lestat88 is offline Junior Member

help with peptides - GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 with CJC-1295 with DAC or without DAC

So I've been doing alot of reading the past few months on peptides (perhaps too much reading) and it seems to be a bit of a mix in preferences for CJC/GHRP cycles. I have found a local source and I just need a few things to help me out of my decision on which stack to go on.

I want to do CJC-1295 (without DAC) (so modded GRF1-29) along side with GHRP-2, 300mcg a day for 8 weeks, which will be split up into 150mcg of each in each shot.

My question is, what is better to do as I have well and truly now confused.

Benefits of GHRP-2 over GHRP-6 is that you don't get as hungry and is supposedly 30% more stronger.

This doesn't entirely make sense, wouldn't there be a trade off for not being so hungry?

Benefits of CJC-1295 (without DAC) or Modded GRF1-29 is that it's faster acting than the CJC-1295 with DAC because of it's half life.

Or is it beneficial to do CJC-1295 with DAC so that there is more of a buffer in your system as its half life can be upto 8 days. With this half life of being much longer, I was only thinking of doing 500mcg twice a week.

What are your thoughts on what is the best peptide stack?

*Before I am flamed on age and cycles. I want to use this for fat loss and muscle gain. I am 23 and have done 3 cycles before, 1 of them was tren a and prop.

Height: 177cm
    Weight: 87kg
    BF%: 12

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    The first thing you have to understand is that you dont really cycle them. They need to be used for at least 6 months. As for -2, its doesnt come with the hunger as -6, but as for making you 30% stronger, never heard that. Not sure about DAC, I always hear stay away from it and go with the mod GRF1. Also, you want as many pulses a day from it. 5iu is equal to 100mcg, 3 times a day is best at least 3 hrs apart. Stay away from carbs 30-45 mins before and after injections.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    CJC 1295 with dac causes GH bleed which is not good for muscle growth, you want it in pulses.
    PM sent..

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lestat88 View Post
    So I've been doing alot of reading the past few months on peptides (perhaps too much reading) and it seems to be a bit of a mix in preferences for CJC/GHRP cycles. I have found a local source and I just need a few things to help me out of my decision on which stack to go on.

I want to do CJC-1295 (without DAC) (so modded GRF1-29) along side with GHRP-2, 300mcg a day for 8 weeks, which will be split up into 150mcg of each in each shot.

My question is, what is better to do as I have well and truly now confused.

Benefits of GHRP-2 over GHRP-6 is that you don't get as hungry and is supposedly 30% more stronger. This is correct but GHRP-2 will increase cortisol and prolactin more than GHRP-6. If you don't want the hunger, cortisol and prolactin go with ipamorelin.

This doesn't entirely make sense, wouldn't there be a trade off for not being so hungry?As I said above, the rise in cortisol and prolactin.

Benefits of CJC-1295 (without DAC) or Modded GRF1-29 is that it's faster acting than the CJC-1295 with DAC because of it's half life. Not faster acting but faster clearance.

Or is it beneficial to do CJC-1295 with DAC so that there is more of a buffer in your system as its half life can be upto 8 days. With this half life of being much longer, I was only thinking of doing 500mcg twice a week.Stay away from CJC1295 w/DAC due to GH bleed.

What are your thoughts on what is the best peptide stack?Modified Grf1-29 and ipamorelin at 100mcg 3X/day
    *Before I am flamed on age and cycles. I want to use this for fat loss and muscle gain. I am 23 and have done 3 cycles before, 1 of them was tren a and prop.

Height: 177cm
    Weight: 87kg
    BF%: 12
    Answers in bold.

Thanks heaps guys, I should be sweet with the GHRP-2 then, but my only question now is CJC-1295 w/o DAC the same as GRF1-29? Or is this a different chemical altogether? So many articles say that they are the same, but some also contradict themselves

been reading a bit more. Is the modified GRF1-29 you speak of also known as CJC-1293 ?

So many letters and numbers confusing me lol

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    CJC-1295 w/o DAC is suposed to be the same as GRF1-29, some sites call it something else but the mod GRF1-29 is what you want.

kosgr is offline Junior Member
    what makes cjc-1295 dac lasts so long is the DAC, you can easily find how it works if you search on google.
    But as mentioned above you want strong pulses during the day and not a GH bleed.
    If you use ghrp-2 you have also to worry about desinsetization.

Thread Information