blemshow is offline Junior Member

Peptide question

Hey everybody I'm 20 years old and have a question regarding peptides. Iv done enough research to know that AAS are completely out of the question. However there doesn't seem to be sufficient enough evidence in regards to why one who is my age cant experiment with peptides (ghrp-6) would be my choice. In fact all research would suggest that peptides would have an increased benefit as gh hormones are already extremely high at my age. All iv been able to find is that peptides are a new thing and there are no long term study's conducted. That statement alone is enough to shy me away from them however I just wana hear every1s thoughts! Going to sleep looking forward to seeing posts!

Anthony

blemshow is offline Junior Member
    Did I post this in wrong form? If so very sorry

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    I usually don't see too many threads about ghrp around here. I'm not sure why. I'm interested in learning more too.
    To be honest, at your age you should have no problem putting on large amounts of muscle simply by eating and training.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ghrp-6 will help you make you hungry. Some say to take 3 times a day but my young lab rat found that just taking it at night worked best. Sometimes in the AM when he just work up. It works best with cjc-1295 with out dac from what I have read.

Thread Information