MBerry91 is offline New Member

Any experience with this hgh?

Word on the street it now there are 250iu kits from this certain comp..some say its a misprint and it is really only 200iu but idk. do these look real to you? Heard the grey tops were iffy but yellow ones were on point..it says 90% Purity so maybe it is less potent..then again I know you can write whatever you want on the bottle but can someone help?

Any experience with this hgh?-2012-04-10-00-17-36.001.jpgAny experience with this hgh?-2012-04-10-00-19-49.768.jpgAny experience with this hgh?-2012-04-10-00-20-14.636.jpgAny experience with this hgh?-2012-04-10-00-20-34.685.jpg

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    if its generic only way to find out if u got some gh in there is to run em. honestly i dont think there legit as they look like crap and i have never seen a vial with 25iu in it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, just the first picture of the label screams fake as well as the packaging. Sorry but I dont believe or trust in generic HGH. You can make your own aas and package it but not HGH.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its takes multi millions dollars worth of equipment to make bio available gh. Do you really think a company like that would have misprints on their stuff or .10 cent labels
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Yellows are on point - agree w/ what you heard OP

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    its takes multi millions dollars worth of equipment to make bio available gh. Do you really think a company like that would have misprints on their stuff or .10 cent labels
    it requires hundreds to resell peptides - eye pee has been able to deliver exponential ($) value worldwide for a decade(+)
    .10 labels can get complicated indeed...

MBerry91 is offline New Member
    dang..I guess I got my pops some sucky gh :/ hoping it was g2g since it was vacuum packed and saw the crystals on the bottom. Guess I'll see if my source has the yellow top ones. he said he had something else but it would've cost me like a grand for a the same number of ius

DanB is offline Banned
    they giving the grey tops away free now, at least they decent enough to admit they garbage . . .
    Last edited by DanB; 04-10-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    95% of GH out there is garbage. Either watered down IGF or very underdosed GH (meaning you probably only get about 2 real iu's per 10). I won't trust anything. I've had three sources over the past year that were selling kits dirt cheap, I never took it myself, but everyone I "gave" it to claimed it was fake.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    your right OP... Yellows where good (mediocre,sorry)... and the grey's no good.. they're giving away free kits now with purchases over a certain amount... if you want goof GH for the price, try to get your hands on some ripotropins

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Does your shirt say redneck?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseystepup View Post
    your right OP... Yellows where good (mediocre,sorry)... and the grey's no good.. they're giving away free kits now with purchases over a certain amount... if you want goof GH for the price, try to get your hands on some ripotropins
    Do you realize that anybody can slap any color top to the vial? With that being said, this "yellows are good, greys aren't good" shit has no validity.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Do you realize that anybody can slap any color top to the vial? With that being said, this "yellows are good, greys aren't good" shit has no validity.
    I agree that anybody can cap any color onto the bottle but I disagree with one color not being better than another. If it's legit H than one color can be better than another. I've used tan,yellow,blue and green. They were all al little different

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    I agree that anybody can cap any color onto the bottle but I disagree with one color not being better than another. If it's legit H than one color can be better than another. I've used tan,yellow,blue and green. They were all al little different
    they all pretty much come from the same place.
    i have a source i can pick any iu vial from 2iu to 20iu and what color top i want on them. Do you think it matters if i say i want 16 iu vials with red then next time tell him polka dot? Its the same stuff
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They were tested on another board and came up as 100% fake. There are good generics out there but unfortunately there are many that are fake or extremely under dosed.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldnt even risk using them, generics are a waste of time imho and a complete waste of money

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    they all pretty much come from the same place.
    i have a source i can pick any iu vial from 2iu to 20iu and what color top i want on them. Do you think it matters if i say i want 16 iu vials with red then next time tell him polka dot? Its the same stuff
    Wow. That's good to know. Thank you.

Thread Information