One of my friends on my sports team herniated his L4 and I recently was diagnosed with a bulging L5, but have had previous hip slips of the SI joint and other lower back injuries. We both have received cortisone shots in the pain region, but this simply hurts rather severly for 2 days and does absolutely nothing. One of my friends on a full ride to an unnamed D1 athletics program told me HGH or TB500 is one of the quickest healing methods for both injuries and is a good prevention method as well. Obviously I will not use just the drug, for we are both on a rehab program as well as an adapted lifting program. I have pinned myself before, but have yet to try either of these.
Quick Bio- 6' 215lbs. First cycle was test and anavar , leaned out rather well and put a decent amount of muscle on.
Just want to know the sides of both HGH and TB500 regarding back injuries. Any other cases like this and how was the recovery? Did it prolong it, or help the recovery rate?
Any knowledge would help. I do understand the overall affects regarding both HGH and TB500, but want to know how well they work and if they help recover parts of the lower back well enough. Want to play by the end of the season.