GOHARD is offline New Member

Cool New to hgh help wanted please

hi i am a 23 yr old male wanting to start a hgh course to strip off some unwanted body fat i am currently training 5 days a week and weigh 18st can anybody offer me advice as i am a noobie to hgh.

thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, Dont. At your age there is no need for HGH. Only think you will do is potentially damage your body from producing it naturally. Since you are training 5 days a week make sure your diet is clean (visit the diet section) and add in 30+ minutes of cardio 3x a week or more. Learning how to eat, what to eat and when to eat along with the cardio will strip off all the fat you need without harming yourself.

99% of all HGH on the market is BUNK right now and you have no idea what you might be putting into yourself. Also HGH is only for long term, 6 months minimum cycle to get results.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Too early for HGH. You already produce a ton of growth hormone and if you take the synthetic gh then your own growth pulse starts to rely on your own gh production hence a negative feedback loop. Once this happens? You can end up in the Over 40 forum.

Please take advantage of what you have naturally.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I agree with the two above posts ^^^ be smart and listen please

Thread Information