rissinite is offline Associate Member

CJC1295 or IFG-1 LR3?

Been scouring the boards a ton of late looking to gain info on what is the best peptide based on my stats, goals, etc. Figured I'd just reach out to you pros and ask for your recommendations before taking the plunge.

I'm 6'5", 230 lbs and around 15% BF. My goals are to be a harder 225, so buring fat while maintaining if not adding a slight bit of muscle would be optimal.

I eat extremely clean with a diet full of green veg, lean proteins and complex carbs. I also train roughly 5 times per week with weights, with bits of cardio mixed in.

So, based on these goals and stats.... which peptide would you recommend for me?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    none, not by themselvs anyway......

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    cjc-1295 alone will do nothing for you, IGF-1 if you can obtain legit IGF-1 then possibly.

when using a GHRH such as CJC ( anything) you need to compound it with a GHRP in order to see results

kmms is offline Productive Member
    exogenous igf is, for our intents and purposes, practically useless. requires reading a thesis and following a strict protocol to get any benefit from and not worth the trouble or money imo.

mod grf1-29 plus a ghrp (6,2,or ipamorelin) however has a ton of health benefits that anyone can take advantage of with just one pin per day

Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    exogenous igf is, for our intents and purposes, practically useless. requires reading a thesis and following a strict protocol to get any benefit from and not worth the trouble or money imo.

mod grf1-29 plus a ghrp (6,2,or ipamorelin) however has a ton of health benefits that anyone can take advantage of with just one pin per day
    Would this be a good option if I will be recovery from a knee surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    Would this be a good option if I will be recovery from a knee surgery?
    are you ready to pin yourself perhaps 5 times around the damaged knee each dose with multiple doses per day?

actually i'm hoping you will because i'm not but i'd like to hear your report.

are you ready to pin yourself perhaps 5 times around the damaged knee each dose with multiple doses per day?

actually i'm hoping you will because i'm not but i'd like to hear your report.
    If its effective and I can afford it then yeah. How long do you run it and how much would it cost per week?
    Last edited by sixfootseven; 02-03-2013 at 05:43 PM.

i can't vouch for its effectiveness or cost. how damaged is your knee now? are you still able to get strength training in or are you sitting around rehabbing and waiting for better health? are you using any insulin now? have you run any AAS cycles previously?

i can't vouch for its effectiveness or cost. how damaged is your knee now? are you still able to get strength training in or are you sitting around rehabbing and waiting for better health? are you using any insulin now? have you run any AAS cycles previously?
    I have a partially torn patellar tendon, surgery is Thursday. Expecting a 6 month recovery time. I can run easily and do light weight training but it gets painful with jumping or heavy lifting. Never used insulin nor aas. But was thinking about a cycle after recovery to help quicly regain strength and explosiveness in my lower body.

i don't think igf or igf lr3 is for you right now really. it's intended for pinning immediately after your heavy workout days to induce hyperplasia.

if you haven't tried any AAS before, i really don't think this is where you want to start. considering your partially torn patellar tendon though, you might consider thymosin beta 4, there are a few logs here for reference. also no reason at all why you couldn't run mod grf1-29 with one of the ghrp's (6,2 or ipamorelin). i had some recurring bicep tendonitis that has never even considered bothering me again after my first months use of mod grf1-29 and ghrp's 3x per day.

Yeah we'll I guess I've got some research to do then. If the knee doesn't heal completely I will be done w basketball for good and I'm on scholarship, so any advantage I can have is crucial.

Sorry op, wasn't trying to hi-jack your thread
    Last edited by sixfootseven; 02-03-2013 at 11:12 PM.

well i don't see it as a lost cause at all man, don't get yourself down. there is a ton of healing available with GH or peptides. you said that you've never done AAS before but you're willing to pin dozens of times per day with igf lr3 so reconsider your peptides and think about mod grf1-29 and ghrp2. start with 1mcg/kg pre bed on a completely empty stomach for 1 week. now add in a wake up dose 1mcg/kg still on an empty stomach, do that for one week. no issues? up it to 3 times per day.

the thing with these peptides is that you must be strict about your diet or you're basically wasting your time and money. if you can pin on an empty stomach then pin or don't bother. 10 minutes after your pin eat proteins only, 20 mins after your pin you can start adding in some carbs, save fats for meals when you aren't using peptides. 1 dose per day is considered an anti aging protocol. 3 times per day is a protocol for strength training. no reason at all you can't use peptides for short periods at 4 or 5 doses per day, but again your diet and your activity during the 3 hours after each pin are what get you towards the results you want.

try this and i think you'll be chopping months off of your 6 month rehab.

Thanks for the advice, I will be researching much more on these peptides, any idea about how long after surgery I would want to start pinning?

why wait until after surgery? if you have mod grf1-29 and some ghrp's i say pin and pin often

Point taken, thanks again. Your advice is appreciated.

Thread Information