MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Tev-Tropin anyone try it?

So I have a new source at home which can get me any type of HGH.

BUT........the type I wanted which was the pfizer Genotropin he said is retardedly expensive per vial.

He said he can get me the Tev-Tropin which is alot more reasonable price.

Wondering if anyone has ran Tev-Tropin and if its really better than any other type??

nafnlaus is offline Banned
    if its really tev-tropin then its just as good as any. But they also make a GH derivative, so make sure you read on the package before buying.

Pfizers growth hormone costs around 22$ per unit in the pharmacy in my country, so yeah you might want to look into other brands that cost less without going to the cheapest legitimate brand.

check out my list, if you dont like the tev, then saizen and jintropin would be similar or cheaper but still very trustworthy brands. you can go to their website to cross check a code that is on the box which holds the vials, so youll know if you are being scammed...
    List of legitimate hGH brands

Any of the GH I get will be with a prescription......

Quote Originally Posted by nafnlaus View Post
    if its really tev-tropin then its just as good as any. But they also make a GH derivative, so make sure you read on the package before buying.

Pfizers growth hormone costs around 22$ per unit in the pharmacy in my country, so yeah you might want to look into other brands that cost less without going to the cheapest legitimate brand.

check out my list, if you dont like the tev, then saizen and jintropin would be similar or cheaper but still very trustworthy brands. you can go to their website to cross check a code that is on the box which holds the vials, so youll know if you are being scammed...
    List of legitimate hGH brands

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Any of the GH I get will be with a prescription......
    Then why did you speak of a "source that can get you any type of HGH", why didnt you just say you had a doctor prescribing you meds? do you have low IGF levels or is this some anti aging or life enhancing treatment you are getting?

Tev tropin meets the same standard as all of the brands on the list, i doubt there is one GH in particular that will serve your purpose greater than another since they were all originally created for pediatric medicine.

Then why did you speak of a "source that can get you any type of HGH", why didnt you just say you had a doctor prescribing you meds? do you have low IGF levels or is this some anti aging or life enhancing treatment you are getting?

Tev tropin meets the same standard as all of the brands on the list, i doubt there is one GH in particular that will serve your purpose greater than another since they were all originally created for pediatric medicine.

I try to stay vague when it comes to things on public forums. Thanks for the responses btw!!

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Why did you put Fitropin on that list. SDKexing is not licensed to produce gh, only EPO, HCG and probiotics. Fitropin was UGL crap 10 years ago and still is. About a year after Jins and Anso's hit the market Fitropin started showed up and was priced slightly less than the other two.

All pharma gh meets the same general standards for 191aa. However, structure dictates function. Not all gh is created equall.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane View Post
    Why did you put Fitropin on that list. SDKexing is not licensed to produce gh, only EPO, HCG and probiotics. Fitropin was UGL crap 10 years ago and still is. About a year after Jins and Anso's hit the market Fitropin started showed up and was priced slightly less than the other two.

All pharma gh meets the same general standards for 191aa. However, structure dictates function. Not all gh is created equall.
    hey, must have added it by mistake. ill remove it now. this list is based on brands used in studies and brands used for treatment in western countries.

Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    I'm taking tev tropin right now. I went through an anti aging clinic so my dosage is only 1 1/2 ius a day. Don't really feel any different. I just started my fifth week so maybe it hasn't had time to kick in yet. Not much help. Sorry!

Thread Information