GHRP-6
    GHRP-2
    PT-141
    HEXARELIN
    LGF-1
    MYOSTATIN HUMAN PROPEPTIDE
    MGF
    THYLMASON BETA 4

can anyone give me more info on what these do? or if they require a PCT or have alot of side effects? i try to google them and get alot of info i dont quite understand. i have read some increase the amount of GH your pituitary and hypo make and some increase hunger (i dont want) but if you can explain what each will do in simple terms it would really help out. or if there is one listed here that stands out among the rest for being some good stuff let me know id like to do something but not ready to run gear im thinking this might be my solution, thanks.

DanB is offline Banned
    Read swifto sticky on it

Mouser is offline New Member
    okay i couldnt find the sticky on it i found one where he was logging his experience with one of these not all of them, but it seems like these dont really have great affects and have to be taken over a long period of time. what are some minimal risk gh that i could look for that would still do something more than these peptides?

DanB is offline Banned
    There is none mate, its a long term game and the mod grf/ghrp combo is argueably the best peps have to offer at the minute, good quality peps will give results I have first hand experience with this but it is subtle and slow, for fast results AAS are far superior in fact there is so much of a gap that you cant even compare them

Thread Information