Thread: hgh

dlex is offline Associate Member

Question hgh

whats a good amount of hgh to pin/week to get some decent size gains?
    i have researched but im alil confused trying to weigh up wether the cost of it is worth it

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    for size?? will depend on your age, and food you are consuming
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    most people say 6iu min for muscle gain
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Squirrel88 is offline New Member
    I think it all depends on the quality that you are getting as well. I am currently doing 2.4 IU's of the pharm grade and it's plenty. I have dropped a total of 17 pounds and my strength has went up to be able to add 20-25 pounds to the max I could do. Then again my test is running at around 1000 due to trt.

freshmaker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel88
    I think it all depends on the quality that you are getting as well. I am currently doing 2.4 IU's of the pharm grade and it's plenty. I have dropped a total of 17 pounds and my strength has went up to be able to add 20-25 pounds to the max I could do. Then again my test is running at around 1000 due to trt.
    Is that a day? How much per week?

bigswoll is offline Banned
    A day

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel88 View Post
    Yea its the test, not the gh

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel88 View Post
    its a combo of the test also. And i dont know what kind of shape you were in before starting it. No offence but if you have 17lbs to loose its easier to loose weight then someone at 10% bf

I'm on 5iu of real gh since oct and dont get those kind of results
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Squirrel88 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    its a combo of the test also. And i dont know what kind of shape you were in before starting it. No offence but if you have 17lbs to loose its easier to loose weight then someone at 10% bf

Sorry about that, I have been away from the website for a few days. You are correct & I have a lot more body fat to get rid of. I am not taking it to bulk up, but to lean down to a decent weight. Here are my current stats. 41 years old, 6'5 at 370 pounds. Oh do I have a lot more weight to lose. I am doing 2.4 IU's of Somatropin (Genotropin MiniQuick .8 mg every day with a 1 cc shot of test every two weeks) My test levels are above 800 the last time I had a blood exam. I will have another at the end of this week. The doctor that I go see is pretty cool, he is the one that suggested that I start on HGH, I am going to ask him to up the dosage to 3.6 IU's after the six month prescription is over.
    Last edited by Squirrel88; 04-22-2012 at 06:27 PM.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

What kind of results are you seeing? Is it worth it? are gains and fat loss for keeps after cessation of GH ?

Thread Information