Thread: DES Recon

red_hulk is offline Member

DES Recon

I just got two 1mg bottles of DES and two 10ml bottles of AA (I purchased from AR). This is my first time using the peptide and I'm starting to get a little confused with the reconstruction and doses due to different sites saying to do different things. One site says to use sterile water, not bac or AA, and to use as a post workout. So many things on the internet are bullshit or written by people that don't know what they're talking about. I don't want to ruin a batch by adding too much or too little AA or making some minuscule mistake. So I would rather get pointed in the right direction by someone on here who has had experience with the peptide.

I've done my research and DES was the direction I wanted to go, I'm going to start with smaller doses for the first couple of weeks, doing 50mcg bilaterally ED. Then moving up to 100mcg until it is finished off. I also know that each IU is 2mcg, so I would need to pull to 25 for the first round of pins. I understand how to reconstitute but not applying the AA directly to the DES, but letting running down the side and swirling the vile until it dilutes. What I am getting stumped with is how much AA should I run to recon? Then after do I place it into a different, larger vile and add more/mix with sterile water to take away from the sting? That's really the only thing that I don't understand, and vids and other sites are no help. I searched on here a couple of times before posting this but couldn't find anything useful to get straight answers from.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    i'd recommend 2ml of bacteriostatic sodium chloride to mix igf des 1-3

acetic acid is sold to the drive-by viewer (who has a fantasy of long-term storage and/or keeping a small % of product from adhering to the glass/vial)

Alright thanks. What Is still a bit confusing is the doses, are they that small? Cause if you only add 2ml that's all you could draw out. I was assuming my beginning dose would be 1/2 a cc split bilaterally

So, instead by only adding 2ml I would draw to 5 tick marks in a slin pin to get 50mcg? That just seems so little so it doesn't seem right to me

And also, what is the empty vial for. It's about 10ml. I'm so confused! Haha any help would be much appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    So, instead by only adding 2ml I would draw to 5 tick marks in a slin pin to get 50mcg? That just seems so little so it doesn't seem right to me
    Yes sir, peptide injections are often measured in micrograms - which can be small precise measurements on insulin syringes (at times the 30 or 50 unit pins offer greater accuracy in my experience)

Alright cool it makes sense then. I was having trouble with how much to recon with and then how much to dose it wasn't adding up haha. Thank you!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    Alright cool it makes sense then. I was having trouble with how much to recon with and then how much to dose it wasn't adding up haha. Thank you!!
    Great to gain clarity - DES is supposedly/reported to be very potent! Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Great to gain clarity - DES is supposedly/reported to be very potent! Best of luck
    Yeah, I'm only planning on running it for 30-40 days and see where that gets me. Thanks again!

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I use 1ml AA to reconstitute. And back fill with bac water. AA is cheap, use it. No reason not to.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I use 1ml AA to reconstitute. And back fill with bac water. AA is cheap, use it. No reason not to.
    So after you reconstitute how much bac water do you add?

Thread Information