Optima25 is offline Associate Member

CJC-1295 vs. CJC-1295 no dac

What's the difference of those peptides?

DanB is offline Banned
    Basically its dac, its like a ester that you would find on test e, it prolongs the half life, its effectiveness for men is questionable at best and may have health risks due to it causing ''gh bleed''

Cjc 1295 is the dac version

Cjc 1295 no dac is wrong name, its commonly mislabelled by pep companys, the correct name is mod grf 1-29

This is a very simplified way of saying it and is the easiest way I can think of explaining it

There is a thread here somewhere that has more detail, it may be the educational section, have a look

If you can't find it then let me know and I will link it later when I get to a laptop

I ordered CJC-1295 no dac and GHRP-2. I've done the right decision I suppose

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    I would be a little leary of peptide companies that describe that product as CJC-1295 no dac instead of mod grf 1-29. I'm sure many are just fine, but with all the bunk peps out there the correct desription would make me feel better.Just my 2 cents

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bowldawg
    I would be a little leary of peptide companies that describe that product as CJC-1295 no dac instead of mod grf 1-29. I'm sure many are just fine, but with all the bunk peps out there the correct desription would make me feel better.Just my 2 cents
    I agree but luckily enough ghrh/ghrp are rarely bunk these days, they stupidly cheap for the pep companys to import

But that dosnt mean they are always of a high purity......

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it comes down to the pulse, the pulse that causes the GH release.. with dac it's more like a "bleed" release (like a woman's body does) a pulse throughout the day is like a man's body normally does..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I've ordered from a company called "Extremepeptides". Hope it is one of the serious companies

DanB is offline Banned
    You need edit the name

I seen labs for a batch of Cjc from them its g2g

Their igf and foli was bunk

That was that particular batch though.....

Muscletech is offline Associate Member
    Also... GRF 1-29 has a very short half life, youi have to inject it once per day;
    The DAC have a half life that amout to 8 days, so you have to inject it once per week (2mg, that equal to one vial)

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscletech
    Also... GRF 1-29 has a very short half life, youi have to inject it once per day;
    The DAC have a half life that amout to 8 days, so you have to inject it once per week (2mg, that equal to one vial)
    But half life means nothing here, you want a pulse, Cjc gives bleed which is exactely what we want to avoid

DanB is offline Banned
    And mod grf is most effective when combined with a ghrp 3x's per day

It is even more effective when dosed even more frequently but this ain't a newbie protocol and I advise to stick with 3x's a day until you basically know the in's and out's of effects of ghrh/ghrp

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    But half life means nothing here, you want a pulse, Cjc gives bleed which is exactely what we want to avoid
    Why?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    because thats how a woman's gh is released vs a pulse like a male's body produces gh.. not to answer for him but..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    because thats how a woman's gh is released vs a pulse like a male's body produces gh.. not to answer for him but..
    But you pretty much took the words from my mouth so it all good lol

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pulses in GH is what we are after as males, and it's these pulses that lead to the most growth especially during puberty. Women secrete a small amount of GH constantly throughout the day, not large pulses followed by troughs like us male do. CJC-1295 contains DAC which slows down the release of GH and leads to GH bleed (as males we don't want this). CJC-1295 no DAC or Mod GRF has a short half-life so when paired w/ your GHRP of choice will lead to about a 3 hour large pulse of endogenous GH (this is what we want as IGF-1 levels will also be temporarily raised). 3-5 large GH pulses a day is ideal, not a steady stream!

OK, Thank you for help me

But the HGH (so jintropin, serostim ecc.) do the same thing? Cause a pulse right?

But the HGH (so jintropin, serostim ecc.) do the same thing? Cause a pulse right?
    No of course not. When you run GH ..your own production of HGH will be inhibited trough negative feedback

And when you stop the GH, you HGH production come back normallly, or you have to use a classic post cycle with clomid?

And when you stop the GH, you HGH production come back normallly, or you have to use a classic post cycle with clomid?
    No. Please read about the basics. Clomid is just for test-levels. It blocks the estrogen-receptors

Quote Originally Posted by Optima25 View Post
    No. Please read about the basics. Clomid is just for test-levels. It blocks the estrogen-receptors
    Yes I know this, but I don't know how we can avoid the inhibitions of HGH

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscletech View Post
    With regard to fast acting water soluble peptide hormones, no post therapy requirements/recommendation

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscletech View Post

Peptides cause a temporary spike in endogenous GH (roughly 1-3 hours in length). HGH will cause a exogenous spike in GH, the duration of this spike is dependent on how many iu's you inject and your injection method (subq, IM, or IV). IMO, if you inject a relatively small amount of HGH (~2iu) several times throughout the day using an IM injection protocol then endogenous GH production will not be inhibited especially if you inject peptides before bed to help stimulate your endogenous night time pulse.

Thread Information