Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member

Time to jump aboard the hgh boat :D

Well after, well no thought at all, I have jumped on the HGH wagon. I have been running ghrp/ghrh peptides at various doses and frequencies for the last 4 months, and I love the hell out of them, but since I just came across an unbelievably great deal on some pharm grade GH, and after getting a free taste of a little bit for the last week I'm jumping in on running peptides alongside GH. I'm going to run the peptides morning, followed by a 1.5 iu dose of GH...then another peptide dose preworkout followed by another 1.5 iu dose of GH...this should yield some spectacular results!

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckdiesel View Post
    Well after, well no thought at all, I have jumped on the HGH wagon. I have been running ghrp/ghrh peptides at various doses and frequencies for the last 4 months, and I love the hell out of them, but since I just came across an unbelievably great deal on some pharm grade GH, and after getting a free taste of a little bit for the last week I'm jumping in on running peptides alongside GH. I'm going to run the peptides morning, followed by a 1.5 iu dose of GH...then another peptide dose preworkout followed by another 1.5 iu dose of GH...this should yield some spectacular results!
    I am glad that i jumped on the GH boat myself, to recover from an injury if i would have been directed well in the first place i would never have wasted money and useless time on deca , masteron and test cycle 20 weeks.

I have been on HGH for about 1 month now and i feel great, i did not modify my diet much i am still between 235 240 pounds but my gut is going down and i am seeing some nice vascular. My energy level are better then they been in years i will be 40 years old in June. I am complimenting this with prolotherapy to fix laxed ligaments and some testosterone suspension added to the prolotherapy cocktail.

I use 2IU per day but read in a few studies that at 40 years old 1IU is enough to get full benefits on GH. I will stay on 2IU until i run out my current batch and then switch to 1IU. I plan on staying in GH for at least a year, but if i can find the money i will stay on it forever.

Keep us posted on your results.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    didnt your mom's ever teach you not to jump on a boat. you can fall over board
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most people like to use ghrp when your natural pulse of hgh is, pre bedtime and post workout. And run hgh when natural levels are low, first thing am and mid afternoon.

ADSONE is offline Junior Member
    I might be doing the same myself...seems like the way to go..

Thread Information