Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Opinion of medivet tb-500

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member

Opinion of medivet tb-500

Been doing some research on medivet tb-500, and was wandering if anyone has used it, and what there thoughts were? Is it as advertised, or waste of money. I have a few lingering injuries, that just won't seem to go away. Sounds like this will help?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I would not purchase from them...there are plenty other generic peptide suppliers making tb-500 available imo.
    Last edited by 956Vette; 11-22-2017 at 01:09 AM.

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Ok thanks. I'm a firm believer you get what you pay for but also do t want to throw away money. If the ar-r stuff is good then will definitely buy from them thanks again

joeyfino is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82 View Post
    Ok thanks. I'm a firm believer you get what you pay for but also do t want to throw away money. If the ***** stuff is good then will definitely buy from them thanks again
    What did you end up trying?? I am in the same boat that you are in. Was thinking about trying medivet but it is pretty expensive and there are a lot of generic versions out there but am hesitant to pull the trigger.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Never heard of theat brand but know folks who have used TB500 with good success.
    956Vette likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82 View Post
    Is it as advertised, or waste of money. I have a few lingering injuries, that just won't seem to go away. Sounds like this will help?
    An expert relayed to me that they are not competent and misconstrue the amino acid chain (to be just one pattern, not the legitimate repeating pattern) of their product (beware of them being scammers). Unfortunately you'll need to rely on a fresh quality referral to acquire real TB-500 peptide.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TB-500 will make your skin look good, it will redistribute melanin in a good way and it will heal wounds (to the skin). It has no effect below the dermis.

joeyfino is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    TB-500 will make your skin look good, it will redistribute melanin in a good way and it will heal wounds (to the skin). It has no effect below the dermis.
    That isn't true at all if you inject near the ligament. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23523891

Thread Information