Thread: HGH 6iu's

Simo2122 is offline New Member

HGH 6iu's

Ive run a cycle of hgh before at 12iu's a day wih great results and ive just started another cycle but at half the dose 6iu's a day. From peoples experience is that enough for good weight loss and recovery? after taking 12ius going down to 6iu seems like im pinning nothing.

Cost is why ive cut the dose.. using nutropin

Razor is offline Banned
    nurtropin is expensive

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When you say cycle it was for how long?
    Using good, real HGH Nutropin 6iu long term is more than enough to get great weight loss results and good lean gains.

The last cycle was around 10 months at 12 iu.. this time 6iu for about the same if i can but it is expensive. My doc says 12iu is great for fat burning blah blah and 6iu to maintain... but i think from wat ive read 6iu will be enough and he's probably just trying to make money off me

i was just concerned that id get 3 months into it and then find out its not working!

Yes he is trying to make a LOT of money off of you. I used 1iu for a year and had good results with getting lean, fat burning. I could only imagine 6iu a day and feel 12iu would be overkill unless I was competing. 3iu would be enough to notice good gains in 6 months IMO and 6iu probably quicker.

I dont think even Stalone uses more than 6iu. More is not always better and I would guess after a certain amount you get diminishing return/gains for the $$$.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    most here will say 3 - 5 iu of pharm will get good fast burn results. i see go at 4iu

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    12iu for fatburning??? id drop weight like crazy running 3 or 4iu's.. anything in the 8+ range i get HUGEEEE

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Simo2122 View Post
    The last cycle was around 10 months at 12 iu.. this time 6iu for about the same if i can but it is expensive. My doc says 12iu is great for fat burning blah blah and 6iu to maintain... but i think from wat ive read 6iu will be enough and he's probably just trying to make money off me

i was just concerned that id get 3 months into it and then find out its not working!
    is it a Dr or a "clinic dr"?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Yeh its a clinic doctor.. still a doc as i get prescriptions off him but yes its one of those clinics

I think you are making his Porsche and house payments for him all in one. Considering I also got mine from a cllinic and I have checked into quite a few and know what the general price is can I ask you are you a bank CEO or owner of a little start up company like Amazon or facebook?

znak is offline Senior Member
    BTW hgh is very age dependent and is also very dependent on you natty hgh level. 12iu? WOW. Are you like 25 or so?

im 29, 28 when i first went on. To be honest the first month or so i started i was 24iu, 12iu morning and night then i dropped it to 12iu a day.

This time 6iu but it still feels like im taking nothing, i cant wait to hit the 3 month mark

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    When you say cycle it was for how long?
    Using good, real HGH Nutropin 6iu long term is more than enough to get great weight loss results and good lean gains.
    My anasome anki is just as good as the nurtropin I used to take

Thread Information