greengo is offline Junior Member

HGH mixing questions pls help!

This might sound silly but Im really confused by this.

I was using omnitrope HGH with pen. It didn't need to be mixed and was really easy to use.

But now Im switching over to Tropin munster labs. It needs mixing which Iv never done before.

On the box it says '10 iu/vial. Instructions say mix 1ml of water with each vial which I did. But how is 1ml = to 10 IU?

What am I doing wrong here? I want to inject 6 IU. got a insulin 27G syringe on one side it says 100 UNITS and the other 1ML.

So after I mix 1ml with the vial. does this mean 60 UNITS make 6IU or .6ml on the syringe.

thanks,

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Yes that is correct.

At the 10 mark or tick will be 1iu and the 20 mark or tick will be 2iu and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by beerdogg View Post
    At the 10 mark or tick will be 1iu and the 20 mark or tick will be 2iu and so on.
    mark? as in unit??

Quote Originally Posted by greengo View Post
    mark? as in unit??
    They call each little line ticks. If you want 6ius go to the number 60.

They call each little line ticks. If you want 6ius go to the number 60.
    thats what i thought. thanks

Is it normal to be a little painful around the injection site?

What do you mean by painful? How long does the pain last? Sometimes I get a little sting if the alcohol that I rub on my skin is not completely dry before I inject. Might be getting a little pain because your body is not used to injections in that area. But besides that you really should not have any pain.

What do you mean by painful? How long does the pain last? Sometimes I get a little sting if the alcohol that I rub on my skin is not completely dry before I inject. Might be getting a little pain because your body is not used to injections in that area. But besides that you really should not have any pain.
    The area around the area I did the first injection is slightly painful when I pressure it. I did mix it quickly and used the same syringe to mix and inject. My second injection though, i mixed slowly and used a fresh syrgnge to inject. so far no pain at all or redness. Hoping that it was just my bad injecting skills.

But never tried this lab. bought it from OTC in thailand. HGH Tropin from munster labs says its swiss. but not seen much about this online.

Hopefully like you said just bad injecting skill. If it is real hgh it will take a couple of minutes for the hgh to completely dissolve.

Quote Originally Posted by greengo View Post
    The area around the area I did the first injection is slightly painful when I pressure it. I did mix it quickly and used the same syringe to mix and inject. My second injection though, i mixed slowly and used a fresh syrgnge to inject. so far no pain at all or redness. Hoping that it was just my bad injecting skills.

But never tried this lab. bought it from OTC in thailand. HGH Tropin from munster labs says its swiss. but not seen much about this online.
    After doing a quick google search on munster labs I would bet money your hgh is fake. I highly doubt if they are making steroids such as test, decade, and tren that they are making legit hgh. I have friends that live in Thailand that order their hgh overseas because the pharmacies can't be trusted.

After doing a quick google search on munster labs I would bet money your hgh is fake. I highly doubt if they are making steroids such as test, decade, and tren that they are making legit hgh. I have friends that live in Thailand that order their hgh overseas because the pharmacies can't be trusted.
    mate... Im now sure it is fake.. had it for 2 days and stopped. It really did bruise and hurt even thought it lasts 2 days. I also bought anavar and test e from this same lab and the var is definately working. But im shocked a lab would make real aas but fake their hgh.. seems bad for business image.

I also bought HCG from them.. which seems to be ok. no pain or anything but I just don't trust it anymore.

After a few days on their clen , I started feeling drowsy/ vertigo/ spaced out. felt high man. So I stopped that too. The var is making me tired though and slight stomach pain as well.

sucks cus I bought a few things from them. Dont know if I should switch to something else. Bought some oxandrolone from meditech.

Their packaging is so well done, I didn't think they would go through so much trouble and fake. You think I should continue with the HCG?

thanks

If everything else is fake Im sure the HCG is too. I would quit if I was you.

Thread Information