Transporting reconstituted peptides

So summer is coming up and Ill be going out of town pretty much every second weekend. Sometimes to places where there is no fridge for 3-4 days (camping). Im running mod grf 1-29 and ghrp-2 and awas wondering how you guys transport your peps? Are they ok to not be refridgerated for that long? I could bring a small cooler but it probably wouldnt stay cold for that long.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    enjoy the camping and leave the peptides behind is best answer

maybe dose a longer acting peptide before departure - as compared to the brief GHRP/GHRH combo
    ie. 3-5iu HGH ...or 100mcg of IGF-1 LR3 ..if you need your fix (understand brotha!! lol)

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    I'm no expert, but i did read on another forum from a well respected peptide user that your elevated pulses can continue for up to 8 days without administration. So this particular person leaves them home when traveling. I tote around a small cooler with a couple of ice packs and it remains cool for about a day. I did see a small electric cooler with a cord that plugs into your vehicle outlet online for a reasonable price. Although taking out of your house is probaly taking a little risk.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bowldawg View Post
    I'm no expert, but i did read on another forum from a well respected peptide user that your elevated pulses can continue for up to 8 days without administration. So this particular person leaves them home when traveling. I tote around a small cooler with a couple of ice packs and it remains cool for about a day. I did see a small electric cooler with a cord that plugs into your vehicle outlet online for a reasonable price. Although taking out of your house is probaly taking a little risk.
    Is that for cjc or mod grf? elevated pulse is kind of a contridaction

the dac affinity attached to the cjc causes a result similar to what you may be thinking of?

i dont understand how you mean elevated pulses, elevated baseline? because its the dosing of the ghrh/ghrp that triggers the pulse

I reckon its cjc 1295 your tallking about, i.e. the one with dac and causes gh bleed, and yes this elevates baseline for up to and longer than 8 days but the elevation above baseline is nominal at best
    Last edited by DanB; 04-17-2012 at 01:44 PM.

I would just leave them if it was a one time thing but it'll be every second weekend pretty much. Don't have any gh so that's not really an option and don't want to use a Dac version. Could do the ice pack thing, anyone know if they make any small coolers for this purpose?

Sorry I should have chosen a better word than elevated. No I'm talking about Mod GRF. I'm not completedly clear on the science behind it, but according to DAT, if you've been on the peps for awhile you continue to maintain higher spikes during your pulses without adminstration for somewhere around a week. Probably not as high, but still higher than normal. My point is missing a few weekends isn't going to derail the long term goals. I'll see if i can find the science behind the theory and post.

I saw a small cooler designed for diabetics that holds two vials and a spot for syringes. If I find it again I'll post a link.

DanB is offline Banned
    I'm on his board and never came across that, I'm going go go over and have another look later. . . .

DanB is offline Banned
    Sorry I should have chosen a better word than elevated. No I'm talking about Mod GRF. I'm not completedly clear on the science behind it, but according to DAT, if you've been on the peps for awhile you continue to maintain higher spikes during your pulses without adminstration for somewhere around a week. Probably not as high, but still higher than normal. My point is missing a few weekends isn't going to derail the long term goals. I'll see if i can find the science behind the theory and post.
    And your saying your natural pulse i.e when you fall sleep, will be larger but he will still be missing out on the 3 pulses induced by the peps

http://www.amazon.com/Medicool-MCLMC...4697964&sr=1-6

I'm retarded at posting links hopefully this works.

Yes. you would be missing out on a few. He could bump the doses to 4 plus during the week before he leaves. I've had a couple of free weekends and have tried 5 and 6 doses per day while fasting and doing three sessions of low intesity cardio and the results have been pretty damn good. Just an option for the op not a highjack lol.

DanB is offline Banned
    look at dat 5x a day method, i think a couple here have ran it this way aswell

http://www.amazon.com/Medicool-MCLMC...4697964&sr=1-6

I'm retarded at posting links hopefully this works.
    Awesome, thanks.

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, the science holds pretty true...not only have I come across some literature that supports this theory, I have experienced this myself. I have been running peptides for the last few months and a few weeks ago I decided to come off, just to see how my body reacted and to see differences and what not, and for almost 2 weeks after I ceased the use of the peptides, I continued to receive great gh pulses. They weren't as prominent as when the peptides were administered but for a few days after I had noticed that at random times during the day my skin would flush and I would feel a small "heat wave" and tingly hands, just as if I had just done an injection of ghrp 6/mod grf. I cant exactly back any of this up with blood work or numbers or anything, but when you know your body very well and all the slightest changes that occur and why, you really understand what is going on when it is going on...as far as your time away from your peptides...you will be fine brother, your not gonna really miss out on anything by not taking them for a couple days at a time...hell I even do that sometimes just for the hell of it. Not that often, but a day every couple weeks I wont use them.

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Oh and after about 3 weeks off I went back on and OH WOW! It was great to be back on and my first couple days I had some pretty intense gh pulses!

DanB is offline Banned
    Will you PM me the link for that, Ive looked but cant find it anywhere on his board

sent you a pm, but it's not showing up in my sent mail. If you didnt get it let me know.

DanB is offline Banned
    Got it thanks, I'm going to try find the other one later. . . .

Flier is offline Productive Member
    I always thought camping would be fun. But then I saw this movie, Brokeback Mountain, and realized what it was all about. So I kind of lost interest for it.
    But hey thatīs just me, enjoy your trip!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    the pep molecule is much more stable than the GH molecule. as such, I prefer not to referigerate my peps after reconstitution

(i am getting a very small 1.7cf refer for my bedroom so that will change soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    I always thought camping would be fun. But then I saw this movie, Brokeback Mountain, and realized what it was all about. So I kind of lost interest for it.
    But hey thatīs just me, enjoy your trip!
    Cant think of a better vacation than partying with buddys & hot girls while fishing, dirtbiking & shooting. You should give it a try.

Thread Information