carbo is offline Associate Member

So is everyone running their HGH ED these days??

Are you guys all running your HGH using the ED protocol?

I've been on GH for the past 8 months, running moderate dosages (2-4IUs) ED and loving the results. Soon I will be taking a break for few months and then commencing another run early next year. I'm curious whether anyone is using any other protocol than pinning ED and how do the results compare?

There are lots of other methods being suggested all over the place - EOD, 4on/4off, 5/2, 6/1, high dose on workout days only - but recently ED seems to the the mainstream method.

What are your experiences, thoughts? The reason I'm creating a new thread is to get the most up to date feedback.

Thanks

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ideally if you could afford it you would shoot it multiple times a day or pulse it.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Monday to Sunday here.

So ED only so far among the members Seems multiple shots per day are also popular (guess with doses aver 2-3IU)

Do you guys care about blood sugar / insulin levels at the time you shoot? Do you think the premise that HGH/insulin interplay can cause insulin resistance is bro-science?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I definitely keep my shot an hour away from any carbs. I don't care if its broscience or not, I would rather be safe then sorry. I shoot all in the AM an hour before my breakfast whites and oats. The max I have ran is 5iu's of Pharm Grade Norditropin.

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    So ED only so far among the members Seems multiple shots per day are also popular (guess with doses aver 2-3IU)

Do you guys care about blood sugar / insulin levels at the time you shoot? Do you think the premise that HGH/insulin interplay can cause insulin resistance is bro-science?

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    I definitely keep my shot an hour away from any carbs. I don't care if its broscience or not, I would rather be safe then sorry. I shoot all in the AM an hour before my breakfast whites and oats. The max I have ran is 5iu's of Pharm Grade Norditropin.
    Same here Mack. Although there were a few times where I didn't wake up soon enough and had to shoot like 15 mins before breakfast. I try to cut my breakfast carbs in this case

dobermann1234 is offline New Member
    yes sir,sometimes i wake up 6 in the.morning and shoot 2iu of genotropin and then go back to sleep,ans no food at that time so i get a better fat burning effect.also cortisol levels are high in the.morning so the gh.helps with that.

APM
    APM is offline Associate Member
    4iu serostim immediately post workout..

Quote Originally Posted by APM View Post
    4iu serostim immediately post workout..
    Interesting... having better results this way than with morning injections?
    Do you injects IM into the worked muscle? Any slin / shakes with that?

Krazydiamond is offline New Member
    Doing the 5/2 4iu per day just to keep the cost down a bit. Running doc prescribed somas (saizen) so it's pricey. I work in Mexico where one of my co-workers is also a surgeon, love that guy lol!

2iu in the morning one hour before breakfast
    2iu post workout, eat my carbs an hour after

Only 4 months on a lifelong commitment with this stuff but im already loving the results. Body fat down on a low-moderate/high protein diet. Great recovery, quality sleeps, skin looks like it did in my 20's (I'm 43). Running a conservative test/tbol/proviron cycle as well which I will be backing off to a trt test only dose for the winter shortly. Wish I would of started this stuff sooner...but it ain't cheap!

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What is the reason to spilt up the HGH dose during the day?

nvm. found the answer.
    Last edited by tarmyg; 09-03-2014 at 04:28 AM. Reason: found answer

Thread Information