Steve.O is offline Junior Member

8 days in on my growth cycle

So far ive noticed a bit of water retention, numb hands when waking. But theres one side effect im getting which is waking several times a nite like my body gets irrated or disturbd. Is this common because from what ive read its supposd to do the opposite, realy good wel restd sleep. Could it have anything to do with ramping up my dose to quick? Also even tho ive got a bit of water retention i seem more vascular is this possible after 8days. Cheers to anyone who replys steve.o
    Last edited by Steve.O; 04-23-2012 at 03:41 PM.

NOVAK7669 is offline New Member
    I literally started my hgh for the first time 14 hours ago. I spent 4 hours at the gym, when I got home at 8pm I was so exhasted and I passed out at 1030. I literally woke up at 1am and im wide awake I guess im having the same issue as you

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    How many IU you guys taking? i am at 2IU and have a bit of water retention. But my sleep is a lot better. And my energy is true the roof. I get numbing in hands but nothing like i did when i did steroids .

Steve.O is offline Junior Member
    4ius mate 5 days a week. Any1 else ever had the side effect im refering to

Hephens is offline Member
    I'm on 10iu/day atm been 3 weeks in nearly. I'm getting that tired during the day iv stopped taking morning injection and more close to night time so i can doze off to sleep than. Iv also notice that iv been waking up abit during the night recently but quickly fast back to deep sleep.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I got really tired when I started taking 5ius per day. Also noticed some sleeping issues at first then after very deep sleep. Your body will adapt, what hgh are you running?

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    At 2IU per day i get water retention and very light numbing in hands. A part from that all is good.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    this water retention , is it blurring your definition?

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    My HGH is lab tested as legit and I get achy joints in my hands / wrists on 4iu 4 1/2 days on 2 1/2 days off.

Thread Information