BrysZ is offline Associate Member

Another GHRP-2/CJC-1295 no dac question...

Okay I have been reading for days...the minute I think I have it figured out I find another post to confuse me more.

I am going to start this stack and I am thinking about 100mcg of GHRP-2 and 100mcg of CJC-1295 (no dac) 2x each day once before am fasted cardio and again before bed.

My plan was to run for 25 days in the attempt to reduce body fat without losing muscle.

Currently 185#, single digit BF%
    TRT 150mg/week

Is this even close to a 'good' plan?

Thanks guys!!!

DanB is offline Banned
    25 days is a waste of time, money and pins i.m.o

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    25 days is a waste of time, money and pins i.m.o
    I was afraid of that...what duration do you reccomend?

How about the dose and injection times?

Thank you,

DanB is offline Banned
    pre fasted cardio

pwo

pre bed

its like gh, more of a lifestyle then something you just cycle like aas for 8 weeks

and it wont make a drastic difference, yes it will help you lean out but this will be a slow process and dont expect it to make you drop massive amounts of bodyfat, diet and cardio is what will determine that more than anything else

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    I was afraid of that...what duration do you reccomend?

How about the dose and injection times?

Thank you,

Forever lol. Seriously though once you start you wont want to stop. I did notice minor fatt loss in as quickly as a couple weeks. Of course I'm doing so much cardio that it's hard to directly attribute the fat loss to the peps. However, for me, the way it makes my muscles looks and feel constantly pumped and full makes it well worth the price and effort of multiple pins throughout the day. Also noticed a massive increase in vascularity. Again it could be a number of other factors. Honestly I can't remember looking or feeling any better.

6+ months

Okay then I gather 100mcg GHRP-2 and 100mcg CJC-1295 (no DAC) 3 x daily...I'm thinking that being from Wisconsin I will only use during the one summer month...lol..j/k. Actually how about from May 1st until September 1st?

Dosages seem ok though? Not too low? Is the GHRP-2 dose always the same as the CJC-1295?

PWO = post workout not pre workout...correct? There is only about two hours from post workout until bedtime...does that change anything?

Thank you!!!
    Last edited by BrysZ; 03-29-2012 at 02:57 PM.

3x a day @ 100 mcg each, morning, post, before bed. I'm starting that protocol for atleast 6 months in a week or so.

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    Okay then I gather 100mcg GHRP-2 and 100mcg CJC-1295 (no DAC) 3 x daily...I'm thinking that being from Wisconsin I will only use during the one summer month...lol..j/k. Actually how about from May 1st until September 1st?

Dosages seem ok though? Not too low? Is the GHRP-2 dose always the same as the CJC-1295?

PWO = post workout not pre workout...correct? There is only about two hours from post workout until bedtime...does that change anything?

Thank you!!!
    You want at least three hours between pins. Can you modify your workout time?

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Give pre workout a try also...just pop some caffeine to combat the lethargic sides of the peptide stack bit I can promise you that you have never sweated like it with anything else. Its a whole different experience and I prefer to make my short workouts by pinning preworkout.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    2x a day is OK, 3x a day is better. Agree with everyone you want to run as long as possible and if you can not do at least 5+ months I would not bother

Thread Information