sides as grp 6. Its def possible you have a different peptide in there

Another thing is these dudes over at professional muscle forum seem to swear by it like its the holy grail of hgh. Its weird how theres no voice of reason over there...

Another thing is these dudes over at professional muscle forum seem to swear by it like its the holy grail of hgh. Its weird how theres no voice of reason over there...
    because the sources on there sell it and pay to be on there. Its a business. Who do you think they are going to protect? The company that pays them or you?

true. lots of people getting ripped off...its actually funny how loyal the users are. Someone questioned it and was like "isn't anyone wondering what causes this insane amount of bloat? like there must be some filler in these" and everybody said "thats because its the most potent shit out there!!"

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    true. lots of people getting ripped off...its actually funny how loyal the users are. Someone questioned it and was like "isn't anyone wondering what causes this insane amount of bloat? like there must be some filler in these" and everybody said "thats because its the most potent shit out there!!"
    absoulte utter fcking morons.on prom i read the same.
    tuff.over there.daily bunch of.morons

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I bought a bunch of Rips and they sucked, after that I will go with out GH before I use generics.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

dkoran is offline New Member
    So the Rips are legit? Do they have labels, lot #s, etc.?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No they are shit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information