Black is offline Anabolic Member

GHRP and extended gut

I used GHRP and Mod GRF for awhile (stopped several months ago). During that time and even now I started to notice more of a distended stomach. At first, I chalked it up to the massive amounts of food I was eating. But now I'm cutting and on reduced calories and still notice the distension.

I did have bloodwork to see if it was increasing my igf levels and it was, considerably more than I though (a little over 100 points above range).

I'm on the fence about just how good GHRP is. I know it's deemed nothing more than an appetite stimulant. However, my question is, is it possible for GHRP to cause "GH gut"?

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't of thought of GHRP and Mod GRF causing these side effects but im no expert. I'm using GHRP-6 myself currently and plan to add a similar combo to yours

Hephens is offline Member
    Please guys your very paranoid... The amount of hgh or well real hgh you need over a very long period of time at a high dose and mixed with insulin will cause a hgh gut look... But this isn't always the case with every1, many pro bb don't have hgh gut and if they do it's not much...

This is to do with excess igf-1 circulating around in the organs and not being used... Your intestines have the most igf-1 receptors...

You may always notice because of your diet your gut looks distended mine does when I'm bulking but I'm still lean and my guy is just huge due to very high calorie diet... This disapears when I'm off it or dieitng.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've used GHRP for about 3 years now and no extended gut here. I'm rocking a decently shredded 6-pack right now. I've even pinned GHRP at saturation doses 5-6 times per day for an extended amount of time and no GH gut. Like Hephens said I think you're paranoid. Sounds like your diet to me.

Thread Information