NoBulkNoCutJustGrow is offline Junior Member

At 31 and after multiple cycles is HGH worth the investment?

Hello everyone,

I'm 31 y/o, 5'7 and I weigh 190 lbs at 9-10% bf. I've had a few cycles under my belt by now; test only, test and dianabol , test, deca and dianabol, test and tren ace, etc. I was wondering at what point should we start to consider using HGH? The gains are harder and harder to come by, no matter how good my diet is and how much I eat, they seem to have slowed down quite a bit. I just came off a test base, tren ace cycle and made some solid gains after 12 weeks and now 3 weeks into PCT I gained about 8 lbs and lost about 3-4% bf. I was thinking of incorporating some HGH in my next cycle or possibly starting now to have some built up by the time my next cycle starts in a few months.

Do you guys think I should keep with AAS only for now until I can't make any gains or would you recommend starting some HGH to help bust through this plateau i'm currently on? I realize it's a long term venture with HGH and I was wondering if it is worth the investment now that I'm still 31? Any input will be appreciated guys. Thanks for reading and for your time.

regards,

NbNcJg

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you can afford it and have a good connect for good hgh then I think its very nice stuff. 5ish IU ed for 6months + a cycle in there is nice.

NoBulkNoCutJustGrow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    if you can afford it and have a good connect for good hgh then I think its very nice stuff. 5ish IU ed for 6months + a cycle in there is nice.
    I can afford it but what I can get is the hyge black tops; I wouldn't be able to afford pharma grade HGH. I was thinking around 5iu ED for 5 days on and 2 off for at least 6 months with a cycle starting around the 3rd month, along with 50-100 mcg of T4. With the same amount of money I'll spend on the HGH for those 6 months I can also get 2 very very complete AAS cycles so I was wondering if at this stage in my development if it would be worth it or just stick with the AAS only for a while more.

Thread Information