TB500 -- Learn how it works!

So recently there has been a lot of talk about this peptide. Statement like, “It will help you heal faster”. “You recover more quickly from injuries” and so on. So what is TB500, what does it do, and how does it work.

TB 500 is a naturally occurring peptide. It is part of the thymosin family of peptides. Structurally it is unique in that it has a unique binding ability. This is relative in that it binds to certain substances and transports them to areas of injury. TB500 is found throughout the body, in many tissues, but is heavily concentrated in areas of injury.

The first effect of Tb 500 is it reduces inflammation. It does this via 2 mechanisms. It first works to lower inflammatory inducing cytokines. These cytokines induce systemic inflammation. Secondly there is a derivative of TB 500 that actually works to reduce inflammation of white blood cells. The cells responsible for immune system function.

As far as healing there are 2 primary mechanisms that TB 500 utilizes to promote and expedite healing. First it has a direct effect on Actin. Actin is a hair like substance that surrounds cells. It is responsible for the movement, growth and binding of cells. It plays a crucial role in healing. Second it is responsible for the activation of cells known as progenitor cells. These cells are unique in that they can assimilate with different cell types. They also produce protein and growth factors that promote healing.

As you can see TB500 isn’t just some peptide that worked in horses so it will work in our research, it has hard data supporting its effects and the benefits of those effects are often desired in our researching. The goal of this write up was to point those benefits out and support them with solid references.

Get it here >> TB 500 2mg

Refs:
    *Philp D, Kleinman HK (April 2010). "Animal studies with thymosin beta, a multifunctional tissue repair and regeneration peptide". Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1194: 81–6. doi:10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05479.x. PMID 20536453
    *oung JD, Lawrence AJ, MacLean AG, et al. (December 1999). "Thymosin beta 4 sulfoxide is an anti-inflammatory agent generated by monocytes in the presence of glucocorticoids". Nat. Med. 5 (12): 1424–7. doi:10.1038/71002. PMID 10581087
    *Thymosin β4 Is Cardioprotective after Myocardial Infarction DEEPAK SRIVASTAVA1, ANKUR SAXENA2, J. MICHAEL DIMAIO3, ILDIKO BOCK-MARQUETTE3 Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007DOI: 10.1196/annals.1415.04
    *The β-thymosins: Intracellular and extracellular activities of a versatile actin binding protein family Hans Georg Mannherz1,2,*, Ewald Hannappel3Ar ticle first published online: 29 APR 2009DOI: 10.1002/cm.20371

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    It took me a while to change my natural skepticism into believing, as there is so much hype out there with other products.....

....but this stuff works!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-s-TB-500-log...........

Squats33 is offline Associate Member
    cant wait to try it out! Researching how often to take it and how long to cycle it or to just take it for maintenance once a week

pjliftsalot is offline Junior Member
    There is a guy on another forum that started a log and is on his forth dose i guess you call it of this. Anyway he said it must be an anti inflammatory of some kind because he feels better pain and range of motion wise. Reason i mention it is his thoughts tie right in with what it does according to this post.

Quote Originally Posted by pjliftsalot View Post
    There is a guy on another forum that started a log and is on his forth dose i guess you call it of this. Anyway he said it must be an anti inflammatory of some kind because he feels better pain and range of motion wise. Reason i mention it is his thoughts tie right in with what it does according to this post.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-s-TB-500-log

That will keep me busy for a while. Thank You !

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    This should be posted in the steroid q &a. its the best TB 500 info ive seen on the forums yet. Most just say basically say it does this this and this and dont explain how or why.
    Nice Post!!

Great read.....

nkyle90 is offline Associate Member
    Took a chance and decided to run Tb
    5 weeks in and im sold

My log

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g#.UHyim8XA-Vo

bump for a great write up and product...

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have a long injury in my right forearm. Started as tendonitis and became tendonosis:

Tendonitis is pain and symptoms due to wear and tear damage to a tendon that results in scar tissue build up and a dynamic that the body continually reads as 'injury'.

Tendonosis is degradation of a tendon due to cell death due to cell starvation.

Do you think TB500 will be beneficial for me? I tried the Active Release Technique (ART) and got virtually zero relief from it. ART is usually very effective at relieving or eleminating tendonitis pain by breaking up the scar tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    I have a long injury in my right forearm. Started as tendonitis and became tendonosis:

Tendonitis is pain and symptoms due to wear and tear damage to a tendon that results in scar tissue build up and a dynamic that the body continually reads as 'injury'.

Tendonosis is degradation of a tendon due to cell death due to cell starvation.

Do you think TB500 will be beneficial for me? I tried the Active Release Technique (ART) and got virtually zero relief from it. ART is usually very effective at relieving or eleminating tendonitis pain by breaking up the scar tissue.
    Braz,
    this product is fairly new and not much real data to go on. I'd suggest if you want to find out if it will work for tendonosis that you give it a try and let us know how it went for you. I suspect there will be a benefit. however, you will have to be on your guard from reinjury

TR,

I do plan on trying it. Probably won't be until early next year but sooner if I can. I will definately keep updates as to how it is working for me. I've taken the last three weeks off from the gym to allow it to recover. It's about 80-85 percent better but I will try to really ease back into workouts very soon. Thanks!

Great research product >> TB500 2mg - Peptide

Research bump....

TR,

I do plan on trying it. Probably won't be until early next year but sooner if I can. I will definately keep updates as to how it is working for me. I've taken the last three weeks off from the gym to allow it to recover. It's about 80-85 percent better but I will try to really ease back into workouts very soon. Thanks!
    my kids been taking it too for his shoulder. couldnt do a BP or a MP. he hit me up the other day for another injection. I asked him how many he's had already. six he said. So i ask him how the shoulder feels. It feels good dad! Can you BP and MP son? yes, no problems! OK son, then you are done with the injections.

My point is, from not being able to do a single BP or MP, to not having any issues, in six weeks?

Let me ask you. What does your doctor have in HIS arsenal that can even come close to the same results?

That sounds wonderful. My doc has nothing. We tried accupuncture and standard PT. Nothing. I tried ART. Again, nothing. And I'll bet my doc's never heard of TB500...

That sounds wonderful. My doc has nothing. We tried accupuncture and standard PT. Nothing. I tried ART. Again, nothing. And I'll bet my doc's never heard of TB500...
    I was talking to my PT (an MD) about TB500. She never heard of it. But she is aware there is some cutting edge stuff out there. Many doctors really do not look beyond where the FDA wants them to look.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Do you guys have any active discount codes right now?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Do you guys have any active discount codes right now?
    do the twitter thing. thats what i do. mention them n twitter and you get a code for 10% off on top of the sale they have going on and peptides are on sale right now.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    do the twitter thing. thats what i do. mention them n twitter and you get a code for 10% off on top of the sale they have going on and peptides are on sale right now.
    Will do! Thanks for the tip

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    bump

Research!

NEFLRick is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, this is interesting. I've been fighting tendonitis in my bicep for years and my shoulder has been hurting badly again recently--I separated it a few years ago doing jiu jitsu and it's never been right since. Have to dig into this to see if it may help me.

Gotta look up the side effects.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Will tb500 help with Achilles tendinitis And if so where do I inject

Found info I needed thanks
    Last edited by FONZY007; 04-06-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Great research article!

So I have been researching this for a long time and am taking the plunge. I was going to do 4mg/week for 4 weeks and 2 mg/week for the next 4 and see where I stand. Any additional thoughts or suggestions before I pull the trigger?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pjliftsalot View Post
    So I have been researching this for a long time and am taking the plunge. I was going to do 4mg/week for 4 weeks and 2 mg/week for the next 4 and see where I stand. Any additional thoughts or suggestions before I pull the trigger?
    Any updates?

as for suggestions: Log your EXP! : ) I have been researching it for a long time and love reading more feed back on this compound.

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    does anyone know the detection time of this substance?

Quote Originally Posted by diabeticknowledge View Post
    does anyone know the detection time of this substance?
    are you thinking that someone is trying to detect the use of TB?

who would this be?

mate, I don't think anyone is really checking for TB use.

why would they?

it is not a performance enhancing drug.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    are you thinking that someone is trying to detect the use of TB?

who would this be?

mate, I don't think anyone is really checking for TB use.

why would they?

it is not a performance enhancing drug.

Thread Information