Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By likelifting

Thread: IPAM and CJC 1295 w/o DAC Blend

NWIron is offline Junior Member

IPAM and CJC 1295 w/o DAC Blend

Starting tomorrow, I will be running IPAM and CJC 1295 no Dac. It is blended together during the manufacturing process so both peptides are in one bottle. I am a little skeptical but I like the idea. I am going to start at 50mcgs 2x per day of each. I am recovering from a nagging injury and the TB500 option was a little expensive for my taste. I chose IPAM instead of GHRP2 or 6 because of the relative safety and lack of hunger inducing qualities. Wish me luck. I will keep you guys posted on the results.

First day today. took one shot of 100mcgs of Ipam and CJC both around noon. Another shot PWO. And will administer another before bed. No sides, no flushing, no head rush observed. Will report back in a few days.
    Last edited by NWIron; 09-12-2013 at 11:09 AM.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm skeptical over the blend because from what I've read CJC is a pretty fragile compound that when mixed with another compound like a GHRP will degrade overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    I'm skeptical over the blend because from what I've read CJC is a pretty fragile compound that when mixed with another compound like a GHRP will degrade overtime.
    Yeah, I guess we will see. M3, did you get sides similar to GH like sore joints and water retention? If so, how long until you noticed this?

NW

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NWIron View Post
    Yeah, I guess we will see. M3, did you get sides similar to GH like sore joints and water retention? If so, how long until you noticed this?

NW
    I did get your typical GH sides (lethargy, water retention, hands numb) when I ran GHRP-2/CJC-1295 no DAc at 100mcg each at 4-5 doses per day. I've been on peps for over a year now so after awhile the body gets use to the sides and they become less pronounced. I will say that if you have quality peps then you should start to notice deeper sleep within the 1st week or so...for some, this is the only indication that the peps are "working". Ipamorelin does produce as strong of a GH pulse that GHRP-2 does so you might not notice any sides but you should notice better sleep. It's not a bad idea starting with Ipa and then progessing to GHRP-2 or GHRP-6. If I were you I would try to get in 3 saturation doses to start as like I said Ipa is fairly mild.

I've noticed better sleep already. I wake up in this dream like state where I feel like I was just OUT. The last time I ran GH was 8 years ago so I don't remember how my body responded. I don't feel very lethargic unless I lay down. My fingers and knuckles are already starting to stiffen up. These are all good signs. How long until you noticed body recomp effects with GHRP2/cjc no dac?

-NW

Oh, I am getting mild headaches for about an 1hr after administration.

jasondd1 is offline Member
    Im very interested. Im planning same in 4-6 weeks

Headaches are not as pronounced the past day. I am starting to feel a more consistent sense of well being but that could be a number of things. Hands are getting really stiff towards the end of the day.

Day 7: CTS sides are reducing. This concerns me as I hope that the peptides are not degrading in one week. The past couple days I wasn't sleeping as well, but last night I slept very deeply. Every night I have crazy dreams and I usually remember a good amount of them which is unusual for me. I am going to order more next week but I may switch to GHRP2 instead of Ipam. I wish GHRP6 didn't cause hunger because I would go that route. A bit concerned about the prolactin sides of GHRP2. I may bring the dose down to 50-75mcgs.

Day 12: CTS sides are all but gone. Not noticing much water retention. Sleeping very well and seem to have a consistent increase in well being. Dreams are very real every night. Nothing cosmetic to note. I am thinking about getting an IGF test to verify legitimacy. Thoughts?

Day 17: CTS is still lingering but it is very manageable. I feel like I am a little bit fuller during the day and especially after working out. I am hungry all the time, which is tough because I am eating less than 50 carbs/day. Thinking about switching to GHRP2 to see what all the hype is about. I am a little conflicted, however. As the old ideology goes, if it' ain't broke don't fix it. Hate being a pin cushion. 3xs per day is a pain in the ass. Especially when I have to bring ice to the gym for PWO shot. Feeling of well being and drive has notably increased.

Day 19: Fingers and wrists are KILLING me today. The pain is around a couple individual knuckles, both wrists, and stiff everywhere. Safe to say that they are doing their job.

Still dosing 100mcg ipam/cjc no dac 3xs day.

I was out of commish for a while. I had a severe allergic reaction to something and had to drop the peptides. They made it worse, maybe because of the increased IGF levels EVERYTHING is stronger….even viruses and bodily reactions. I switched to GHRP2 instead of IPAM this week. GHRP2 makes me EXTREMELY hungry, almost to the point that I can't control myself. I can't imagine what GHRP6 is like….no thanks. Nothing new to report as I have taken a few days off. Sides have subsided. NO headaches w/ GHRP2. Deep sleep. CTS has faded since the 5 days off.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Good log. Keep the posts coming.

I had to switch to Ipam as well. -2 made me eat a carton of ice cream a night. Whats weird is that I didn't gain any weight.
    NWIron likes this.

JoGib14 is offline Associate Member
    Great log mate...pls do keep on updating.

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Im running the Ipam no hunger problems at all. I have GHRP-6 too might try that next week.

GHRP2 is not impressing me much. I'm about to switch back to IPAM. That stuff had me stiff, numb, and sleeping well. Not noticing much from the GHRP2….different sources though….hmmmmm

Ugh! Water retention is crazy! My face is a perfect circle. I have been dosing 5x per day. I am going to back it down a bit.

NW

Body_Builder is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NWIron View Post
    Ugh! Water retention is crazy! My face is a perfect circle. I have been dosing 5x per day. I am going to back it down a bit.

NW
    So what happened at last ? How much muscle did you gain ?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    The mod grf/ipam stack is an excellent combo.
    As far as the peps together in the same vial supposedly if they add PEG into the mix it will allow the peptides to be mixed. I do not know enough chemistry wise to know if this is 100% true or not but a couple companies are doing it and that was the explanation given to me as far as how they can mix the peps and maintain effectiveness.
    If your hands are hurting from water retention try taking low dose daily aspirin, it should help this side effect. 1- 82mg enteric aspirin/day. Also I like your updated dosing of 100mcg each- 3x/day. The pinning so much sucks but that is the optimal way to use this stack.
    Best of luck man. How is it going ?

wellshii is offline Member
    I really wanted to see these results.

Thread Information