chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member

Question Anyone have a link or know of Basic Fundamentals and Precautions when taking Insulin

Really contemplating doing a cycle of insulin and aas at the same time since I have talked to my buddy who trained Milos Sarcev when he stayed in the Dominican Republic. I'd like to do as much research as possible before attempting this since I know the extreme dangers of going HG and don't want to leave anything to chance. I will be going with the fastest acting Insulin there is of course to minimize risk. If anyone can put me in the right direction that would be great. I am just looking for basic fundamentals and precautions when administering Insulin. Luckily my friend is going to be running this alongside me so that will be of tremendous help.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I did about 3-4 months of solid research on slin before I jumped on board. You can search terms like "insulin " on here...of course this will be a broad search but you will have to sift through. Don't just limit your info on slin to this forum only though.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Its really not complex, but being so dangerous you should really know EVERYTHING before going at it.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    I did about 3-4 months of solid research on slin before I jumped on board. You can search terms like "insulin" on here...of course this will be a broad search but you will have to sift through. Don't just limit your info on slin to this forum only though.
    This is what I also plan on doing, exhausting all possible resources, so I am educated on all the do's and don'ts.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Its really not complex, but being so dangerous you should really know EVERYTHING before going at it.
    Definitely plan on doing so for that main reason

Thread Information