Thread: Jintropin

Levelor is offline New Member

Jintropin

Around January of this year I got some Jintropin straight from one of Gensci recommended suppliers and I was on my cycle about 2 weeks when I got sick with Bronchitis and it was so severe that I took a ton of NyQuil over a 6 week period and stopped my cycle. Well around week 7 I was still feeling Ill and they ran my liver enzymes which came back 136 which is very high. I'm not sure if it was the GH or the Acetametaphin in the NyQuil that made liver enzymes so high. I have since regulated and am back to 51 in the enzymes department. Was just wondering what some of the more experienced users have to say about this as I still have 500 or so iu's in the fridge. Oh and I was taking 3 iu's a day. Thanks for any help in advance.

Blog Entries
    Neither. It was most likely your sickness.

Levelor is offline New Member
    So no nightmare stories going around the forums that Jin has gone bad and hurting people?

KIKINWING is offline New Member
    Did you run the label on the kit through the manufacturers website? The numbers and fiber's should of all matched and you should be able to pick the fibres out of the label, make sure they are not printed. My doc gets it straight from China and is a direct supplier (not in USA) and there is a world of difference. 2 i.u.'s gets you to 400 easy.... It amazes me how these guys take 5 and 6 and only get 300 to 350 igf1 but say "I am only paying 2.75 an i.u" LOL.... Thats why they call it meathead!!!

testluva is offline Associate Member
    The fiber sticker don't mean shit. Check out the Jintropin thread. We all got scammed by the Ukraine rep. Real sticker fake vial labels and no vacuum in vials.

Thread Information