Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sgt2jay

Thread: What can i expect from HGH at low dosages?

bradhore is offline Member

What can i expect from HGH at low dosages?

Thinking about starting **********, at 3iu a day.

I want to run it alone, not with any aas. I want to run it as a cutter, but my question is, can I still expect to see muscle gains, at such a low dosage, on a cutting cycle???

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No..

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Is that pharma grade 3IU? For how long? 6+months and you should see a more pronounced muscle tone at the least...
    Last edited by carbo; 08-20-2014 at 04:34 PM.

yeah it is.

and probably 6 months yeah.

So if I increase the dosage can I gain more muscle??

or shall I just run aas with it? if so, straight away, or away a couple months of being on it?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    3ius of pharm grade or not you will not build muscle mass from the gh. It will keep you leaner but to gain new muscle tissue you will need a much higher dose regardless.

what do you mean 'pharm grade' ?????

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pharm Grade = real = from a Pharmacy.

Increasing dosage will do very little for muscle mass unless run with AAS. 3iu a day you could see decent result if all is in order (diet, training). do be fooled by the 6 months that is a minimum and from what I have seen a low Minimum. It is one of those slow and steady wins the race. Take your time ramp up the dosage and give it time.
    bradhore likes this.

KIKINWING is offline New Member
    what is AAS?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I guess I'm the odd guy out because if it's true pharmacy grade HGH at 3iu for 6 months I think you will definatly notice muscle mass increase with a decent diet and training. No it wont be huge but probably 2x what it would be without the HGH.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what make is your hgh?
    no you wont build any muscle tissue on 3ius,

Seattle645 is offline New Member
    Hmm, at 6+ months what can I expect? With aas. I run 3.6iu daily split of genotropin pens insurance pays for it. Get a 90 day supply at a time. I have been on since aug 7 everyday.no data off. Fat is coming off steadily. Run 400mg cyp also from pharmacy a week. Armour 60mg everyday. Adex half pill every 3 days or so. Diet is pretty clean. Chicken sweet potatoes cup of spinach 5x a day 1 protrusion shake. Appreciate knowledgeable perspective on this. 43yrs old lifting all my life. Strong on this cycle 405 bench for reps squat also good decent dead lift. Cardio 2-3x weak on stair stepper 20-30min. Thanks

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle645 View Post
    I run 3.6iu daily split of genotropin pens insurance pays for it. Get a 90 day supply at a time.
    Where can I get that kind of insurance??

znak is offline Senior Member
    I have been running this dose for years and kept a log of the first year week by week... it is on this forum. You will get results, but control your diet and you will be very happy.

jooney is offline New Member
    Seattle, how did you ever get your insurance to pay for it. Everything I've ever heard says that it is near impossible for that to happen. Lucky for you brother. I've talked to several guys who have blood work over the course of years which shows their levels are way beyond low, and they've had zero luck with the insurance companies.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I know of some families with children with frank Growth Hormone Deficiency that fight tooth and nail and still cannot get their insurance to pay for it.

jooney is offline New Member
    Exactly, that's the kind of stuff I've heard. My coworker/friend goes to an endocrinologist who will prescribe him up to 2 units per day of omnitrope (one of the most inexpensive hgh's out there) and for 1 month's worth at 1 unit a day, it costs him just under $800.00, so he wont/cant pay for 2 units. His insurance wont pay for it, as they say it is elective and not necessary. He got letters from his doctor advising of his low levels backed up by blood work, and overall declining health. Still no luck. They basically said, NO CHANCE. The saddest part is this: he said after a 14 months of paying for 1 unit a day, he has seen virtually no benefits.

I'm assuming you'll run generic HGH. Generic HGH, if they have any HGH in them at all, will be pretty under dosed. I don't think 3iu will do anything. I take 5iu/ed and have been for a number of years. The main thing I notice is that it keeps the belly fat off. It's an expensive way to keep a six pak but it does seem to work.

Thread Information