Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been taking GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 1-29 for a little of 3 months now @ 100mcgs of each 3-4x a day.

Over the last 3-4 weeks, I've started noticing irregular heart beats/palpitations either post injection or post meal. Has anyone experienced or heard of this?

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Nope.

I found one other instance where someone was having these same symptoms. They started eliminating all supplements until the sides went away. It wasn't until these peps were removed that the symptoms stopped.

It's strange that its also not every dose. For instance, I don't get them during the morning dose. I'm going to start dosing at 2-3 times a day and see if things get better and go from there.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    I've been on Ipamorelin and mod grf 1-29 for about a month. I noticed a couple irregular heartbeats after evening dose lying in bed. I also have a harder time falling asleep than previously. The irregular heartbeat seems to happen on bigger doses and does not happen every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09
    I've been on Ipamorelin and mod grf 1-29 for about a month. I noticed a couple irregular heartbeats after evening dose lying in bed. I also have a harder time falling asleep than previously. The irregular heartbeat seems to happen on bigger doses and does not happen every time.
    How much are you taking and how often do you dose?

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Started lower and built up to 3x at 100mcg each. I've done several boom doses of 200-300 mcg of Ipamorelin as well.

If these peptides are what's giving me irregular heartbeats, how long after stopping them until its out of my system (or until I can rule them out)?

bigballsmgee is offline Junior Member
    I got them for the first month real bad id be laid in bed and it was hard to sleep my heart but beat hard

Well, I'm trying to figure out what's causing it, so it's been going on 36 hours since taking any peptides. Well, I'm still getting them after I eat. I've wondered if its food related this whole time.

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    You taking any prework stuff? That's more likely to cause it. Jack3D, ECA, etc... Stimulants and such. That's what I would suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolv256
    You taking any prework stuff? That's more likely to cause it. Jack3D, ECA, etc... Stimulants and such. That's what I would suspect.
    I was thinking that as well. I have morning coffee and then later in the day, I'll have a pre-workout drink. So I cut out caffeine for the last 36 hours, but I'm still getting them after I eat.

I'm starting to think that it's not related to the peptides and something is going on after I eat a big meal (which I did read that can cause heart issues, which makes sense).

I also just had bloodwork done (2weeks ago) and everything came back great. Not that it means my heart can't be messed up, but it rules a lot of stuff out.

Thread Information