QualityControl is offline New Member

First igf lr3 cycle

Hi everybody. I have my 1 mg vial of igf lr3 lyophilized and awaiting reconstitution. I have read many if the threads on the peptide and feel pretty comfortable and forgive me if this is an over asked question. It just seemed like a lot of posts I read were years old so im hoping for some updated advice on the best dosing protocol. I chose this peptide simply because my hunt for an aas source has halted and it seems like it will suit my goals which is to really just put on a little muscle while staying lean, espicially in the stubborn parts of my body as well as repair some connective tissue to rejuvenate my joints. I want to do a light dose of 40 mcg/day but I read on another forum of an interesting "micro-dosing" scheme by datbtrue I believe is the guy. So i was wondering if I did 20 mcg in the morning then 20 mcg postworkout if that would yield any better results than just dosing all at once postworkout. Again sorry if this has been asked a million times it just seemed like posts were years old and wanted to see if anybody found some positive results from different dosing protocols. Thanks everyone and love the information on this site. I am learning a lot.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    its all hype and totally useless, complete waste of money

Damn maybe I should have asked sooner.lol Did it finally get tried enough for people to realize it was a pipe dream? Cuz yeah I really dont care about muscle I just want to regenerate my joints cuz it seemed like the peptides at least did that. That way when I find some aas I can be primed and ready. Thank you for the response and hope my questions arent redundant seeing as you are a seasoned veteran of this site.lol

Sociabear is offline Junior Member
    For what it's worth it kept my muscles very full feeling during pct. not worth the cash IMO.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    listen to marcus
    it didn't do anything for me.

Well damn. I do have it already so might as well use it. Is that the general consensus on these research peptides? Cuz I was thinking about trying the ghrp/cjc combo when I try my first cycle but to be honest I hate needles and pinning three times a day every day for two months better be worth it.lol when I found out you only have to inject twice a week for aas I was relieved but then again its a much bigger needle than the slin pins. I know Im a puss but I really do just hate needles. I know I would suck it up if it wad all worth it though

Thread Information