Megatrone is offline New Member

Where to inject IGF-1 to get it into the brain?

OK, I have to state immediately that I'm not here primarily for the muscle gains. I am on a constant quest of trying to increase my intelligence, and over the past months I've read several scientific articles that clearly concludes that IGF-1 has a positive effect on the brain. Researchers is getting more and more convinced that low insulin levels is a major factor in developing Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. Tests have been done on both rats and humans. They've seen extraordinary results. Test-subjects have experienced dramatic improvements in memory capacity, but also cognitive function in general. The researchers have also seen that IGF-1 actually stimulates NEUROGENESIS! The protein is small enough to pass the blood-brain-barrier. I've seen these results in several unrelated studies over the past couple of months. So, where on my body should I inject it to get the protein into my brain? Thanks for answers!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    well, you don't inject it into your head! =)

if you are injecting a pep (not all peps are injected), you always go subQ. I prefer in the belly.

Are you thinking proximity is the answer? Like would it be more effective to inject subQ as close to the brain as possible?

There are no studies on it as far as I know. I'm fairly certain IGF-1 is NOT site specific.

Maybe you should take an IQ test, then pin for a few months, then retake the IQ test, and keep a log on it so we can follow?

Thanks for the answer Times Roman. I thought injecting it as close to the brain as possible would be better. Yea of course I was planning on taking various mental tests. These include IQ-tests, Ravens progressive matrices and others. I've tried several "brain-training games" to increase my intelligence. One I've used for about 30 minutes a day for TWO ****ing years! No progress in intelligence, dammit! I always get my hopes up when finding something new that seems promising I think I've realized that if something is going to improve my intelligence, it has to be through chemicals or changing of DNA or something.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i think you mean 'crossing the blood brain barrier'? injecting it closer to your head wont make a diff lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldn't start using igf to increase your intelligence, it will do nothing for you in that department no matter what studies you have read.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I never got smarter off using it.
    I still carnt spell for shit lol
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Nandi wrote an article on this and his exact concern about these studies as what was mentioned. He didn't believe that exogenously administered igf would cross the blood brain barrier. So as Marcus said I think this is a fruitless pursuit.

Damn, then I'm going to have to wait for something else. Anybody that has taken HGH and gotten smarter? Well shouldn't GH also affect brain cells since it affects so many other kinds of cells?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrone View Post
    Damn, then I'm going to have to wait for something else. Anybody that has taken HGH and gotten smarter? Well shouldn't GH also affect brain cells since it affects so many other kinds of cells?
    Why do you want to get smarter mate? What are you trying to do?

Hint: What you should be looking into are called nootropics.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Why do you want to get smarter mate? What are you trying to do?

Hint: What you should be looking into are called nootropics.
    Thanks I'll look into nootropic Next year I'm starting college for real and will be hoping to take a masters degree in computer programming. It's not that I'm bad at it, but it's just that it would help a shitload to have a better memory and better analytic skills.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    LMAO nice bro!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    cupid stunt lol

Blog Entries
    Thanks I'll look into nootropic Next year I'm starting college for real and will be hoping to take a masters degree in computer programming. It's not that I'm bad at it, but it's just that it would help a shitload to have a better memory and better analytic skills.
    i suspect you arent for real with this thread but if you are, what in the wild world where you thinking?

if anything to improve intelligence was out out there it would be legal and expensive!

colleges are rife with drugs to help you do better in school. I'm sure you'll find out once you get there. A good percentage of the student body is taking things like ritalin and adderall. I don't agree with this approach, but it's very tempting. I took an oral amphetimine prescribed by my doctor (still doesn't make it right) for the CPA exam, a two day ordeal. The difference is for me it was a one time event. The kids in school nowadays are taking it daily and using it as a crutch. And adderall is considered by many to be a gate way drug to other stimulants like amphetimines. problem with this is that once taking, it's easy to jump from orally to inhaling nasally. and then from there to other street drugs that are "sniffed". I've heard quite a few stories very similar to this.

Be careful

Thread Information