8lade is offline New Member

should I switch to HGH from China?safe supplier?

Hello guys,
    first of all may I say that I am new to the HGH world.
    I have been on it for 2 weeks now (8IU per day) and I have seen some very good results.
    I have a supplier in the UK but it is a bit pricey so I was thinking of ordering some from china...
    I found this supplier: ************** in made-in-china.com but I am not sure whether their a scammer or not.

So all I am asking is whether anyone has had any experience with them before and is it safe to order HGH(blur tops/jintropin etc) from places like made-in-china or Alibaba?
    Forgive me if I was not to post questions like this.
    Thanks guys

Chris
    Last edited by 8lade; 02-01-2011 at 07:53 PM.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    no, read rules please
    edit supplyer's name,

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome....but need to edit the source before you get into trouble....

and you are already on 8 units and only 2 weeks in? amazing....what about the sides?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Welcome....but need to edit the source before you get into trouble....

and you are already on 8 units and only 2 weeks in? amazing....what about the sides?
    Sorry just read the rules and edited the post...

Started with 4 units for the first 4 days and then upped the dosage to 8 per day.
    No side effects so far.Been working out almost every day, cardio+full body stuff(pull ups etc)
    Well one side effect but I am not sure wether it's the HGH that does it...very vivid dreams!
    At the moment I am on ECA stack and creatine aswell.
    Over and out

HGH is the Vivid Dream expert! best ever.....

what are your stats?

Damn, man, 8iu's a day for a newbie is pretty high. You jumped to that amount pretty damn fast.

HGH is the Vivid Dream expert! best ever.....

what are your stats?
    Stats? what do you mean? sorry if this is a dumb question haha

Quote Originally Posted by 8lade View Post
    Stats? what do you mean? sorry if this is a dumb question haha
    stats?
    weight
    BF
    goals.....etc......

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    i would never buy anything from china on a sketch website like that.

stats?
    weight
    BF
    goals.....etc......
    height: 178cm
    weight: 84kg
    BF: not sure...around 12 to 13% I suppose
    Goals wise I want to become very lean (drop to about 7, 8% fat)
    and gain some muscle...not loads though as I want to be agile and fast for martial arts purposes.
    My current diet is very high on protein.

Breakfast: 1 scoop of protein(20 grams) protein shake( very low on carbs and fat) with water and a slice of toast +ECA tabs + vitamin tabs

meal 2 : salad , rocket/crab meat and tuna or chicken,cherry tomatoes, olive oil and balsamic vinegar

during work out : creatine+Nitric oxide drink (with a few carbs about 15gr)

meal 3 post work out: 2 scoops of protein (40 grams)

meal 4 : again the same salad as above or sushi + light energy drink(10gr carbs)

meal 5: protein shake one or two scoops depending on the workout of the day

around 6 to 7 o'clock in the morning I take my HGH shot

my workout is usually 10 to 20 minutes cardio followed by resistance training.I try to do full body stuff most of the time like pullups+ leg raises at the same time etc...I believe it's better because it keeps my heart rate up during the whole workout.

I hope this helps

Cheers

edit: added a photo of myself

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by 8lade; 02-01-2011 at 09:26 PM.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    need to start deriving your protein from actual foods not shakes mate, you will find your results more concrete since protein from clean foods is definitely better absorbing then shakes.

GH consumer is offline Banned
    Yes, good avice about the solid foods.

Basically you are eating salads and shakes.

Solid foods have a much bigger positive impact on development then shakes.

Sold foods take energy from the body to digest and the broken down protein is being transported into the bloodstream not in 1 time (like with shakes) but during the next several hours.

Training wise it is better to concentrate on one musclegroup per training.

This way you can train that muscle with perfect form, concentration and amount of work.

Total body exercises are good, when recovering or just getting back to the gym for example, because they involve a lot of muscles but that is their problem too. The bigger muscles take most of the stress and the smaller muscles are just assisting.

For full development, and thus reaching your goal of lowering bdyfat and seeing more muscle, the body needs concentrated work on it.

Divide and Conquer.

As for GH, I believe you are using too big of a dose, in comparison to the development of your body.

Concentrate on improving your food and training.

Quote Originally Posted by GH consumer View Post
    Yes, good avice about the solid foods.

Basically you are eating salads and shakes.
    True about the shakes but not about the salad.
    When I say salad I mean a proper meal.For example I always have lots of chicken or tuna or crab meat with my salad on every meal that is(about 40gr of protein).
    Would you say that is not proper food?

Regarding the muscle isolation I will definetely take your advice on board and work my muscles individually on top of the full body sessions.

Regarding the GH I think I might drop the dosage to 5IU just to be safe.

Cheers everyone

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with everyone on the whole foods deal, Whey and Carbogain PWO is the only shake I consume and that is because after a workout its very important to get protein and carbs in the body quick and by preloading the shaker bottle and adding water at the gym I can drink it as soon as I am out of the done working out. If not then it might be an hour till I can get food in me (way too long) after my workout.

Alibaba and made in china are just website listing services to ensure that American search engines bring up obscure websites from China India etc. The fact that a website comes up on them is neither a good thing or a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 8lade View Post
    When I say salad I mean a proper meal.For example I always have lots of chicken or tuna or crab meat with my salad on every meal that is(about 40gr of protein).
    Would you say that is not proper food?
    Yes, this kind of salad is very good.

Protein and fibers.

What is your carb intake for the day (amount and spacing)?

If you find the HGH you're buying brings good results, then you must be one of the lucky ones to find a source that sells HGH. It's a bit of a crap shoot buying HGH out of China.

Yes, this kind of salad is very good.

Protein and fibers.

What is your carb intake for the day (amount and spacing)?
    I would say around 40 to 60 gr per day.
    One or two slices of wholemeal bread in the morning (around 15gr each I think)
    or some cereal instead.
    Then a few more during my workout... about 15gr in my workout creatine drink.
    And some after my work out depending on the day(some rice or pasta etc but a very small amount)
    I lalso I eat some cherry tomatoes with my meals.

If it is your goal to lose fat and get drier, then it is important to have enough carbs (or do Keto).

With 40-60 grams of carbs a day you are aprocahing Keto-Zone but are not taking enough fats to offset the low carbs.

The result is that the body will burn muscle first (as all extra muscle above survival level is not needed, and then fats).

With this carb intake your are inbetween sufficient carbs and keto-diet.

If you want to go the carb way, increase your carb intake, or even better cycle it (2 higher, 1 day low), so as to give your body the sign and incentive to keep the fire up and burn fat.

If the carbs are too low not only will your training suffer but it will also sign the body to store carbs and lower metabolism.

I also like low carbs to get dry but we all need sufficient amount to be able to do just that.

For me worked 2 days 250 grams and 1 day 75 grams.

This way you keep surprising the body and keeping metabolism up and ensure that you have enough energy to train to keep and develop the muscles more.
    Last edited by GH consumer; 02-03-2011 at 07:30 AM.

If it is your goal to lose fat and get drier, then it is important to have enough carbs (or do Keto).

With 40-60 grams of carbs a day you are aprocahing Keto-Zone but are not taking enough fats to offset the low carbs.

The result is that the body will burn muscle first (as all extra muscle above survival level is not needed, and then fats).

With this carb intake your are inbetween sufficient carbs and keto-diet.

If you want to go the carb way, increase your carb intake, or even better cycle it (2 higher, 1 day low), so as to give your body the sign and incentive to keep the fire up and burn fat.

If the carbs are too low not only will your training suffer but it will also sign the body to store carbs and lower metabolism.

I also like low carbs to get dry but we all need sufficient amount to be able to do just that.

For me worked 2 days 250 grams and 1 day 75 grams.

This way you keep surprising the body and keeping metabolism up and ensure that you have enough energy to train to keep and develop the muscles more.
    That is really good advice man!
    I will start tomorrow!I knew I was near the Keto diet levels but wasn't sure at to how much I should up my fats intake....
    But I like your way (2 days 250, 1 day 75)
    Will give it a go!
    Thanks!

LeanGreenMachine is offline Junior Member
    The HGH will lean you out (if it's not bunk). Just keep your diet clean and eat good protien sources like suggested ^^ I eat a big steak with a salad all the time for dinner (no carb).

I switched from US pharma to Chinese HGH a few months back and it is just as good but I do get it from a trusted source that I have known for years (don't ask me for my source). I would caution anyone from buying HGH from a website because they are ALL fakes! There are some really good sources online but you typically won't find them out in the open. At 8iu ED to start with I would think you would get ?some? of the typical sides, CTS, water retention, initial bloat, etc. Maybe you got lucky? Maybe not... good luck!

jeffrey hill is offline Banned
    Hey guys , if you need top HGH product , please contact us , our company is HongKong Blue Universal Technology Co., Limited, we also have made-in-china website

Please do not post any type of contact information, URLs, hyperlinks, etc. They will be deleted.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-04-2018 at 03:46 AM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    You can buy HGH OTC in Hong Kong. Why would you buy from anyone except the pharma? You can buy HGH OTC in China. Why would you buy from anyone but the pharma?

ScaM 101

Thread Information