Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Ukrainian/Russian Jintropin

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1700
    So on a happy note....XL, how is your GH going for you? Dose amount , sides? Testluca, Buster...any updates? Thanks. Lookin forward to starting soon. So the sides go away after a period of use? CTS and water retention?
    GH is going great at 4ius a day. Sides are still nuts after 8 months. Numb and tingly arms and a little arthritis in the fingers. I love the results. It's more a finish for me.
    Last edited by testluva; 04-17-2013 at 02:49 AM.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    GH is going great at 4ius a day. Sides are still nuts after 8 months. Numb and tingly arms and a little arthritis in the fingers. I love the results. It's more a finish for me. Grey hair is gone, skin is thicker "cuts heal faster" also hair on head is getting thicker especially after loosing some from my last two Anavar cycle. Facial beard also grows thicker. Finger and toe nails need to be cut more often. Skin is looking better. Almost text book for me. I'm 52 and no grey hair. Also torso area is getting leaner and I don't do cardio anymore.
    im 4 months at 5i.u and 1 month at 7 i.u and i dont get or dont notice hardly any of these you mention . what sides i did get wore off after a couple of months ....

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Ill have to try them out!

Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    im 4 months at 5i.u and 1 month at 7 i.u and i dont get or dont notice hardly any of these you mention . what sides i did get wore off after a couple of months ....
    just to clarify . im happy with them / the results

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1700 View Post
    So on a happy note....XL, how is your GH going for you? Dose amount , sides? Testluca, Buster...any updates? Thanks. Lookin forward to starting soon. So the sides go away after a period of use? CTS and water retention?
    I can't say too much yet, I have been taking Hgh @ 4 iu's 5 on 2 off for three weeks and I started on day 1 of my Pct. I can say I have some hand numbness and some achy joints (could be just from coming off cycle) I have been keeping my calories at 500 over surplus still so I think I will wait to comment more once Pct is over and I see something a bit more notable.

Ive been running 4iu for 2 1/2 months now and Im happy with the results so far. On cycle I made some very good gains whilst loosing bf. Off cycle I've maintained a high percentage of my gains so far whilst maintaining similar bf % despite increasing calories and reducing CV to maintain muscle. The sides weren't a big issue and still aren't, cold hands and slight numbness at times but nothing too serious, very little water retention that I am aware of.
    -XL

jing jai

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    I started with 2iu for the first week then 3iu the second week and just finished 4iu this week. I don't think I have any sides. Maybe some tingling hands but that might be my imagination.

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Do you think a month on hgh is enough time before starting a cycle or should I wait until at least 2 months?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In use 8ius on cycle 4 ius off cycle, only been on them a few months but things are great. BF tightening up but this more or less to my diet at present, training going really good and a great feeling of well being. I feel a transformation coming on but it takes time and will be more visible in 6 months time

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Marcus,

Been away from this thread for a while, glad to hear the Jins have filled the void for you. Now if only they keep the bar high for a year or two maybe I can get enough coin together to join the club ;-)

Warrior1700 is offline Associate Member
    GH is going great at 4ius a day. Sides are still nuts after 8 months. Numb and tingly arms and a little arthritis in the fingers. I love the results. It's more a finish for me. Grey hair is gone, skin is thicker "cuts heal faster" also hair on head is getting thicker especially after loosing some from my last two Anavar cycle. Facial beard also grows thicker. Finger and toe nails need to be cut more often. Skin is looking better. Almost text book for me. I'm 52 and no grey hair. Also torso area is getting leaner and I don't do cardio anymore.
    Wow, great sounds like you are doing very well, good to hear, and the Jins are the real deal. So your sides, tingly arms and arthritis (CTS) has not subsided after 8 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I can't say too much yet, I have been taking Hgh @ 4 iu's 5 on 2 off for three weeks and I started on day 1 of my Pct. I can say I have some hand numbness and some achy joints (could be just from coming off cycle) I have been keeping my calories at 500 over surplus still so I think I will wait to comment more once Pct is over and I see something a bit more notable.
    Thanks man, please keep us updated, I am started in a couple weeks and would like to get as much insight as possible. You gonna stay on the 5/2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    From what I have read, And just like most things, sides and results vary among everybody, one cannot say what works for them works for you or the next guy/gal... and different times and protocol also work differently for diff peeps. Just gotta do what you feel best works for you , and I suppose if you are getting actual results, sides are just another indicator that it's real GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    Ive been running 4iu for 2 1/2 months now and Im happy with the results so far. On cycle I made some very good gains whilst loosing bf. Off cycle I've maintained a high percentage of my gains so far whilst maintaining similar bf % despite increasing calories and reducing CV to maintain muscle. The sides weren't a big issue and still aren't, cold hands and slight numbness at times but nothing too serious, very little water retention that I am aware of.
    Great thanks mate, for the update, good info, are you running it ED or 5/2, or...? Thanks again. Do the sides, generally speaking as we are all diff, stay with you while on GH or so they taper off after awhile?

now that some vets here are sure these are legit jins . im interested to know how they compare to the big pharma products like Humatrope , genotropin ,Nutropin , norditropin and all the rest .....
    i know alot of vets say if its real g.h then its real g.h no matter what the brand ....ok...... ive never tried these other big pharma g.h products . are these jins the same strength / potency / quality as these other blue chip g.h products ?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks man, please keep us updated, I am started in a couple weeks and would like to get as much insight as possible. You gonna stay on the 5/2 ?
    I will stay with that protocol until I cycle which will only be a six-weeker and I will up it to 8 iu's for the six weeks. All said, I will have enough for 32 weeks with one cycle in the mix. I will stay with the t4 @ 100 mcgs throughout.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown

I will stay with that protocol until I cycle which will only be a six-weeker and I will up it to 8 iu's for the six weeks. All said, I will have enough for 32 weeks with one cycle in the mix. I will stay with the t4 @ 100 mcgs throughout.
    Why so much t4??? Everyone has been recommend me taking 25mcg a day

noserider is offline Banned
    There is no way to know how much thyroid meds you need without doing a blood test. 25 mcg is a good start but how do you know if that's too much or too little?

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Using over 4ius of gh usually need a supplementation of T4 anything from 50-100mcg will be fine - check this thread out makes very interesting reading http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...D#.UVB_-p5FCM8

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    You may be thinking of t3

Great thanks mate, for the update, good info, are you running it ED or 5/2, or...? Thanks again. Do the sides, generally speaking as we are all diff, stay with you while on GH or so they taper off after awhile?
    The numbness and cold hands stay with me.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg

The numbness and cold hands stay with me.
    Same here numb hands and fingers stay with me for over three months now at 4ius 5/2

But it's not enuf numbing to stop the GH? Why induce sides that normally we would want to avoid? Just curious, I will see how I feel after I start GH and start seeing results...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1700
    But it's not enuf numbing to stop the GH? Why induce sides that normally we would want to avoid? Just curious, I will see how I feel after I start GH and start seeing results...
    The sides are tough to deal with but are manageable. The GH results are why we do it. My buddy MI does 15ius a day and goes through unbelievable side effects but again once your body starts to produce the GH results its like testosterone "you want more" to push that extra rep.

fattexan is offline Junior Member
    I just pinned my first 2iu of Jin yesterday, and next 'kit' is on the way the same day I verified the serial number. Can't wait to get up to 4iu on a 5/2, plus the test that's on the way with the next kit! How long did it take you folks at 4ius to start getting the numb fingers? I type at a keyboard a lot of the day--does the numbness effect your finger dexterity, or is it more just a lack of response to sensory input (you touch something and it just doesn't feel quite "right?")

It affects my sleep when I keep waking up with numb hands during the night. During the day it's more the tingly and stiffness. But remember everyone reacts different to HGH.
    Last edited by testluva; 04-17-2013 at 02:48 AM.

AlinSR is offline new member
    I've ran as much as 20ius Rips and had very few sides except lethargy and hand numbnesss.

It affects my sleep when I keep waking up with numb hands during the night. During the day it's more the tingly and stiffness. But remember everyone reacts different to HGH. You may also get hungry at night and want to pound down some cookies and crap. But remember you may not get the same sides as the other Bros on this board. Or you might get it so cra*y you cannot handle it during the day. I cannot sit in one position and type on my IPhone. I always need to move my hands. They keep falling asleep. "You pay the price for looking like a stud" LMAO, nah but the results are great when you have a legit supply. I'm actually going ED now. No more off days for me. As for side effect reaction time I've been on HGH for almost a year. All I can remember is the sides kicking in more when I switch to the Ukraine Jins from Rips. Now I'm trying out Ansomone (AnkeBio) and the results are still the same. I'm not going to elaborate on this brand until a few more weeks.
    Why have you started ED, as opposed to 5/2?

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I'm going to be in the Ukraine in a few weeks and am planning to pick up some jintropin directly from a pharmacy/chemist that I have already spoken to and carry it back with me. I'm concerned about fakes of course, like everyone else, and I have read as much as I can about this, including all the difficulty with chinese HGH. I was assuming that buying something directly from the pharmacy was more or less guaranteeing genuine pharmaceutical grade stuff, but now I feel less sure, given comments on another thread. Is it likely that these outlets are selling rubbish?

Also, I noticed there are a couple of other peeps from the UK here, can I ask if anyone knows how much you can carry in for personal use at one time? The law is pretty vague, and I don't want to create any legal probs for myself, so any advice will be gratefully received.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    I'm going to be in the Ukraine in a few weeks and am planning to pick up some jintropin directly from a pharmacy/chemist that I have already spoken to and carry it back with me. I'm concerned about fakes of course, like everyone else, and I have read as much as I can about this, including all the difficulty with chinese HGH. I was assuming that buying something directly from the pharmacy was more or less guaranteeing genuine pharmaceutical grade stuff, but now I feel less sure, given comments on another thread. Is it likely that these outlets are selling rubbish?

Also, I noticed there are a couple of other peeps from the UK here, can I ask if anyone knows how much you can carry in for personal use at one time? The law is pretty vague, and I don't want to create any legal probs for myself, so any advice will be gratefully received.
    If you do your homework you'll locate genuine hgh in Ukraine. You express concerns about importing it into the uk, that is not an issue. The law states that you can import hgh (in person) for your own personal use, what is deemed as personal use would be decided by the customs official and ultimately a court if customs decided to seize. Therefore it's down you you to convince the officer that what you are carrying is for your personal use, this shouldn't be difficult to achieve if you know what your talking about. Now what I would be concerned about would be what Ukrainian law says about exporting hgh, just because you can buy it there doesnt mean you can export it without a licence, this is the case in Thailand and Egypt. Be very careful not to end up in a Ukrainian jail on drugs charges. If I were you id email Ukrainian customs and ask the question, if they give you the thumbs up then print the email and carry it with you when you travel. Good luck and keep us posted as I'm sure you're not the only one thinking about doing this.
    -XL

jing jai

Hi Xtra,

Thanks for the reply. I was worried I single handedly smothered the thread.

Whether I can legally export from the Ukraine is an excellent point that I hadn't thought of. I will follow up on that as per your suggestion, and thank you very much for this very important point you have made.

I'm waiting to hear back from my solicitor about a) whether the possession for personal use requires a scrip under the Misuse of Dr**s Act (if you know, please do tell, as I have read the law carefully and can't find any reference) and b) what the case law is regarding what amounts have been considered acceptable under "personal use". I have legal training in another jurisdiction, but as I have not been trained here I am more comfortable getting an opinion from someone who has the training. I imagine that if you had a scrip with a daily dose specified then you could argue that as a crucial part of personal use, but the remaining question is how many weeks/months of personal use could one import (3 months' supply? 1 months?)? And then if you don't have a scrip how would personal use be decided?

My personal circumstances really dictate that I follow the law, so I am happy for your help.

Hi Xtra,

Thanks for the reply. I was worried I single handedly smothered the thread.

Whether I can legally export from the Ukraine is an excellent point that I hadn't thought of. I will follow up on that as per your suggestion, and thank you very much for this very important point you have made.

I'm waiting to hear back from my solicitor about a) whether the possession for personal use requires a scrip under the Misuse of Dr**s Act (if you know, please do tell, as I have read the law carefully and can't find any reference) and b) what the case law is regarding what amounts have been considered acceptable under "personal use". I have legal training in another jurisdiction, but as I have not been trained here I am more comfortable getting an opinion from someone who has the training. I imagine that if you had a scrip with a daily dose specified then you could argue that as a crucial part of personal use, but the remaining question is how many weeks/months of personal use could one import (3 months' supply? 1 months?)? And then if you don't have a scrip how would personal use be decided?

My personal circumstances really dictate that I follow the law, so I am happy for your help.
    Unfortunately the law does not specify set limits, it simply states for personal use. If you can explain and justify the amount you are importing then you are working within the law. I would say 12 months supply would be reasonable and know someone personally who has successfully explained that amount to a customs officer when stopped and searched at a uk airport. If you can get a script then you won't need to go to the Ukraine, just pop into your local pharmacy and collect it from there.
    -XL

jing jai

The solicitor's response was that since it is reasonable to take somatropin over an extended period of time, it would be reasonable to import a quantity consistent with that use. So no hard and fast number, which is the same thing you said, but that an explanation could be offered of a larger amount consistent with long term use.

But of course there is a wide variance. I know people who have been taking 2-3 unit everyday (with zero break) for over 10 years. So a year's worth at 2-3 per day is 730-1095 international units (!). Bodybuilders taking much larger amounts even on 5/2 will have a much higher total amount, I expect.

Since this is all anonymous, would you share the amount the person you know had in their possession when they successfully argued for a 12 month supply, just to have an idea? I suppose in any event it is a roll of the dice, because as with immigration, each officer's opinion can be different when the law has built in that latitude.

The solicitor's response was that since it is reasonable to take somatropin over an extended period of time, it would be reasonable to import a quantity consistent with that use. So no hard and fast number, which is the same thing you said, but that an explanation could be offered of a larger amount consistent with long term use.

But of course there is a wide variance. I know people who have been taking 2-3 unit everyday (with zero break) for over 10 years. So a year's worth at 2-3 per day is 730-1095 international units (!). Bodybuilders taking much larger amounts even on 5/2 will have a much higher total amount, I expect.

Since this is all anonymous, would you share the amount the person you know had in their possession when they successfully argued for a 12 month supply, just to have an idea? I suppose in any event it is a roll of the dice, because as with immigration, each officer's opinion can be different when the law has built in that latitude.
    Its all down to the customs officer at the time, if he suspects your dealing the hgh he will take it off you if you have reasonable amount which you can show and prove you personally use you should be fine. Ive been stopped with a suitcase full of AAS/hgh years ago and I don't want to go into details but they let me have it all. You can ring any airport customs and they will give you guidance . You simply don't take the piss and everything will be fine.

Been running jins now for a few months and everything is great, no complaints and ive had loads of feedback from friends and bodybuilder around the world who all say the same so at this stage its all good

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the input. I presume that's your arm in your avatar, so the customs officer probably didn't have much trouble believing it was for your use. :-)

Can I ask if you had to pay any tax when you were stopped?

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the input. I presume that's your arm in your avatar, so the customs officer probably didn't have much trouble believing it was for your use. :-)

Can I ask if you had to pay any tax when you were stopped?
    No paid nothing,

Good to know. Thanks.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Im back in the GH game after dumping my Rips 2 years ago after being scared off with the thread on these forums in regards to Chinese GH..
    Last edited by slimshady01; 04-09-2013 at 07:56 AM.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01
    Im back in the GH game after dumping my Rips 2 years ago after being scared off with the thread on these forums in regards to Chinese GH.. But my memory was short and I just got 3 kits of Brown Pinwheel top Hyges from a personal friend who runs and loves.. But now after revisiting this forum with HGH I may not run these and look into the jins after all lol.

One day I will get real growth and experience the joys that come with lol.

Subbed!!
    How did you like your Jins when you had them?? That's what I'm currently running and they seem to be good... Well the sides are strong at least

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread Information