Bubbba is offline New Member

Sermorelin dosage question

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum.

Can anyone tell me an appropriate Sermorelin dosage range for anti-aging and basic weight training? I really don't understand the mixing so if someone can break it down for me it will be appreciated.

Thanks!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Bubbba, Sermorelin is a fast acting GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) - best dosed low-moderately (50-100mcg)
    Peptide Calculator (found by Google search) helps with mixing - for Sermorelin, mix 1-2ml bacteriostatic water per (2mg) vial

Bubbba is offline New Member
    Thanks for your response Vette.

To follow up: After doing some more reading, I've found a range of dosages being used. A common range seems to be 100-300mcg and I spoke with someone who was actually taking 600mcg under a doctor's care. My understanding is that since your pituitary is only capable of producing a certain amount of GH (depending on your genetics and age) that taking higher dosages won't necessarily increase your GH output proportionately and you will reach a point where continuing to increase the dosage won't increase your GH at all.

Last night I started with 200mcg and thought I would stay with that for a while and maybe increase to 300mcg later and see if I notice any difference. However, if 100mcg is a common dosage, I may drop down to that to start with. That would certainly save some money.

Thanks again.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    The addition of a couple hundred micrograms Ipamorelin could amplify benefit from GHRH (alone, hard to experience or feel results from Sermorelin)

Thread Information