Thread: GH as PCT?

JDBeretta is offline Member

GH as PCT?

At the end of a cycle, can GH be used along side of a traditional PCT to help stimulate ones endocrine/HPTA?

I was thinking of running just 3iu/day for a month (or 33 days, I guess... I can buy in 100iu kits) when I come off cycle.

I have some info, but not a lot. Would like a few opinions please!!! Thanks in advance.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It can be run through PCT without any problem but it wont help PCT. Just keep running it as normal.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It can be run through PCT without any problem but it wont help PCT. Just keep running it as normal.
    It sounds like the OP isn't currently running GH but wants to run it during PCT only. Although GH can help maintain gains during PCT I wouldn't advise only running it during this period, after all GH takes awhile to build up in your system that's why most suggest running it for at least 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    It sounds like the OP isn't currently running GH but wants to run it during PCT only. Although GH can help maintain gains during PCT I wouldn't advise only running it during this period, after all GH takes awhile to build up in your system that's why most suggest running it for at least 6 months.
    Your right, after re reading what he wants to do it's a waste of time and due ot the inexperience he would most likely be buying fake hgh anyways.

As said, HGH needs to be ran 6 months to see results.

I'd be buying fake HGH? Give your head a shake. I have friends that are reps for 3 separate labs... We grew up together. Did time together. Etc.

You're right, I'm inexperienced with using GH. That's why I asked the question. Sorry if I offended you somehow. Hopefully one day I'll be as enlightened as you, Dr. GrowthHormone.

And for clarity, I said "along side a traditional PCT".

I wasn't looking for gains from the GH, just to get endocrine/HPTA back to suitable levels more efficiently and effectively than the usual PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by JDBeretta View Post
    I'd be buying fake HGH? Give your head a shake. I have friends that are reps for 3 separate labs... We grew up together. Did time together. Etc.

You're right, I'm inexperienced with using GH. That's why I asked the question. Sorry if I offended you somehow. Hopefully one day I'll be as enlightened as you, Dr. GrowthHormone.

I must have missed all that information in your previous post some how.

Hmmm Pharmaceutical reps and convicted criminals = HGH experts? Well a life long buddy of mine is also a pharmaceutical rep for over 15 years but has never done time or been arrested for anything so does that disqualify him? No what does is the fact he knows nothing about aas or HGH although he thinks he does. What makes your buddies experts? Personally someone who has a sketchy past would be a big red flag to me but I guess birds of a feather flock together.'

I think you are the one who seems to have gotten offended but that's typical for people who wont admit they might be making a mistake and just walk into something blindly. Dont say you haven't been warned when you start doubting the purity of your HGH.

Good luck.

Nah, I wasn't implying that they are experts on the subject.

It was brought to my attention that some guys have been using GH as a PCT addition. I asked 1 of my friends if he has it or a source. He said yes. For real, I've known him for most of my life and trust him 100%. Do you trust your source? I don't see how that would be any different than me trusting mine. If there were ANY doubt on the legitimateness of anything he'd put my way, he'd most likely say 'No' or tell me that he isn't sure about the quality.

So anyways, my ignorance with using GH has no correlation to how or where I can get it.

Sorry for getting a bit upset... I wasn't claiming that I know what I am talking about here. As with all of my posts, I try to present my opinion and state it as such.

OP, are you on cycle now? If not, I would go ahead and get some pharma grade GH and start running now. You could run it alongside your aas cycle and throughout PCT (with a traditional PCT like you stated). The GH can help to hold on to gains during PCT...I would also advise you continuing to use the GH for several months after PCT if you can afford it. 2-4iu per day would be an ideal dose, starting on the low end and working your way up.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola
    OP, are you on cycle now? If not, I would go ahead and get some pharma grade GH and start running now. You could run it alongside your aas cycle and throughout PCT (with a traditional PCT like you stated). The GH can help to hold on to gains during PCT...I would also advise you continuing to use the GH for several months after PCT if you can afford it. 2-4iu per day would be an ideal dose, starting on the low end and working your way up.
    Yes, I'm on cycle now. 700 Eq and 700 Test E. I think I'll have to do a normal PCT at the end and consider getting on GH later. I can't commit to that kind of money right now. I was hoping a kit would kind of kick start my HPTA/Endocrine after this cycle... I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by JDBeretta View Post
    Yes, I'm on cycle now. 700 Eq and 700 Test E. I think I'll have to do a normal PCT at the end and consider getting on GH later. I can't commit to that kind of money right now. I was hoping a kit would kind of kick start my HPTA/Endocrine after this cycle... I guess not.
    Yeah it won't help w/ the kickstart you're needing so better off waiting on the GH. If you're not on HCG I would highly consider using it throughout your cycle to help w/ recovery during PCT. As you know, HCG will help keep LH functioning properly thus leading to a speedier recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola

Yeah it won't help w/ the kickstart you're needing so better off waiting on the GH. If you're not on HCG I would highly consider using it throughout your cycle to help w/ recovery during PCT. As you know, HCG will help keep LH functioning properly thus leading to a speedier recovery.
    I'm gonna jump on HCG in a few weeks here. I am still fairly early in this cycle though and am planning on 500iu/week for the last half or third of the cycle.

Thanks for the response! I hope to get into GH as a builder one day... Nothing but good stuff to be said about it!

Thread Information