aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member

How long do I have to use hgh before testing igf1 levels?

Would a month be enough? What levels should I expect to see if I am taking 6 iu of pharma 5 on 2 off?

Thanks guys

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    One month is fine. Depends on how much your body can produce IGF. Maybe somewhere between 500-700. I saw a test where 5ius of Genos put IGF just over 600.

Hephens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticsfirst
    Would a month be enough? What levels should I expect to see if I am taking 6 iu of pharma 5 on 2 off? Thanks guys
    Taking it with AAS and insulin will maximize your gains extremely good in very short amount of time, no need to be running it for 6 months etc.

If you want the maximum level of HGH reading get your blood work done about an hour after your injection. Then you can see if your level's peaked. Your body pulses the GH throughout the day so it kinda depends on your natural GH cycle as to your reading. But if you take it an hour after a HGH shot you'll be measuring your shot and can see if your HGH's good.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you want the maximum level of HGH reading get your blood work done about an hour after your injection. Then you can see if your level's peaked. Your body pulses the GH throughout the day so it kinda depends on your natural GH cycle as to your reading. But if you take it an hour after a HGH shot you'll be measuring your shot and can see if your HGH's good.
    I read normal protocol for testing is intramuscular 5 or 10iu depending on pharm or ugl grade and GH serum test at 2.5-3hr mark after injection

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger View Post
    I read normal protocol for testing is intramuscular 5 or 10iu depending on pharm or ugl grade and GH serum test at 2.5-3hr mark after injection
    That's only if you're getting a gh serum test.
    The IGF test is done exactly as Scotchguard described. 1 hour post SC injection.
    One important thing to keep in mind about IGF tests is to know your baseline before testing your product. My baseline ranges from 140-180 and 4ius raised my score roughly 250 points.

It's not an exact science but pharma grade should raise your IGF 100 points for every 1iu. That number can be higher when gh is combined with AAS.

aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member
    Ok thanks for the advice guys. I will be going in for a blood test soon.

Thread Information