C3RB3RUS is offline Banned

Ghrp-2 and cjc-1293 help!

I've been doing a little reading on ghrp and ghrh, at the suggestion of someone here. the writer goes by the name DATBTRUE and the amount of knowledge this guy is kicking about peps (and just about everything else) is mind blowing.

i see that in the above author's writing the suggestion is to spike insulin about 30min after your GHRP & GHRH injection, is that right?

what do you do to manipulate growth pulses and insulin charging?

could you elaborate on your protocol for gains considering that food intake time/intervals, and injection timing as well as sleep schedules all count and work together?

SIDE NOTES: 1. i'm also looking at using natural methods to boost slin levels. my choices for this are vitargo and leucine. 2. for insulin sensitivity i'm looking at R-ALA and Biotin.

MY VISION:
    the purpose of all of this would be Anti Aging, for starters and to eventually add GHRP-2 / CJC-1293 to a cycle of Test E.

the ultimate goal will be running Test E, GHRP/GHRH, and Tren A on one cycle. i don't want to get huge, so i'm not going to execute the final plan if i'm where i want to be by the time i get there.

DISCLAIMER:
    please let me know if i'm crazy and/or ignorant for considering IMO these "big plans"

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Peptides (GHRP/GHRH) can be used in conjunction with slin to increase IGF-1 leves even further. This would be ideal during a bulk phase and not so much during a cut or prime phase. Here's a example of timing, pin peptides (GHRP/GHRH), 15-20 mins later pin slin (preferrably fast acting slin like Humalog), 5-10 mins later eat protein and carbs.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    QUESTIONS:
    1.) "prime" as in preparing to run a cycle of Test E/gear? I have a post on that, which i still have to read. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...e-cycling.html

2.) are you saying that running ghrp/ghrh before and during a simple cycle of Test-E is a bad idea, or that my gains wont maximize without
    Slin? i mean, will it be a waste of money? i can miss out on some gains if it means that i don't have to pin a third thing. [that's blasphemy, i know.]

RESPONSE TO
    USING SLIN
    pinning slin is out of the question right now, that it can be dangerous doesn't concern me. i'm going to run my first cycle ever in a month or so. have you ever seen those pics with those crazy guys that try to smoke like 1000 cigarettes? that's how i'll feel, but it will be with needles. it's just to much for me right now, lol

i don't really want to bulk heavily. fat in anything but a negligible amount is something I really want to avoid. As you know, i don't want to pin slin because it's too advanced, (i feel) at this stage of my development. [And it's too much poking. The poKiNg! Alll thhe PoKIng!] i'm planning my first cycle here, lol

BACK TO TREN -E + GHRP-2/GHRH (CJC-1293)
    i don't think Test-E is enough for a cycle and everyone is yelling at me when i bring up Trenbolone -Ace for a 1st cycle. I got some a thhat
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 01-02-2014 at 11:02 PM.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah no need to use slin in 1st cycle. I would highly recommend priming like Marcus' thread before your cycle. You can use GHRP-2 and CJC no DAC during your prime and during your cycle. In fact, this combo doesn't have to be cycled as it has no adverse effects or negative feedback. Use test only (maybe add an oral like dbol ) for your 1st cycle. If you do this correctly you should gain ~15 or so lbs. You don't want to throw everything and the kitchen sink at your 1st cycle. You have to leave room to progress.

Thread Information