Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont think there are to many people here who have had the opportunity or financially able to run that much real pharmaceutical HGH unless it was prescribed as a child for growth defect and I dont think most of us even know how much they typically prescribe to kids.

This in itself is scary. I wonder how much fake HGH was going through them being passed off as legit?

This happened in 2007 but the fine was just recent.
    A Plattsburgh pharmaceutical company and its president, a Canadian citizen, were fined $15,000 this week for mislabeling more than $1 million worth of human growth hormone that was imported from China and distributed to pharmacies around the country. The criminal accusation is that the company marketed the drug as an "FDA approved drug" which is false, federal prosecutors said.

Just shows once again that crime does pay. $15,000? One person using 3iu a day pays that in one year. I'm sure they profited multi millions every year.

Ffm
    Ffm is offline New Member
    Wait loveByts what are you talking about it ? seems obvious that his hgh is real

Ffm
    I know I'm not rzar but Im going to give you my .02 cents a couple months ago I was on this forum stating how I wanted to run hgh for height increase as I was 5 8.5 and wanted to be taller everyone told me no I ignored them did it anyway after three weeks on primatopin I am know 5 9..... half an inch taller. Anyways to make a long story short people in this forum seem only to have concerns about hgh for muscle building purposes oppose to height. I'm glad I didn't listen hopefully I'll hit 5 10

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley
    Razr, why the thread abandonment from all the known GH users?
    Can you rephrase the question..I don't understand

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffm
    I know I'm not rzar but Im going to give you my .02 cents a couple months ago I was on this forum stating how I wanted to run hgh for height increase as I was 5 8.5 and wanted to be taller everyone told me no I ignored them did it anyway after three weeks on primatopin I am know 5 9..... half an inch taller. Anyways to make a long story short people in this forum seem only to have concerns about hgh for muscle building purposes oppose to height. I'm glad I didn't listen hopefully I'll hit 5 10
    I just hit the 10iu mark today. We will see what happens

Love I have run serostim and norditropin and nurtropon aq.
    Last edited by Razor; 04-11-2012 at 11:24 AM.

Ffm
    Nice 10 I.us a day I wish I could afford that lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffm View Post
    Your only 18. LOL You have a couple more years of growth without using and HGH. You may THINK you were done growing like every other 18 year old but ask any 30 year old and they will tell you yes they still grew after 18.

I could use the same logic with Carrots, my mom said they would make me grow and sure enough I gained several inchs between 13 -15.

Sheen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Your only 18. LOL You have a couple more years of growth without using and HGH. You may THINK you were done growing like every other 18 year old but ask any 30 year old and they will tell you yes they still grew after 18.

I could use the same logic with Carrots, my mom said they would make me grow and sure enough I gained several inchs between 13 -15.
    While it is true that, on average, there is some growth between the age of 18 and 21, the medical community states that that growth is not height growth but final stages such as the broadening of the shoulders and further deepening of the voice. The average male will cease all height growth at the age of 16 at the earliest and 18 at the latest. If one experiences a growth spurt after 18, they are likely to have constitutional growth delay, which is very rare. A lot of the times, one may claim a growth spurt during the college years due to getting a height measurement after a long period of time of not paying attention, or due to having previous inaccurate height measurements pinning one as shorter than they really were, leading to the mentality that one has gained a lot of height.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheen

While it is true that, on average, there is some growth between the age of 18 and 21, the medical community states that that growth is not height growth but final stages such as the broadening of the shoulders and further deepening of the voice. The average male will cease all height growth at the age of 16 at the earliest and 18 at the latest. If one experiences a growth spurt after 18, they are likely to have constitutional growth delay, which is very rare. A lot of the times, one may claim a growth spurt during the college years due to getting a height measurement after a long period of time of not paying attention, or due to having previous inaccurate height measurements pinning one as shorter than they really were, leading to the mentality that one has gained a lot of height.
    The numbers never lie..you and I know that sheen ..haha
    I'm proud to see your improvements

Sheen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    The numbers never lie..you and I know that sheen ..haha
    I'm proud to see your improvements
    Haha yeah man, of course. I appreciate your support (^_^)b

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheen

Haha yeah man, of course. I appreciate your support (^_^)b
    You motivated me to run double digits on the gh so thank you as well.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are vertebral sides from letro only in those still growing, or is that everybody?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information