Thread: HGH Tired ?

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

HGH Tired ?

I'm on my 3rd month of HGH getting the stiff joints in hands which I was told would happen. I also feel my bf% lost has been better in the last couple of weeks. However I'm up to 4 iu Ed and I'm wiped out and just want to sleep is that normal. I'm also taking test e 500mg a week

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Tired? Very common. If it bugs you too much, then lower your dose to about 2 and ramp back up slowly .5 every few days. Being tired sure does get in the way especially with workouts so it might be worth backing off a bit.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

JimInAK is offline Member
    When I first started doing HGH, after the first month or so, I discovered that I could nap during the day. Before I started taking HGH, I would never be able to do so. For me, it wasn't so much that I was tired, it just seemed that I could (and would) relax, when before I never could.

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    just curious, why does it make people tired?

JimInAK is offline Member
    For me, HGH really doesn't make me tired. What it seems to do is give me the ability to relax more effortlessly.

I occasionally work very long hours commercial fishing in Alaska and have no problem staying awake.

Do you folks remember when you were teenagers and could sleep for 20 hours? With synthetic HGH in your system, your internal clock is that of a teenager (figuratively) you can sleep like crazy. Well, most people can sleep like crazy.

Thread Information