garryjohn89 is offline Junior Member

Thinking about hgh

Im just after some information about hgh this is the first time I've really looked into it and was wondering

How long a usual course goes for?

How much is taken per day for what result?

I've seen on other threads that hgh lowers body fat and increases lean muscle (after approx 6 months) but exactly how long until it starts to increase your actual body hieght/dimensions and at what iu?

Im 23 and 90kg, 6ft tall and have been training solid for several years now (i was a scrawny kid no more than 55kg at 17.... (sorry don't know a kg to pound conversion lol)
    I've cycled on and off various times with several substances but I've always had that "i wonder what hgh would be like?" thought in my mind lol.

Am i too young for hgh?

Any advice is helpful.

Cheers!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    gh isnt going to make you taller
    you need to use it for atleast 6 months
    to increase muscle you need to use atleast 6iu a day
    At your age taking gh is pretty much a waste
    Only use real pharmaceutical company gh, there are millions of companies that claim its gh and they are not. It will cost you a ton to use it properly. I hope you make a lot of money if you plan it. Pretty much you can lease a Mercedes cheaper
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^this

it is very diffficult to find legit GH. I read somewhere that easily over 90% of all advertised GH sold on the web is bogus. One of the problems is that it is very difficult to test (testing is very expensive), and it takes a long time to see beneffits (about 6 months)

so let's do the math here. say you pay $5/iu, and are on 6iu/day.
    this is $30/day, and $900/mo, and over 6 months, that is $5,400.

so say you drop the $5,400 to find out "what it's like", and then find out it is bogus. Ten to one says it will be bogus. You like those kind of odds?

Unless you have excess cash to throw around, i'd suggest something more plausible, like peptides.

CJC 1295, and
    GHRP-6 is what I've been taking.

much less risk of bogus.
    runs me about $150/mo
    to a lesser extent, it does the same thing, since it signals the pituatary to release GH.

you can also experiment with arginine and GABA, both are secretagues, meaning they can signal the pituatary to release GH.
    Last edited by Times Roman; 06-15-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    What gixx said and times

Thanks for the fast and knowledgable replies guys.
    I think hgh is out of the question for a few/many years lol...

Ill stick with what im doing for a while longer i haven't really hit a wall yet in gaining and im only doing small courses at the moment yet seeing good gains im just intrigued by what I've heard about hgh or similar peptides...

Ghrp definitely sounds like a path i would likely follow as im on a fairly average wage at the moment

Can ghrp be used safely while on say a course of normal steroids ?

And Finally does ghrp take as long as hgh to start seeing results??

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garryjohn89 View Post
    Thanks for the fast and knowledgable replies guys.
    I think hgh is out of the question for a few/many years lol...

Ill stick with what im doing for a while longer i haven't really hit a wall yet in gaining and im only doing small courses at the moment yet seeing good gains im just intrigued by what I've heard about hgh or similar peptides...

Ghrp definitely sounds like a path i would likely follow as im on a fairly average wage at the moment

Can ghrp be used safely while on say a course of normal steroids ? - yes
    And Finally does ghrp take as long as hgh to start seeing results??
    since all ghrp does (remember it is called ghrp because it is a "growth hormone releasing peptide") is signal the pituatary to release GH. then it will still take the 6 months (same as GH) to see the results.

ultimately, the difference is ghrp is increasing your natural GH release
    and pinning GH is exogeneously derived (coming from outside the system)

At your age, AAS will give much better results over HGH. Plus, it's a lot more affordable. Train naturally for a couple more years before you start the AAS.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    At your age, AAS will give much better results over HGH. Plus, it's a lot more affordable. Train naturally for a couple more years before you start the AAS.
    This is the best way for sure. Build the fundation before then when you reach your peak if you still want to get bigger try AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by times roman View Post
    ^^^this

it is very diffficult to find legit gh. I read somewhere that easily over 90% of all advertised gh sold on the web is bogus. One of the problems is that it is very difficult to test (testing is very expensive), and it takes a long time to see beneffits (about 6 months)

so let's do the math here. Say you pay $5/iu, and are on 6iu/day.
    This is $30/day, and $900/mo, and over 6 months, that is $5,400.

So say you drop the $5,400 to find out "what it's like", and then find out it is bogus. Ten to one says it will be bogus. You like those kind of odds?

Unless you have excess cash to throw around, i'd suggest something more plausible, like peptides.

Cjc 1295, and
    ghrp-6 is what i've been taking.

Much less risk of bogus.
    Runs me about $150/mo
    to a lesser extent, it does the same thing, since it signals the pituatary to release gh.

You can also experiment with arginine and gaba, both are secretagues, meaning they can signal the pituatary to release gh.
    ouch $$$$$$$$$

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35

ouch $$$$$$$$$
    Ya....a lot of GH is actually HCG at best. Legit GH is expensive to synthesize and equally expensive to purchase. I just purchased another kit of GH from a US producer and the kit ran me $3600. It's an expensive habit but worth it IMO if you get the real stuff and use it wisely. I hear about guys running 16-20ui daily but I believe that is unnecessary, overkill, and dangerous. I stick to 6ui (max) daily and am happy with the progressive results I see.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Ya....a lot of GH is actually HCG at best. Legit GH is expensive to synthesize and equally expensive to purchase. I just purchased another kit of GH from a US producer and the kit ran me $3600. It's an expensive habit but worth it IMO if you get the real stuff and use it wisely. I hear about guys running 16-20ui daily but I believe that is unnecessary, overkill, and dangerous. I stick to 6ui (max) daily and am happy with the progressive results I see.
    I use 1-2IU per day 5/2 been on for 6 weeks and i am feeling it a bit. But i am 40 years old, i beleive GH small dosage will work wonders the older you are. But people who are below 35...... i have seen guys using the same GH has mine acrtropin at 10-15IU per day, yes they are huge, they are young, stay at there parents house and spend all there money on GH and other steroids . This is just insane and stupid.

I don't have a presc, so i cannot give pricing i pay but its a lot less expensive then 3600$ not sure how big your kit is, i tested mine at 4IU a day and i got very sore hands, water retention , so its the real thing. My body is also slowly changing, but i also dumped the crap, junk food and sugar mainly.

I am glad that i did not take steroids before 28 years old, i only did 1 cycle deca test and masteron and it was horrible, i was very lucky because after that i did not even do a PCT.

Young people should really train for at least 10 good years before taking steroids, even then with creatine and other supplements you can achive a lot today, stuff that was not around back in 1989 when i was 16 years old.

Today i use GH to repair my body and at 1IU i can get some life extension benefits, hair growth and more, at that dosage i know i will never build any type of mass, who cares, i want to lose some not gain some, if i can get back the metabolisme i had at 25 its all good with me, and losing weight will only be easier.

I use 1-2IU per day 5/2 been on for 6 weeks and i am feeling it a bit. But i am 40 years old, i beleive GH small dosage will work wonders the older you are. But people who are below 35...... i have seen guys using the same GH has mine acrtropin at 10-15IU per day, yes they are huge, they are young, stay at there parents house and spend all there money on GH and other steroids . This is just insane and stupid.

I don't have a presc, so i cannot give pricing i pay but its a lot less expensive then 3600$ not sure how big your kit is, i tested mine at 4IU a day and i got very sore hands, water retention , so its the real thing. My body is also slowly changing, but i also dumped the crap, junk food and sugar mainly.

I am glad that i did not take steroids before 28 years old, i only did 1 cycle deca test and masteron and it was horrible, i was very lucky because after that i did not even do a PCT.

Young people should really train for at least 10 good years before taking steroids, even then with creatine and other supplements you can achive a lot today, stuff that was not around back in 1989 when i was 16 years old.

Today i use GH to repair my body and at 1IU i can get some life extension benefits, hair growth and more, at that dosage i know i will never build any type of mass, who cares, i want to lose some not gain some, if i can get back the metabolisme i had at 25 its all good with me, and losing weight will only be easier.
    Yannick, you're a smart man. I'm 43, using 6iu daily. I was on a cycle of 2iu daily, 3 months on, 1 month off, recommended by two MDs. I recently switched to 6iu for a short (3 mo) cycle to get some better, leaner gains with a tren /cyp/primo cycle. I didn't venture into the anabolic market until last year, largely bcuz I was diagnosed with low T.

I've seen a lot younger guys running ridiculous doses of GH and have neuropathy issues. It's reckless and like any drug, the pharmacological benefits follow an inverted U where more isn't better and at high doses, becomes counter productive.

Yannick, you're a smart man. I'm 43, using 6iu daily. I was on a cycle of 2iu daily, 3 months on, 1 month off, recommended by two MDs. I recently switched to 6iu for a short (3 mo) cycle to get some better, leaner gains with a tren /cyp/primo cycle. I didn't venture into the anabolic market until last year, largely bcuz I was diagnosed with low T.

I've seen a lot younger guys running ridiculous doses of GH and have neuropathy issues. It's reckless and like any drug, the pharmacological benefits follow an inverted U where more isn't better and at high doses, becomes counter productive.
    MMM very intersting your 3 months on 1 month off did you get good results? i am using very low depo testosterone at 100mg per 10-14 days to supplement my rehab, along with 250iu of HCG , letro on hand. But has you say keeping it safe.

Drugs do have side effects but i beleive its largely related to dosage.

MMM very intersting your 3 months on 1 month off did you get good results? i am using very low depo testosterone at 100mg per 10-14 days to supplement my rehab, along with 250iu of HCG , letro on hand. But has you say keeping it safe.

Drugs do have side effects but i beleive its largely related to dosage.
    I've seen the best results with a three month course followed by one month off. This is the first time I've tried 6iu with that regimen but so far I'm tolerating well with no obvious sides. In the past, my 3/1 was 2iu. I've tried 3d on 2d off and 5d on 1d off but the 3mo in 1mo has shown the best results. I'll be interested to see if 6iu after 3 mos does anything more. If not, I'll drop back to 2iu.

This is my second anabolic cycle. The first was prim/cyp/tprop but I ran that for 12 months (foolishly bcuz the results were reinforcing) before my PSA shot up to 5.8 and I had to cycle off completely for 3 months (and crashed so hard!).

For my second cycle, I'm running 200 cyp/wk, 600 trn/wk and 600 primo/wk for 16 wks to see if I can blast some size before cycling off with cyp/tprop alone.

It's easy to want more, but like you said, as we get older, safety and common sense should be the driving factors.

SwellingUp is offline New Member
    GH is so disappointing for a 28 year old

Quote Originally Posted by SwellingUp View Post
    its not its just expensive for the results. GH isnt magic

Quote Originally Posted by SwellingUp
    Is your GH legit? There's a lot of counterfeit crap out there. Are you cycling anything else? What's your dose? I've seen guys younger get great results however, they are cycling other compounds as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

its not its just expensive for the results. GH isnt magic
    There's no such thing as a quick fix or magic pill. Even anabolics need to be taken with a good training regimen and nutritional plan to see optimal results. Too many people mistakenly think sticking a bunch of junk in your body will make you the next Mr. Olympia. It's not that easy.

I'm not saying you are one of these people, but there are those who think steroids and hormones are the answers to their dreams. It takes much more commitment then injecting yourself.

^^^ oh i know thats why i said its not magic.

Diet 90% the rest around 10%. If diet is bad no mater what you take it just wont make it better. GH has a good way of making other AS work better too.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    ^^^ oh i know thats why i said its not magic.
    That makes you one of the smarter ones!

Diet 90% the rest around 10%. If diet is bad no mater what you take it just wont make it better. GH has a good way of making other AS work better too.
    Diet is my nemesis!!! You are so right! If your diet is wrong..,,.all bets are OFF!!!

Diet is my nemesis!!! You are so right! If your diet is wrong..,,.all bets are OFF!!!
    Not being 100% and ready to train myself its very hard to keep a good diet, i am still very fat, and have a long way to go, i am no pro so i allow myslef cheat days, but everything will be easier when i am repaired.

I dont plan on staying on GH all my life cycling looks good, and i dont plan on use testosterone more then i need to. GH + testostorone work very well togheter to produce collagen, i also get prolotherapy injection directly in the weak ligaments.

Not being 100% and ready to train myself its very hard to keep a good diet, i am still very fat, and have a long way to go, i am no pro so i allow myslef cheat days, but everything will be easier when i am repaired.

I dont plan on staying on GH all my life cycling looks good, and i dont plan on use testosterone more then i need to. GH + testostorone work very well togheter to produce collagen, i also get prolotherapy injection directly in the weak ligaments.
    Diet is the hardest component. The discipline and commitment required are greater than that required to get to the gym and unless nutrition is near perfect, the best results are impossible. You not only need the right balance if protein:carbs:fat but your caloric intake needs to be consistent and your nutrition "clean". I still struggle with caloric intake. My diet is so much cleaner than this time last year but there are several days through the week where my caloric levels are too low.

Im definitely going to learn alot from all you guys and this forum in general... Glad i joined...
    just want to say thanks again for the help

Thread Information